Trump will NOT approve release of DEM memo

I could care less what's in the Adam Schiff memo, he's a liar, a prized and expected leaker and the Democrats best hope... :lmao:

adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg

Republicans know they have an imbecile in the White House - but they protect him because he's their imbecile. Party first, America second. I've never seen such criminal partisanship - except in the old Soviet Union and some third-world countries.

He called Schiff's bluff.

Delicious.

No. He's trying to weasel out of doing what is right. Seems to be a life long pattern with that pig.

Very easy to resolve. Just task the FBI to REDACT the ACTUAL classified content. I personally doubt that much is REAL classified material.. It's just classified to HIDE the facts from the media and the public..

And Schiff KNEW this. Didn't compose a summary without the "so-called" classified shit like the original one did. Instead piled it high to set up the White House for this event..

The Comittee unanimously approved its release

Of course.. Because Nunes is smarter than Trump.. And because BOTH sides want the silly business of classifying stuff SOLELY to hide facts from the Media and public gone.. All Trump needs to do is to task FBI to do the redactions. If they allow most of the crap --- it signals Nunes and the other side that it's OK to open the floodgates. Which is what needs to happen here.

Everyone KNOWs the sources are the NSA Big Brother collection system. And I DOUBT there are any human assets to protect. ONLY reason for classification is to protect the FISA court and FBI conspirators at this point. We'll see how much the FBI MANAGEMENT under fire wants to cough up...

So you're saying it is ok for one party to use their position as the majority to put out a misleading memo that references classified information they know can't/shouldn't be released to the public as part of a propaganda campaign, but it isn't ok for the other party in the same committee to try and refute/prove the other memo was bullshit?

There was ZERO redacted from the Majority Memo other than blackinking the classification at the top of the pages. That's how I was taught to write UNclassified summaries of classified material. First one was done right.

And you can dispute original sourcing WITHOUT divulging secrets. Minority just didn't want to..

No. He's trying to weasel out of doing what is right. Seems to be a life long pattern with that pig.

Very easy to resolve. Just task the FBI to REDACT the ACTUAL classified content. I personally doubt that much is REAL classified material.. It's just classified to HIDE the facts from the media and the public..

And Schiff KNEW this. Didn't compose a summary without the "so-called" classified shit like the original one did. Instead piled it high to set up the White House for this event..

Of course.. Because Nunes is smarter than Trump.. And because BOTH sides want the silly business of classifying stuff SOLELY to hide facts from the Media and public gone.. All Trump needs to do is to task FBI to do the redactions. If they allow most of the crap --- it signals Nunes and the other side that it's OK to open the floodgates. Which is what needs to happen here.

Everyone KNOWs the sources are the NSA Big Brother collection system. And I DOUBT there are any human assets to protect. ONLY reason for classification is to protect the FISA court and FBI conspirators at this point. We'll see how much the FBI MANAGEMENT under fire wants to cough up...

So you're saying it is ok for one party to use their position as the majority to put out a misleading memo that references classified information they know can't/shouldn't be released to the public as part of a propaganda campaign, but it isn't ok for the other party in the same committee to try and refute/prove the other memo was bullshit?

There was ZERO redacted from the Majority Memo other than blackinking the classification at the top of the pages. That's how I was taught to write UNclassified summaries of classified material. First one was done right.

And you can dispute original sourcing WITHOUT divulging secrets. Minority just didn't want to..

Their memo was full of references to material that was missing the original info that was classified. It was all a bunch of bullshit that can only be refuted if the classified source material is made public. You think they didn't know what they were doing?

GTFO.... Not to mention it was so poorly written that some parts were debunked within minutes. Nunes said the FBI lied about the dossier being mentioned, then just a couple days later admitted it was put into footnotes.

He called Schiff's bluff.

Delicious.

C'mon Lew, you know this is BS. There is/was nothing at all in that Nunes memo that remotely referenced classified information or compromised natl security. The Dems made a big deal about it, but since the memo was released I haven't heard ANYBODY claim otherwise. And nobody has said the Dems can't put out their own memo, none of the Repubs voted to deny the release of the Dems' memo. But surely you realize they cannot reveal any classified stuff that the FBI/DOJ says shouldn't be made public. All they gotta do is strip out the bad parts and it'll be approved.

C'mon Lew, you know this is BS. There is/was nothing at all in that Nunes memo that remotely referenced classified information or compromised natl security. The Dems made a big deal about it, but since the memo was released I haven't heard ANYBODY claim otherwise. And nobody has said the Dems can't put out their own memo, none of the Repubs voted to deny the release of the Dems' memo. But surely you realize they cannot reveal any classified stuff that the FBI/DOJ says shouldn't be made public. All they gotta do is strip out the bad parts and it'll be approved.

That's not the point, because unless the classified source material is made public, all the Trumpbots will simply say the Dems made up talking points to refute the memo and they are all lies.

It's the same issue as with the hacking. Almost EVERY person within the federal government has said Russia hacked and interfered with the election, but because they won't release the classified info proving it, the Trumpbots still say it never happened.

