Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

Looks like the Trump administration has started a war against the free press. Anyone that says anything they don't like is barred from the White House and called fake news.

I really hate to say it but it really is right out of Hitler's playbook. The first thing he did was to control all media and shutdown any media that he didn't like.

Germany didn't have a first amendment, thank God we do!
You mean like Abraham Lincoln?
Hey genius, what does this have to do with the first amendment? Riddle me that.

It's quite simple: by excluding select mainstream media outlets (who expect to be briefed on administration goings on) he doesn't like from official press conferences, Orange is suppressing them from reporting news, suppressing their freedom of speech.

Not even close. They can report news. They can get pool reports like the other second rate reporters do. Suppressing their freedom of speech would require that they be prevented from speaking at all.

In reality, it isn't necessary to have access to the white house. They can lie just as well if they never set foot in a presser. The only thing being there gives them in some veneer of legitimacy.

Legitimacy is everything. Take off your partisan goggles. This is called abridging the freedom of the press. It's right there in the first amendment, plain and simple. Why would you try to spin the first amendment? It's unnecessary. This is an authoritarian move, through and through.

Where do you get this nonsense?

As has been explicitly explained, this was not the daily press briefing. This was a "pool" briefing - a practice that has been done for 50 years. Pool briefing typically have only 2 or 3 reporters and a video crew, and they feed the information back to the other reporters.

There is NO story here ... unless, of course, you consider that CNN has fallen from the elite.

You routinely lie. Your deranged memes should as least resemble true quotes. Mocking is one thing - LYING is something else.
Eat shit, you fucking moron. The meme is obvious satire.

Grow the fuck up.
You know you are talking to a person who is just as much indian as Warren right?
The problem, mike, is that he fails with the truth as well as mocks.
So I guess we both agree Lakhota is an idiot.
You are talking about Murica, we both know it. :lol:

Any news organization with the agenda of bringing down the administration is NOT a news organization, it is part of an opposition political organization and therefore NOT entitled to be invited to anything. FURTHERMORE there is NO freedom of the press to be INVITED to do anything, they can exclude whomever they choose just like oshitass did.

You routinely lie. Your deranged memes should as least resemble true quotes. Mocking is one thing - LYING is something else.
Eat shit, you fucking moron. The meme is obvious satire.

Grow the fuck up.
You know you are talking to a person who is just as much indian as Warren right?
The problem, mike, is that he fails with the truth as well as mocks.
So I guess we both agree Lakhota is an idiot.
You are talking about Murica, we both know it. :lol:
I'm not sure how you could come to this conclusion. Are you unable to follow a thread?

And then he listed the most prominent members of the media

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

he's right you know.jpg

No, orange clown..the media is NOT the enemy of the people, YOU and your cabal are!!!
He said Fake news was the enemy of the people not the media so you are a liar or you get your news from liars. Which is it?

And then he listed the most prominent members of the media

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
I find it interesting the left after eight years of sucking obies dick and the lowest approval ratings now want us all to trust them or we hate the first amendment. How the hell does that work?

By LWNJ standards.........Obama is now ....LITERALLY HITLER!!

Right LWNJ's? He did the exact same thing as Trump. He selectively excluded media outlets he did not like.

:rofl:

There goes our 1st amendment rights, whats next?
Frankly, the pettiness is nothing short of astounding, not to mention completely unnecessary. But of course, that's not all.

Despite the fact that the election was almost 4 months ago, and the fact that Trump has been in office now for 5 weeks, and the fact that there's a lot of work left to do in staffing his new administration, and the fact that any new president has a finite period of time to get his new agenda enacted, what was Trump talking about at CPAC today? The election of course. Yup, and fake news. There's undeniably something wrong with that man.

This week, the mask came off completely.
14484696_10154054410570914_6228852511213559004_n.jpg
Do you know what the first thing was that Hitler did as the new leader of Germany? It wasn't bashing the media, or killing people it was gun confiscation and national health care. After that he nationalized everything including the trains. I think he has more in common with the modern day liberal than he does with our great President Trump. Get an education...you need one.
The Germans had national health care from the 1880s. Go read some history.

No one is after our guns here, but that will not stop Herr Orange Trump.

When he calls you folks up as trump militia, you will discover that is his biggest and worst mistake.
Why? You're going to suddenly go from safe spaces and participation trophies to being spec ops? Bitch please.
You are talking about the alt right, mike.

It is good The Enemy in the White House is being clear what he is about.
I'm amazed that an American citizen would refer to the duly elected President of the United States as "The Enemy". ..... :cool:
If America first, Jobs, keeping illegals out and stopping terrorists is the enemy of the left then...well it should be pretty obvious who the left is.

Trump is very pissed that the media will soon discover his nefarious dealings with Russian thugs and spies.......So, he wants the FBI to shut out or cover up what investigators are finding and banning the press from reporting these despotic attempts......

No, orange clown..the media is NOT the enemy of the people, YOU and your cabal are!!!

Eventually, even the dumbest of right wingers will figure this out,

You're going to have a hard 8 years.

I wonder why you RWNJ traitors believe its only liberals/Dems who will lose rights under the Agent Orange regime.

RWNJ traitor? That's a little harsh isn't it? You a little triggered?

I'm amazed that an American citizen would refer to the duly elected President of the United States as "The Enemy". ..... :cool:
Why? He is acting like the enemy of the people whom he despises.

He is unable to change what he is.

Thus impeachment or Amendment XXV removal is his future.

If America first, Jobs, keeping illegals out and stopping terrorists is the enemy of the left then...well it should be pretty obvious who the left is
It will be very telling to see who gets the top job at the democrat national committee.

This week, the mask came off completely.
14484696_10154054410570914_6228852511213559004_n.jpg
Do you know what the first thing was that Hitler did as the new leader of Germany? It wasn't bashing the media, or killing people it was gun confiscation and national health care. After that he nationalized everything including the trains. I think he has more in common with the modern day liberal than he does with our great President Trump. Get an education...you need one.
The Germans had national health care from the 1880s. Go read some history.

No one is after our guns here, but that will not stop Herr Orange Trump.

When he calls you folks up as trump militia, you will discover that is his biggest and worst mistake.
Why? You're going to suddenly go from safe spaces and participation trophies to being spec ops? Bitch please.
You are talking about the alt right, mike.
How about you stick to what you're talking about instead of telling me what I'm talking about?

You piles are not going to get to use the 25th against Trump, if anything they will use it against all of the dimshits in congress because of their crazy actions. No use in promoting the stupid shit. BOOHOO BOOGER EATERS, those lips covered with BOOGERS from crying are just green aren't they.

If America first, Jobs, keeping illegals out and stopping terrorists is the enemy of the left then...well it should be pretty obvious who the left is.
If continuing to tell lies and demand adherence to alt facts, if continuing to attack the media who disagrees with him, if continuing to sink like a stone in the polls, if violating the law, etc., then, yes he is the Enemy.

Forum List

Back