Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

There goes our 1st amendment rights, whats next?

What did he do to stop them from publishing? You have a very loose interpretation of the First Amendment. I don't think it was a good move on his part but he did not m
Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!

Obama and Democrats did the same thing. Banned the Washington Times, Left out Fox News on Conference calls; referred to Fox News as "Entertainment", "not real news". Even tried to use the Fairness Doctrine to silence them.

Everytime Obama and The Democrats pulled shit like this, while I was annoyed, I took solace knowing that Obama and The Democrats were setting precedent. I stated they were doing such at the time as well. Obama said, "Elections have consequences", "Punish your Enemies."

Ha, that was all ok because Obama was their 'Hopey Changey Messiah.' You ain't gonna reason with these folks. So don't waste too much time trying to. Trump's 'Hitler' as far as they're concerned. You can't reason with them.

Good....fascist liberal propaganda fake news organizations have no place there.

And right wing media belongs? Isn't it fair to have media outlets from both sides there? Fox News bashed Obama 8 years straight. Can't stand Fox News but if Obama banned Fox News from WH I'd call him out on it.

Trump doesn't like like CNN and NY times because it's left leaning and doesn't kiss his orange ass.
The truth belongs.....therefore your fascist propaganda outlets will be omitted.....

A disgraceful, undemocratic, unprecedented act from a man-child. Orange isn't my president.

trump_pistol.jpg

Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

You mean like Abraham Lincoln?
Hey genius, what does this have to do with the first amendment? Riddle me that.

It's quite simple: by excluding select mainstream media outlets (who expect to be briefed on administration goings on) he doesn't like from official press conferences, Orange is suppressing them from reporting news, suppressing their freedom of speech.

It's quite simple: by excluding select mainstream media outlets (who expect to be briefed on administration goings on) he doesn't like from official press conferences, Orange is suppressing them from reporting news, suppressing their freedom of speech.
What will you do without your daily liberal fascist filter snowflake?

Keep on truckin' retard.

Keep on truckin' retard.
Awww.....confused snowflake....

This kinda sounds like another Democrat Fake News sham, huh? I mean, if the Democrat Fake Newsters are whining about this, i tend to think it must be Bullshite. Am i alone in that thinking?

Not even close. They can report news. They can get pool reports like the other second rate reporters do. Suppressing their freedom of speech would require that they be prevented from speaking at all.

In reality, it isn't necessary to have access to the white house. They can lie just as well if they never set foot in a presser. The only thing being there gives them in some veneer of legitimacy.

Let me make this clear: I believe you never have anything useful to say. I also believe you are nothing but a partisan hack. Therefore, I have nothing to say to you. Good day.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread. So much weeping and gnashing of teeth from butt-hurt snowflakes.... absolutely priceless!

Trump has done it again! He just keeps on punking the left and they run out there and show everyone what a bunch of damned fools they are. They swing at him and miss and he clocks them again and again. It never gets old.

Seems to me, Trump had a firm dressing down of these clowns a couple of weeks ago and warned them they better cut the shit and start reporting honestly. Well, they didn't listen, they just doubled-down and kept on plugging away at him and he slapped them down like little bitches. Good for Trump!

Next press conference, I'd ban the little sons of bitches who boycotted in protest with the ones who were banned. I'd just say, hey... you didn't care enough to be here last time and space is a premium bud. Sorry!

I love the precious little bleats about "ohhh... it's end of the free press!" ....No, the press was free.... free to go have brunch or shop at the mall... whatever they wanted to do, while their contemporaries covered the press briefing. And it appears "free speech" is still alive and well as all these news outlets are churning out their whines and moans with vigorous fervor. So... all is well.. Trump didn't call in the National Guard to take over CNN Headquarters or anything of the kind.

Not even close. They can report news. They can get pool reports like the other second rate reporters do. Suppressing their freedom of speech would require that they be prevented from speaking at all.

In reality, it isn't necessary to have access to the white house. They can lie just as well if they never set foot in a presser. The only thing being there gives them in some veneer of legitimacy.

Ha yeah, i mean CNN and NBC are gonna make it all up anyway. So do they really need to be there? They can make it all up from their network offices. Good riddance.

Legitimacy is everything. Take off your partisan goggles. This is called abridging the freedom of the press. It's right there in the first amendment, plain and simple. Why would you try to spin the first amendment? It's unnecessary. This is an authoritarian move, through and through.

What did he do to stop them from publishing? You have a very loose interpretation of the First Amendment. I don't think it was a good move on his part but he did not m

Obama and Democrats did the same thing. Banned the Washington Times, Left out Fox News on Conference calls; referred to Fox News as "Entertainment", "not real news". Even tried to use the Fairness Doctrine to silence them.

Everytime Obama and The Democrats pulled shit like this, while I was annoyed, I took solace knowing that Obama and The Democrats were setting precedent. I stated they were doing such at the time as well. Obama said, "Elections have consequences", "Punish your Enemies."

Ha, that was all ok because Obama was their 'Hopey Changey Messiah.' You ain't gonna reason with these folks. So don't waste too much time trying to. Trump's 'Hitler' as far as they're concerned. You can't reason with them.
Do you recall what Spicer said in December?? If not look it up

Ha yeah, i mean CNN and NBC are gonna make it all up anyway. So do they really need to be there? They can make it all up from their network offices. Good riddance.
what would you have said if Obama had done the same thing to right wing leaning media?

got any proof of that?

what would you have said if Obama had done the same thing to right wing leaning media?

Shit's coming back around Snowflake. Either deal with it, or go hide in your Safe Space. Your Butthurt whining only cracks me up. :)

Good....fascist liberal propaganda fake news organizations have no place there.

And right wing media belongs? Isn't it fair to have media outlets from both sides there? Fox News bashed Obama 8 years straight. Can't stand Fox News but if Obama banned Fox News from WH I'd call him out on it.

Trump doesn't like like CNN and NY times because it's left leaning and doesn't kiss his orange ass.
The truth belongs.....therefore your fascist propaganda outlets will be omitted.....
At a December event hosted by Politico — one of the news outlets barred from today’s off-camera press gaggle — Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that allowing the press free access to government officials is not just a matter of principle, it’s what separates a democracy from a dictatorship. Trump lies and lies once again

Forum List

Back