Trump White House blocks CNN, NYT, LA Times, Politico and others from media briefing

Trump is a whiny little juvenile weasel turd who can dish it out like no tomorrow but can't take it in return. He needs to grow up and grow some cojones!

PERFECT example of a special snowflake if there ever was one!

I watch CNN and I am entitled to hear the press conference of the man I pay to give such, with my taxes...without having to change the channel to watch FOX News etc in order to get it.

He's proving himself to be a vindictive, vengeful, slivering forked tongue snake on a daily basis.... too bad he never grew up and in to this job...

Except you guys are the ones all butthurt because someone is fighting back.
Correll, President Trump is a pathological LIAR....this isn't about butt hurt, this is about our Nation and the LIAR N CHIEF trying to destroy our Constitution, while people like you, his cult, sit back and clap and cheer him on and beg for more destruction of the constitution....

so you can put it where the Sun don't shine!

The President works for the people regardless of his political affiliation. Him picking and choosing who can get briefs so as to control what is reported is asinine. The fact you defend this practice tells me you care more about your political party than the ethics and Constitutionality of our government. People like you that think it's about us verses them all the time instead of just doing what is right for the people is why shit never gets accomplished. It's also why I hate both political parties equally. Fuck all this bullshit about trying to do whatever you can to piss off the other party instead of just doing the right thing. It's childish and fucking useless.
He is doing the right things, listen to his CPAC speech if you really don't have any knowledge. He doesn't like proven fake news outlets, not the press. You need to come up to speed.

He doesn't like people that prove he is lying...

Let me try to explain this to you.

#1. News outlets report stuff about Russian ties using anonymous sources.
#2. Trump calls it "Fake News"
#3. Trump says the White House needs to find and fix the leaks

Now, simple question, so please use some simple reasoning skills here. How can there be leaks in the White House if it is fake news?

The President works for the people regardless of his political affiliation. Him picking and choosing who can get briefs so as to control what is reported is asinine. The fact you defend this practice tells me you care more about your political party than the ethics and Constitutionality of our government. People like you that think it's about us verses them all the time instead of just doing what is right for the people is why shit never gets accomplished. It's also why I hate both political parties equally. Fuck all this bullshit about trying to do whatever you can to piss off the other party instead of just doing the right thing. It's childish and fucking useless.
He is doing the right things, listen to his CPAC speech if you really don't have any knowledge. He doesn't like proven fake news outlets, not the press. You need to come up to speed.

Now, simple question, so please use some simple reasoning skills here. How can there be leaks in the White House if it is fake news?
That's fake news....

That's fake news....

:rolleyes:

The lies are on the left. Trump said fake news was the enemy of America and it was reported that he said the media was the enemy of America. You are too dishonest to even see how wrong that is.

NO, idiot.......FIRST Trump said the "media is the enemy of the people", and had to have some "brave" staffer telling him to CLARIFY and CHANGE his statement and use "fake news as the enemy of the people"

Trump Clarifies the Media’s Not the Enemy of the People, Just the ‘Fake News’ Media

Trump Clarifies the Media’s Not the Enemy of the People, Just the ‘Fake News’ Media

The lies are on the left. Trump said fake news was the enemy of America and it was reported that he said the media was the enemy of America. You are too dishonest to even see how wrong that is.

NO, idiot.......FIRST Trump said the "media is the enemy of the people", and had to have some "brave" staffer telling him to CLARIFY and CHANGE his statement and use "fake news as the enemy of the people"

Fake

Correll, President Trump is a pathological LIAR....this isn't about butt hurt, this is about our Nation and the LIAR N CHIEF trying to destroy our Constitution, while people like you, his cult, sit back and clap and cheer him on and beg for more destruction of the constitution....

so you can put it where the Sun don't shine!
No. It's butt hurt. Where the son doesn't shine, as you put it. Sorry

That's fake news....

Indeed it is. It's falsehoods like that that make people not care about the news.

That's fake news....

Indeed it is. It's falsehoods like that that make people not care about the news.

Yeah you're right, Trump fired Flynn based on "Fake News" White House leaks. :rolleyes:

The press are the partisan enemy of Trump and Middle America.
the Truth is the Mortal Enemy of Donald Trump and the minority of Americans who support him
...c

The Truth is that Trump is not a nazi and anyone who even hints that he is, is a fucking lying piece of shit, like Hillary.
Do you have any concept of how stupid it is to defend trump by calling other people liars? There is not a single politician in political history, especially American Presidential history that comes close to the provable, indisputable list of lies told by trump. They number in the hundreds and many of them are just plain malicious.

There is no lie more vile and destructive to America, then to tell half the nation that that other half is supporting a war mongering genocidal madman in office.

That lie is far more harmfully, by itself, than ever lie, real or imagined, that Trump has ever, or been accused of told/telling.

If that lie doesn't bother you, than your concern about any other lies is bullshit.

That's fake news....

Yeah you're right, Trump fired Flynn based on "Fake News" White House leaks. :rolleyes:
That's fake news.....

You're striking out this morning...:lol:

That's fake news....

Pence had Trump fire Flynn. He didn't like being lied to.

That's fake news....

Flynn was a democrat after all......

Liar. I gave an example and you simply ignored it to spew more lies. That's what you do. You can't back up a damn thing you ever say. When did he say leaks were fake news? The fake news was in reporting above and beyond what they got.

That's fake news....

Flynn was a democrat after all......
What does politics have to do with anything

Forum List

Back