Trump: We Have to "Take Out" the Families of Terrorists

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Does this mean domestic terrorists also? He needs to clarify that.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that the families of terrorists ought to be targeted in the fight against Islamist militants.

Trump made the remark during an interview on "Fox & Friends," noting the Obama administration wants to see Syrian President Bashar al-Assad leave power while the U.S. is simultaneously working to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a common enemy.
"You've got to pick who you're fighting, you can't fight everybody," Trump said on the show.

"ISIS is our No. 1 threat," Trump continued. "I would knock the hell out of them. I like to do one thing at a time."

Asked about the possibility of civilian casualties, Trump initially pointed to civilians being used as human shields before suggesting the families of terrorists should be targeted.

"I would do my best, absolute best — I mean, one of the problems we have or one of the reasons we're so ineffective, you know, they're trying to, they're using them as shields. It's a horrible thing," the real estate tycoon said.

"But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump added.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."
Trump on terrorists: You have to take out their families

Trump is openly and publicly promoting war crimes and atrocities be accepted as viable tactics to be implemented by the United States and its military. He is saying that if he were in charge he would give the military illegal orders to commit international war crimes.

Trump is openly and publicly promoting war crimes and atrocities be accepted as viable tactics to be implemented by the United States and its military. He is saying that if he were in charge he would give the military illegal orders to commit international war crimes.
No one ever does shit about IS war crimes do they?
Meh
Trump talks about it
Obama drones the shit out of em :lol:

When he starts droning South Carolina I might object.

The Hair Club President can say anything he wants to. If it flys he gets points from the idiots. If it doesn't fly he lies about it then claims he never said it, and gets points from the idiots.

trump is a lazy boy commander, the closest to combat he'll ever be is a game of battle ship and he'll pay someone else to play it for him

I like Donnieboi ... he's helping the RW dolts destroy whats left of the Republican/Conservative image.

Meh
Trump talks about it

When he starts droning South Carolina

A hot bed and training nest of christian terrorism

Meh
Trump talks about it

When he starts droning South Carolina

A hot bed and training nest of christian terrorism

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that the families of terrorists ought to be targeted in the fight against Islamist militants.

Trump made the remark during an interview on "Fox & Friends," noting the Obama administration wants to see Syrian President Bashar al-Assad leave power while the U.S. is simultaneously working to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a common enemy.
"You've got to pick who you're fighting, you can't fight everybody," Trump said on the show.

"ISIS is our No. 1 threat," Trump continued. "I would knock the hell out of them. I like to do one thing at a time."

Asked about the possibility of civilian casualties, Trump initially pointed to civilians being used as human shields before suggesting the families of terrorists should be targeted.

"I would do my best, absolute best — I mean, one of the problems we have or one of the reasons we're so ineffective, you know, they're trying to, they're using them as shields. It's a horrible thing," the real estate tycoon said.

"But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump added.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."

So a bullet each for Mildred and William McVeigh? Or do we just 'bomb the hell out of them'?

Meh
Trump talks about it
You don't know the difference between collateral damage and targeting civilians.
Thanks, you are calling American military personnel war criminals.

So a bullet each for Mildred and William McVeigh? Or do we just 'bomb the hell out of them'?

I'm sure Donald Trump will love the drone program and will even take the stick when he has a chance.

He might have meant this

Proof that Political Chic is a certifiable idiot:

"MTV News has re-released a news report produced in the months following the 9/11 attacks, saying that the clip disproves Donald Trump‘s claims that thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the attacks.

MTV was thrust into the controversy when fact-checkers tracked the rumor down to a post from conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel. “As I’ve also noted, even leftist MTV News (yes, that MTV) broadcast news reports showing thousands of Palestinian Muslims outside Paterson’s town hall, cheering the 9/11 attacks against America (and starting a riot using cement garbage cans and metal poles, which they used to attack police),” she wrote in 2013.

But MTV tracked down the video in question, and found nothing of the sort. The video features a young woman who witnessed the disturbance saying there was only a dozen or so people banging on trashcans with sticks, and that none were older than fourteen-years-old. The same woman tells MTV that it was “not anything different than would’ve happened on any other summer night, on any other day where school was let out early.”

MTV News has re-released a news report produced in the months following the 9/11 attacks, saying that the clip disproves Donald Trump‘s claims that thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the attacks.

MTV was thrust into the controversy when fact-checkers tracked the rumor down to a post from conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel. “As I’ve also noted, even leftist MTV News (yes, that MTV) broadcast news reports showing thousands of Palestinian Muslims outside Paterson’s town hall, cheering the 9/11 attacks against America (and starting a riot using cement garbage cans and metal poles, which they used to attack police),” she wrote in 2013.

But MTV tracked down the video in question, and found nothing of the sort. The video features a young woman who witnessed the disturbance saying there was only a dozen or so people banging on trashcans with sticks, and that none were older than fourteen-years-old. The same woman tells MTV that it was “not anything different than would’ve happened on any other summer night, on any other day where school was let out early.”

In addition, the 2001 report from MTV featured several clips of local news stations reporting that they couldn’t find a single person who could corroborate the rumors that groups of Muslims were celebrating in Paterson, New Jersey.

Trump actually tweeted out part of the MTV video earlier in the day, an interview with radio host Curtis Sliwa saying he had heard reports about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. But Trump edited out the later parts of the report proving the incident never happened. Silwa later took to Twitter to clarify that Trump had taken his comments out of context." MTV Releases News Clip From 2001 Debunking Donald Trump’s 9/11 Claim

Think about how stupid Trump sounds. There are 1.4 billion Muslims, and he makes no distinction between radical jihadists and non-violent moderates. He believes all Muslims have the potential for violence, so how many families/people does he intend to slaughter?

Forum List

Back