trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

And it is going to get worse. If he is not indicted in NY...next will come Fulton County...and his rhetoric will be more violent and deadly. He will incite another incident. I hope not as violent as J6.

He has shown everyone that he is unfit for political office. Independent voters are lost. But desantis is unable to stand up to trump. So trump wins the repub nomination and loses again. And here we go again....voter fraud claims and more violence from MAGA.
The difference is, in a voting booth all those republicans will vote for Biden or another breathing humanoid. A goldfish will beat Trump by ten million votes.

Never said different.

Didn't, and won't, vote for either.

You can't be serious.
Well right now it’s just an opinion one way or another. But, the indictments and convictions from Trump admin is still climbing. There is no end in sight. Biden has been in office how many years ? How many investigations has he had by anyone ? I’ll count them for you. None.

Well right now it’s just an opinion one way or another. But, the indictments and convictions from Trump admin is still climbing. There is no end in sight. Biden has been in office how many years ? How many investigations has he had by anyone ? I’ll count them for you. None.
th

The fact that you would vote for him AGAIN when he is losing his mind literally before our eyes is really sad.

At this point the Dems won't even let him run. He can no longer even read a teleprompter and can't campaign from his basement this time--no lockdowns to serve as excuse.

Wow.
It might be sad. And it really is sad when the only choices we'll have are an old bumbler and an old, grifting fraud.
But I'll take Biden over Trump any day of the week. Twice on Sunday.
I know why you support Trump. And the fact that he'll lose even more spectacularly in 2024...makes me smile all the more. :)

It's ridiculous actually. The pervasive cult, obviously, is on the Left. A few Trump voters DO act cultish, but not the majority by far.

We have just come out of worthless lockdowns, worthless mask-wearing, notably harmful vaccines. Talk about CULT LIKE. But you know. It's just the Trumpkins who are cultish.

Sure, USMB mods. Gaslight us some more
The only cult is the cult of the alt-right. Been on the rise since the night a certain black man was elected to the White House.
You do understand that those lockdowns and other measures wouldn't have largely been necessary if anyone but your orange savior sat in the Oval Office?...right?? :)

The only cult is the cult of the alt-right. Been on the rise since the night a certain black man was elected to the White House.
You do understand that those lockdowns and other measures wouldn't have largely been necessary if anyone but your orange savior sat in the Oval Office?...right?? :)
You do understand that those lockdowns and other measures wouldn't have largely been necessary if anyone but your orange savior sat in the Oval Office?.
and you again prove yourself to be a fool.

Finally admitting it was a threat?

Good.

Apparently you are unable to discern the difference between a personal threat, an actionable harm, and a threat of political consequences, which is, in fact, an American value called Democracy, the very value your incompetent leader, Donald Trump, has done more damage to in America than America's worst enemies.

One thing I've learned over the years, no one can fix stupid.

Apparently you are unable to discern the difference between a personal threat, an actionable harm, and a threat of political consequences, which is, in fact, an American value called Democracy, the very value your incompetent leader, Donald Trump, has done more damage to in America than America's worst enemies.

Apparently you don't understand the differences in interpretational lies being applied for one's political gain's or for setting one up for political gains either. Get a new gig, because you are weak at this stuff.

One argument is that thugs and POS criminals look for any excuse to loot, vandalize, burn, assault and murder.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Nothing says, 'Justice for George Floyd' like smashing shop / store windows, stealing a 50" flat screen TV, and burning down the business of someone who had nothing to do with it, right?!

Then you have the criminals who go on a destructive rampage because their favorite sports team just won ... or lost .. the 'championship' game:

1679755659561.png

1679755702685.png

(Can you tell from the pictures above which one resulted from a win and which one resullted from a loss?)

Find a better doctor, there's always hope.

Apparently you are unable to discern the difference between a personal threat,

A threat is a threat.

You yourself called it a threat.

And again, it’s absolutely astonishing – but not surprising – that conservatives want the likes of Trump to be ‘president’ again, given all that Trump has said and done; the endless lies, the incompetence, the ignorance and stupidity, the attacks on our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the rule of law, the coup attempt to overturn the 2020 election, the dereliction of duty in willfully failing to act to defend the Capitol Building from attack by rightwing domestic terrorists, and now threats of violence and lawlessness by Trump should he be indicted.

The reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible.

So true,

No, I called you ignorant, and your failure to comprehend the written word is incontrovertible evidence.
which proves you're an idiot.

I bet you don't know the difference between a man and a woman, either.

You are confused again, because ole Clayton calls Trump's actions offense when infact it was always defense being played against the leftist agenda, otherwise that was ramped up while under Obama and crew, and was then picked up or started again with Biden and crew before and after Biden became president under highly suspicious means.

Apparently you don't understand the differences in interpretational lies being applied for one's political gain's or for setting one up for political gains either.
I understand precisely what was expressed. Clearly, you do not.
Get a new gig, because you are weak at this stuff.

Posturing is a weak argument.

Last edited:
You are confused again, because ole Clayton calls Trump's actions offense when infact it was always defense being played against the leftist agenda, otherwise that was ramped up while under Obama and crew, and was then picked up or started again with Biden and crew before and after Biden became president under highly suspicious means.

Weasel words (unsubstantiated generalities and vague claims, thought-terminating clichés, etc) are a weak argument.

Apparently you don't understand the differences in interpretational lies being applied for one's political gain's or for setting one up for political gains either. Get a new gig, because you are weak at this stuff.

Whatever.

Forum List

Back