trump wants all repub candidates to commit to pardoning him if he is covicted

Trump never said that and the GOP never made that stipulation. It's an invention by someone named Bess Levin who represents a dying media outlet called Vanity Fair. Lefties must be freaking desperate these days.

Gee it sounds like Trump is conceding defeat. Now he dangling his supporters as fresh meat to those sharks. Well if its good enough for Nixon then why not. I wander if Trump would give his supporters to Pence and would his supports accept Pence? Well I guess Pence would have to appease trump supports for that Capitol incident.

That really sounds like a sitcom. Pence and Trump back together again. Thank God for TV remotes.

So let's be clear about this. Your contention is that Donald is not trying to demand that all candidates promise to pardon him?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My contention is that any bot that gets its news from Vanity Fair is in sad need of reprogramming.

You might need some more remedial reading classes.

Gee it sounds like Trump is conceding defeat. Now he dangling his supporters as fresh meat to those sharks. Well if its good enough for Nixon then why not. I wander if Trump would give his supporters to Pence and would his supports accept Pence? Well I guess Pence would have to appease trump supports for that Capitol incident.

That really sounds like a sitcom. Pence and Trump back together again. Thank God for TV remotes.
A Mafia Boss makes demands of his Syndicate.

It has been made quite clear that a fair trial is not what you guys want. You want him to be found innocent whether he is or not.
Wrong, we want asshole Dems to STOP with the double standards. Letting Dems completely off the hook when they have clearly broken the law, while prosecuting their political opponents for the slightest infraction conjured up by twisting the law into a pretzel just to pin something on the person.

Do you understand why the people are growing to hate Democrats?

ANY candidate who guarantees a pardon for Trump will lose ANY chance at having me support them. That doesn’t mean I’m convinced he’s guilty or shouldn’t possibly be pardoned; but to do so before the trial even begins is way out of line so far as I am concerned.

That is, of course, the common sense answer, but sacrilegious to Cult 45.

That is, of course, the common sense answer, but sacrilegious to Cult 45
“Cult 45”, as you refer to them, would disappear in six months if people would just stop paying attention to them and giving them the attention they seek out.

“Cult 45”, as you refer to them, would disappear in six months if people would just stop paying attention to them and giving them the attention they seek out.
Not as long as trump is around.

Wrong, we want asshole Dems to STOP with the double standards. Letting Dems completely off the hook when they have clearly broken the law, while prosecuting their political opponents for the slightest infraction conjured up by twisting the law into a pretzel just to pin something on the person.

Do you understand why the people are growing to hate Democrats?

Forum List

Back