Trump Warns Biden Will ‘Listen To Scientists’ — Like That’s A Bad Thing

Now it's a bad thing to listen to experts and scientists about the virus.

I will never understand trump or his supporters. Why is it a bad thing to listen to experts who know what they are talking about?

It's a bad thing for Trump, failing to listen to scientists will likely cost him the election.

I will never understand trump or his supporters. Why is it a bad thing to listen to experts who know what they are talking about?

It's a bad thing for Trump, failing to listen to scientists will likely cost him the election.
Failing to listen to junk science is fully acceptable with us masses that supported and voted for him the first round and will be the second one too.

Dream on as I wouldn't want you to give up your hopes so badly you would do something bad for yourself.

Scientists work for and report in favor of whoever is paying them.

Don't project your corrupt nature on to normal people. We get it. You Trump cultists are so corrupt, you can't even imagine that a person can't be equally corrupt. You'd all lie for money, hence you assume everyone else would lie for money. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Don't project your corrupt nature on to normal people. We get it. You Trump cultists are so corrupt, you can't even imagine that a person can't be equally corrupt. You'd all lie for money, hence you assume everyone else would lie for money. That is not the case. We are not like you.
Goebbels ^^^

You're right about not being like me. I'm not a liar.

What a bunch of hog shit and you are full of it. Most Trump supporters are working class people and they do not care for life-time bought and paid for politicians.

The only "Truth" in their lives is that which they are provided.

Not only is anything outside of that "fake news", they also often look at it as an attack.

Such is the worldview of a cult.

They are just bat crap crazy.

The problem is that they will keep the virus alive and spreading throughout our nation causing more death and suffering.

I could care less if those stupid people follow science, that I care about is that their stupidity is keeping our nation in lockdowns with hundreds of thousands dying.
Yeah. This reaction to the virus was the moment that Trumpism went from bizarre to dangerous.

Not only is anything outside of that "fake news", they also often look at it as an attack.

Yea that's unlike you. When you are shown a truth, you go to CNN to see if it's actually true and what to think about it.

Yea that's unlike you. When you are shown a truth, you go to CNN to see if it's actually true and what to think about it.
Sure, dittos Rush.

Scientists said:

"There is no human to human transmission"
"We don't need to close borders (Trump did anyway - a genius)"
"Masks do not work"
"Masks do work"
"Lockdowns are needed"
"Lockdowns only make people poorer"
"The death rate is up to 5 percent"
"The death rate is 0.2 percent"

Science is one of the best things ever - provided it is not corrupted and handed to you by pathological liars. Unfortunately, the "science" establishment has become thoroughly corrupt - scientists in big institutions are not serving Americans any longer.

The President has been correct more often than these scientific "experts", who don't make any decisions and can change their minds like meteorologists do.

Last edited:
It is a bad thing
No American Ever agreed to sign their life and freedom over to random scientist or health officials or county executives
It is illegal and unenforceable.
I am constantly asked to leave places because I won’t wear a mask and I’m always glad to have a ruckus raised because I won’t cater to fear and health phobias.
That’s all the Dems and Buyin Biden offer; fear, repression, submission, panic, negativity, and more and more government dependency and control while making him and his coke head son millions. Trump and family work for free, devoting themself to America

Scientists said:

"There is no human to human transmission"
"We don't need to close borders (Trump did anyway - a genius)"
"Masks do not work"
"Masks do work"
"Lockdowns are needed"
"Lockdowns only make people poorer"
"The death rate is up to 5 percent"
"The death rate is 0.2 percent"

Science is one of the best things ever - provided it is not corrupted and handed to you by pathological liars. Unfortunately, the "science" establishment has become thoroughly corrupt - scientists in big institutions are not serving Americans any longer.
All these idiots know is Orange Man bad.

Whatever Orange Man supports, they support the opposite. Orange man said we need a balanced approach to this virus by considering all the suffering created by lockdowns, and so they just dug in their heels and turned even more fascist.

They are too stupid to understand what science is all about to begin with and so they are incapable of discerning between science and policy. In doing so, they supported draconian policies that have ruined people's lives, caused an uptick in mental health problems, resulted in large numbers of suicides and caused countless people to die from other causes because they could not receive proper medical attention.

Fucking idiots.

Of course the DFL will follow the science...
democrats-we-have-to-follow-the-science-open-economy-november-3rd-political.jpg

Biden's going to listen to scientists?..OMG!!..we are doomed!!

No, Ill not be listening to scientists who have a liberal agenda. They've been lying about the facts for years.

Forum List

Back