Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

The white house has a responsibility to our press and the first amendment.

No they don't... where's that in the First Amendment? :dunno:
Freedom of the press in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. This clause is generally understood as a means to prevent the government from interfering with the distribution of information and opinions.

Unless the White House is going to make claims of defamation they go down a slippery slope when they flex their muscles while picking and choosing which news outlets they engage with. Don't pretend you wouldn't be having a cow if Obama was going to this extreme against the Breitbarts and Foxs News organizations when he was prez

What facts of yours have the media reported incorrectly?

I'm not going to sit here and list out the volumes of shit the left-wing media hacks have churned out on Trump. You got to be outta your fucking mind. I've got better shit to do man. If you want to think they've covered him objectively and fairly, that's your business.
You aren't going to list them, because they don't exist. Thanks for playing

The claim that Russia "hacked" the election is the most recent major media lie. They have spent months trying to pull that crap over everyone's eyes.
How do you know that Russia didn't hack the election?

Calm down, little one... I determine nothing in this context... you determine nothing in this context... that falls to the President... payback's a bitch, isn't it?
What payback? Obama never did what Trump is doing. Do you recall what Spicer said in December?
What payback?

Payback for the long-running Liberal Media campaign to derail Herr Drumpf's candidacy and his election?

At least that's the way they see it, isn't it?
Did the media lie?
It lied day after day after day. There's a reason they are called "fake news."
Name a single lie, Homer. I will wait
CNN Host Claims It’s ILLEGAL For Public To View WikiLeaks Emails [VIDEO]

They hit him, he's going to hit back harder. That's just how things are now. Get used to it.
Not really. If they LIE AND MISLEAD about him, he'll publicly call them out and say they lied. That's merely telling the truth... and if they don't like it, they can stop lying and misleading. And/or find new jobs, better suited to their obvious political agenda of destroying Republicans.

OTOH if the media says "President Trump has no political experience and therefore he won't be as good a President as someone who does."... That's not a lie, it's a fact followed by an opinion. Trump won't call them liars, though he might dispute the opinion part.

But so far he has been dealing with political pundits posing as reporters, who deliberately mislead people about what he said or did. And as we all know, he WILL call those poseurs out and rub their noses in it, every time they do.

As he should.

And that's what I meant. He said he has no problem with criticism as long as it's fair and honest. But he is not going to sit there like George W. Bush did and let a bunch of liberal partisan hacks pick him apart with fake news stories and bogus allegations. That kind of shit was allowed under the last two Republican presidents (Democrats don't ever have to worry about it) but this president isn't going to play that game.

I'm not going to sit here and list out the volumes of shit the left-wing media hacks have churned out on Trump. You got to be outta your fucking mind. I've got better shit to do man. If you want to think they've covered him objectively and fairly, that's your business.

The claim that Russia "hacked" the election is the most recent major media lie. They have spent months trying to pull that crap over everyone's eyes.
Do you have a single shred of evidence that they did?

There goes our 1st amendment rights, whats next?

What did he do to stop them from publishing? You have a very loose interpretation of the First Amendment. I don't think it was a good move on his part but he did not m
Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!

Obama and Democrats did the same thing. Banned the Washington Times, Left out Fox News on Conference calls; referred to Fox News as "Entertainment", "not real news". Even tried to use the Fairness Doctrine to silence them.

Everytime Obama and The Democrats pulled shit like this, while I was annoyed, I took solace knowing that Obama and The Democrats were setting precedent. I stated they were doing such at the time as well. Obama said, "Elections have consequences", "Punish your Enemies."

Ha, that was all ok because Obama was their 'Hopey Changey Messiah.' You ain't gonna reason with these folks. So don't waste too much time trying to. Trump's 'Hitler' as far as they're concerned. You can't reason with them.
It's not ok if Obama did it and it's not ok if Trump does it. The white house has a responsibility to our press and the first amendment.

Don't you mean to say that the WH has a responsibility to an irresponsible press? That's just not logical. It was only a 'gaggle' anyways; sorta like a timeout to a misbehaving child.
It was a pretty obvious statement and flex of the muscle... I don't think its the end of the world but it is a step down a very slippery slope. Do you really support going down that path?

Its not up to me. douchbag. You said it was a lie, now prove it or STFU

Post a CNN link that says that has falsehoods about Russia hacking the election. I'd like to see specifically what lies you are talking about. If they are doing it every day it should be easy for you to find a bunch.

I am personally LMFAO! He's not obligated to deal with hostile douchebags. Only to give a State of the Union address every so often. I know they're pooping their pants and I quite enjoy it.

AN UNPRECEDENTED ACT

CNN, NY Times, LA Times and Politico barred from WH news briefing
Where does it say that, Einstein?

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net It says nothing about network press briefings.
True story. I love it. Welcome to the real world. :banana:

To me this just makes the man more presidential than ever.

I'm not required to prove a negative, moron. Either you have some evidence or your claim that Russia did it is totally groundless. That's what you're admitting: there are no grounds for claiming Russia "hacked" the election.

I am personally LMFAO! He's not obligated to deal with hostile douchebags. Only to give a State of the Union address every so often. I know they're pooping their pants and I quite enjoy it.

AN UNPRECEDENTED ACT

CNN, NY Times, LA Times and Politico barred from WH news briefing
Where does it say that, Einstein?

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net It says nothing about network press briefings.
True story. I love it.
Hey genius, this has nothing to do with Congress. Man are you pathetic

If any anti Trump story that CNN has reported were true he would have been impeached weeks ago. CNN lies, they always have. I still watch for the fun of it. The angry faces on those morning bitches are just too good.

I'm not required to prove a negative, moron. Either you have some evidence or your claim that Russia did it is totally groundless. That's what you're admitting: there are no grounds for claiming Russia "hacked" the election.
Thanks for proving you aint got a clue to anything. WTF do you think our intelligence community is investigating right now.

In a strange way, nothing makes me happier than to have Trump clearly show his despotic tendencies and attitudes. .....Perhaps, the press corps at Trump's WH will boil down to Fox, Breibart and Daily Caller since that is the ONLY way that Trump can get 'laudable coverage of his screw ups.

Legitimate press outlets will probably ban together and not allow Trump to "divide and conquer" the press in his blatant attempts to divert the attention away from his ties to Russian thugs.......
Always remember (as an aside) that it was the ultra right wing that prompted our nation to NOT trust Russian bran of communism.....Now, however, and through the Trumpster, they wish us to leran to love and forgive the antics of a murderer like Putin and his cronies.

Bottom line.....I actually welcome Trump's trashing ofthe 1st amendment in banning the type of news that is critical of him ......the line of the beginning of the end has been crossed..

If any anti Trump story that CNN has reported were true he would have been impeached weeks ago. CNN lies, they always have. I still watch for the fun of it. The angry faces on those morning bitches are just too good.
Tell us specific CNN lies, homer. I can wait

Post a CNN link that says that has falsehoods about Russia hacking the election. I'd like to see specifically what lies you are talking about. If they are doing it every day it should be easy for you to find a bunch.
Adviser contradicts Trump: Russians hacked the US - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back