Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico - political shills pretending to be reporters

No one has a right to attend a whitehouse briefing

You mean like Abraham Lincoln?
Hey genius, what does this have to do with the first amendment? Riddle me that.

It's quite simple: by excluding select mainstream media outlets (who expect to be briefed on administration goings on) he doesn't like from official press conferences, Orange is suppressing them from reporting news, suppressing their freedom of speech.

Not even close. They can report news. They can get pool reports like the other second rate reporters do. Suppressing their freedom of speech would require that they be prevented from speaking at all.

In reality, it isn't necessary to have access to the white house. They can lie just as well if they never set foot in a presser. The only thing being there gives them in some veneer of legitimacy.

Ha yeah, i mean CNN and NBC are gonna make it all up anyway. So do they really need to be there? They can make it all up from their network offices. Good riddance.
what would you have said if Obama had done the same thing to right wing leaning media?

Shit's coming back around Snowflake. Either deal with it, or go hide in your Safe Space. Your Butthurt whining only cracks me up. :)
What did Spicer say in December, oh ignorant one?

Good....fascist liberal propaganda fake news organizations have no place there.

And right wing media belongs? Isn't it fair to have media outlets from both sides there? Fox News bashed Obama 8 years straight. Can't stand Fox News but if Obama banned Fox News from WH I'd call him out on it.

Trump doesn't like like CNN and NY times because it's left leaning and doesn't kiss his orange ass.
The truth belongs.....therefore your fascist propaganda outlets will be omitted.....
At a December event hosted by Politico — one of the news outlets barred from today’s off-camera press gaggle — Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that allowing the press free access to government officials is not just a matter of principle, it’s what separates a democracy from a dictatorship. Trump lies and lies once again
It's important your fascist propaganda outlets clearly see what a free press is....kinda like mentoring...

It's quite simple: by excluding select mainstream media outlets (who expect to be briefed on administration goings on) he doesn't like from official press conferences, Orange is suppressing them from reporting news, suppressing their freedom of speech.

Not even close. They can report news. They can get pool reports like the other second rate reporters do. Suppressing their freedom of speech would require that they be prevented from speaking at all.

In reality, it isn't necessary to have access to the white house. They can lie just as well if they never set foot in a presser. The only thing being there gives them in some veneer of legitimacy.

Ha yeah, i mean CNN and NBC are gonna make it all up anyway. So do they really need to be there? They can make it all up from their network offices. Good riddance.
what would you have said if Obama had done the same thing to right wing leaning media?

Shit's coming back around Snowflake. Either deal with it, or go hide in your Safe Space. Your Butthurt whining only cracks me up. :)
Here it is oh ignorant one:

At a December event hosted by Politico — one of the news outlets barred from today’s off-camera press gaggle — Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that allowing the press free access to government officials is not just a matter of principle, it’s what separates a democracy from a dictatorship.

Don't feel one ounce of sympathy for you Butthurt Snowflakes. Shit's coming back around. Y'all were absolutely vicious to anyone who opposed your Hopey Changey Messiah.

So, either deal with it or go hide in your Safe Space. Either way, i don't give a shite. Y'all truly do deserve any 'unfair' treatment you receive. Period, end of story.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico - political shills pretending to be reporters

No one has a right to attend a whitehouse briefing

Hey shitstain, what would you have said, if Obama did that?
Who?
What would you have said, putz, if Obama had done the same thing? Thats why your posts are meaningless garbage
44? He's gone..l.
Yes, he is gone, lowlife, but again what would you have said if Obama had done the same thing

Don't feel one ounce of sympathy for you Butthurt Snowflakes. Shit's coming back around. Y'all were absolutely vicious to anyone who opposed your Hopey Changey Messiah.

So, either deal with it or go hide in your Safe Space. Either way, i don't give a shite. Y'all truly do deserve any 'unfair' treatment you receive. Period, end of story.
Do you enjoy lying? Who were we vicious to, and what is your proof?

C5dTfoLVUAA8zbQ.jpg:small

Follow
Hadas Gold @Hadas_Gold

WSJ says they would not have participated in gaggle had they known of the blocking of others and said they won't in future

3:41 PM - 24 Feb 2017

This is called abridging the freedom of the press.

No it's not. That would be if Trump shut down CNN and NYT. He didn't do that. There's not a damn word in the Constitution about who gets to attend press briefings at the White House.

No it's not. That would be if Trump shut down CNN and NYT. He didn't do that. There's not a damn word in the Constitution about who gets to attend press briefings at the White House.
Why not tell us what Spicer said in December, you fraud. If Obama had done this, what would your reaction be?

Why not tell us what Spicer said in December, you fraud. If Obama had done this, what would your reaction be?

Why don't you tell us what Spicer said, dicksplash? Make sure to include links to credible news sources. I don't follow links to fake news.

Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!
You mean like Abraham Lincoln?
Hey genius, what does this have to do with the first amendment? Riddle me that.

What will you do without your daily liberal fascist filter snowflake?

Keep on truckin' retard.
I can't find your reply to me so I will use this one.
That isn't surprising their speech. Honestly it's pretty dumb to think that's what it does.
You can't spin meanings to fit narratives. That isn't honest

Forum List

Back