Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

Freedom of the press?
The C(linton) N(ews) N(etwork) and all that lot remain free to practice their arts... they just can't do it in the White House, apparently.

Once CNN fires Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper, and once MSNBC fires Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthers, they'll be welcome again, I'm sure...
So scum like you determine who is fit to enter the white house briefing room
Calm down, little one... I determine nothing in this context... you determine nothing in this context... that falls to the President... payback's a bitch, isn't it?
What payback? Obama never did what Trump is doing. Do you recall what Spicer said in December?
What payback?

Payback for the long-running Liberal Media campaign to derail Herr Drumpf's candidacy and his election?

At least that's the way they see it, isn't it?
Did the media lie?

The C(linton) N(ews) N(etwork) and all that lot remain free to practice their arts... they just can't do it in the White House, apparently.

Once CNN fires Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper, and once MSNBC fires Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthers, they'll be welcome again, I'm sure...
Calm down, little one... I determine nothing in this context... you determine nothing in this context... that falls to the President... payback's a bitch, isn't it?
What payback? Obama never did what Trump is doing. Do you recall what Spicer said in December?
What payback?

Payback for the long-running Liberal Media campaign to derail Herr Drumpf's candidacy and his election?

Did the media lie?
Doesn't matter.

They harmed him.

He's harming them back.

What facts of yours have the media reported incorrectly?

I'm not going to sit here and list out the volumes of shit the left-wing media hacks have churned out on Trump. You got to be outta your fucking mind. I've got better shit to do man. If you want to think they've covered him objectively and fairly, that's your business.
You aren't going to list them, because they don't exist. Thanks for playing

They hit him, he's going to hit back harder. That's just how things are now. Get used to it.
Not really. If they LIE AND MISLEAD about him, he'll publicly call them out and say they lied. That's merely telling the truth... and if they don't like it, they can stop lying and misleading. And/or find new jobs, better suited to their obvious political agenda of destroying Republicans.

OTOH if the media says "President Trump has no political experience and therefore he won't be as good a President as someone who does."... That's not a lie, it's a fact followed by an opinion. Trump won't call them liars, though he might dispute the opinion part.

But so far he has been dealing with political pundits posing as reporters, who deliberately mislead people about what he said or did. And as we all know, he WILL call those poseurs out and rub their noses in it, every time they do.

As he should.

There goes our 1st amendment rights, whats next?
The president is only required to give Congress an update every now and then. See: "State of the Union" address. There's not a thing unConstitutional about telling dishonest media "no more". No president really has to worry about that. Ever. It's about leading the country. Notice I said "leading" and not "ruling".

This is the United States of America.

What payback?

Did the media lie?
Doesn't matter.

They harmed him.

He's harming them back.
Who harmed him, buttphyuck. Prove it or STFU

They hit him, he's going to hit back harder. That's just how things are now. Get used to it.
Not really. If they LIE AND MISLEAD about him, he's publicly call them out and say they lied. That's merely telling the truth... and if they don't like it, they can stop lying and misleading.

OTOH if the media says "President Trump has no political experience and therefore he won't be as good a President as someone who does."... That's not a lie, it's a fact followed by an opinion. Trump won't call them liars, though he might dispute the opinion part.

But so far he has been dealing with political pundits posing as reporters, who deliberately mislead people about what he said or did. And as we all know, he WILL call those poseurs out and rub their noses in it, every time they do.

As he should.
Who has misled? lets have some facts, partner

What did he do to stop them from publishing? You have a very loose interpretation of the First Amendment. I don't think it was a good move on his part but he did not m
Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!

Obama and Democrats did the same thing. Banned the Washington Times, Left out Fox News on Conference calls; referred to Fox News as "Entertainment", "not real news". Even tried to use the Fairness Doctrine to silence them.

Everytime Obama and The Democrats pulled shit like this, while I was annoyed, I took solace knowing that Obama and The Democrats were setting precedent. I stated they were doing such at the time as well. Obama said, "Elections have consequences", "Punish your Enemies."

Ha, that was all ok because Obama was their 'Hopey Changey Messiah.' You ain't gonna reason with these folks. So don't waste too much time trying to. Trump's 'Hitler' as far as they're concerned. You can't reason with them.
It's not ok if Obama did it and it's not ok if Trump does it. The white house has a responsibility to our press and the first amendment.

Don't you mean to say that the WH has a responsibility to an irresponsible press? That's just not logical. It was only a 'gaggle' anyways; sorta like a timeout to a misbehaving child.

What did he do to stop them from publishing? You have a very loose interpretation of the First Amendment. I don't think it was a good move on his part but he did not m
Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!

Obama and Democrats did the same thing. Banned the Washington Times, Left out Fox News on Conference calls; referred to Fox News as "Entertainment", "not real news". Even tried to use the Fairness Doctrine to silence them.

Everytime Obama and The Democrats pulled shit like this, while I was annoyed, I took solace knowing that Obama and The Democrats were setting precedent. I stated they were doing such at the time as well. Obama said, "Elections have consequences", "Punish your Enemies."

Ha, that was all ok because Obama was their 'Hopey Changey Messiah.' You ain't gonna reason with these folks. So don't waste too much time trying to. Trump's 'Hitler' as far as they're concerned. You can't reason with them.
It's not ok if Obama did it and it's not ok if Trump does it. The white house has a responsibility to our press and the first amendment.

Don't you mean to say that the WH has a responsibility to an irresponsible press? That's just not logical. It was only a 'gaggle' anyways; sorta like a timeout to a misbehaving child.
Just who is irresponsible, Homer?

Horseshit, flake. No one is preventing them from speaking. Trump is exercising his free speech to speak to whom he wishes - which ain't fake news agencies. Pay back is a bitch.
Pay
It's National No Fake News day.
Freedom of the press?
So every news outlet needs to be admitted for us to have a free press?
Every major outlet, yes
Where does the First Amendment say that?

It sure is fun watching you snowflakes having a meltdown.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18-265x300.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico - political shills pretending to be reporters

No one has a right to attend a whitehouse briefing

Yes they do. A President does not decide who gets press briefings and who does not. That leads to tyranny. Obama made it clear that he was unhappy about Fox News but he never tried to exclude Fox from press briefings. Trump is a fascist in a league of his own.

You need to go back and read the Constitution sir. All he's required to do is give a State of the Union address every so often, that's fact.

CNN spent the whole morning today lying about a fake news report, They should be denied entrance to any news conference until the lying stops. Give them the briefing in paper and send them away.

What payback?

Did the media lie?
It lied day after day after day. There's a reason they are called "fake news."

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico - political shills pretending to be reporters

No one has a right to attend a whitehouse briefing

Yes they do. A President does not decide who gets press briefings and who does not. That leads to tyranny. Obama made it clear that he was unhappy about Fox News but he never tried to exclude Fox from press briefings. Trump is a fascist in a league of his own.

You need to go back and read the Constitution sir. All he's required to do is give a State of the Union address every so often, that's fact.
Just where in the constitution does it say that? You have never read that document, Homer. Stop the BS

What payback?

Did the media lie?
It lied day after day after day. There's a reason they are called "fake news."
Name a single lie, Homer. I will wait

What facts of yours have the media reported incorrectly?

I'm not going to sit here and list out the volumes of shit the left-wing media hacks have churned out on Trump. You got to be outta your fucking mind. I've got better shit to do man. If you want to think they've covered him objectively and fairly, that's your business.
You aren't going to list them, because they don't exist. Thanks for playing

The claim that Russia "hacked" the election is the most recent major media lie. They have spent months trying to pull that crap over everyone's eyes.

Forum List

Back