Their memo was full of references to material that was missing the original info that was classified. It was all a bunch of bullshit that can only be refuted if the classified source material is made public. You think they didn't know what they were doing?

GTFO.... Not to mention it was so poorly written that some parts were debunked within minutes. Nunes said the FBI lied about the dossier being mentioned, then just a couple days later admitted it was put into footnotes.

You can tell the story without the sources. Or revealing sources. The major press does this ALL the fucking time. They don't offer direct quotes or names either most of the time either. That's what the majority did.

At some point -- my bet is the FISA court will issue their OWN memo.. And THAT one won't require redaction.. Because it CAN be done that way if you really want to have a public level debate.. THAT'S the one that matters..

You can tell the story without the sources. Or revealing sources. The major press does this ALL the fucking time. They don't offer direct quotes or names either most of the time either. That's what the majority did.

At some point -- my bet is the FISA court will issue their OWN memo.. And THAT one won't require redaction.. Because it CAN be done that way if you really want to have a public level debate.. THAT'S the one that matters..

I'm sorry, have you been paying attention to this forum?

Every post that mentions an anonymous source is automatically said to be fake...

And every post that mentions the source info is classified and can't be shared is said to be fake...

99% of Trump supporters would still deny Trump did anything wrong if given all the REAL evidence, but 100% of them is going to say he is innocent without the info and the sources.

I could care less what's in the Adam Schiff memo, he's a liar, a prized and expected leaker and the Democrats best hope... :lmao:

View attachment 175880

What has he lied about that you can prove with "credible" proof from "credible" sources?

Suddenly you're concerned with, "credible" sources..

He lied about the Nunes memo, where's the "Constitutional Crisis" he promised, sounds like he's the only one trying to expose (leak memo) security agents to danger with your approval (posts in thread).

View attachment 175880

What has he lied about that you can prove with "credible" proof from "credible" sources?

He lied about the Nunes memo, where's the "Constitutional Crisis" he promised, sounds like he's the only one trying to expose security agents to danger with your approval (posts in thread).

In other words - you got nothing. Thanks for playing.

View attachment 175880

He lied about the Nunes memo, where's the "Constitutional Crisis" he promised, sounds like he's the only one trying to expose security agents to danger with your approval (posts in thread).

In other words - you got nothing. Thanks for playing.

I figure it's a waste of time mostly. I've caught him in enough partial truths and lies (watching left wing parasite news) to know what kind of a lying sack of shit he is but we both know you're not interested in truth, you're fully invested in biased hate i.e. waste of time..

That's not the point, because unless the classified source material is made public, all the Trumpbots will simply say the Dems made up talking points to refute the memo and they are all lies.

It's the same issue as with the hacking. Almost EVERY person within the federal government has said Russia hacked and interfered with the election, but because they won't release the classified info proving it, the Trumpbots still say it never happened.

But Lew, that's pretty much what both sides are doing anyway, refuting as much as they can on what the other side is saying. I don't think we need to put classified information out there to discern the truth, but if so then I can't see releasing anything that risks natl security. I want the truth as much as you or anyone else, but we ought to be able to determine what happened without revealing sources and methods. I don't see why we can't get enough information on the FISA court documents to figure out who's being truthful and who isn't, plus the transcripts of what was said by McCabe and others in their testimony before Congress. And we've got a report coming out from the Senate and the IG and who knows what else will surface or get leaked.

As far s the Russian hacking is concerned, that wasn't the point was it? I thought this whole thing was about collusion, right? Now, how much interference the Russian had is another matter, and whether it made any difference to the outcome is pure conjecture at this point. But to date nd after all this time there has been nothing whatsoever to ie Trump to any wrongdoing as far as collusion with the Russians and that hacking.

But Lew, that's pretty much what both sides are doing anyway, refuting as much as they can on what the other side is saying. I don't think we need to put classified information out there to discern the truth, but if so then I can't see releasing anything that risks natl security. I want the truth as much as you or anyone else, but we ought to be able to determine what happened without revealing sources and methods. I don't see why we can't get enough information on the FISA court documents to figure out who's being truthful and who isn't, plus the transcripts of what was said by McCabe and others in their testimony before Congress. And we've got a report coming out from the Senate and the IG and who knows what else will surface or get leaked.

As far s the Russian hacking is concerned, that wasn't the point was it? I thought this whole thing was about collusion, right? Now, how much interference the Russian had is another matter, and whether it made any difference to the outcome is pure conjecture at this point. But to date nd after all this time there has been nothing whatsoever to ie Trump to any wrongdoing as far as collusion with the Russians and that hacking.

You think that just a few parts of the FISA information is going to be a threat to national security? If that's true than the Republican memo should have never been released in the first place like the Democrats in the committee said. That's the point.

As far as collusion? There has been plenty of information out there about that, but none that Trumpbots want to believe.

bottom line... Obama Administration/Clinton/Democrats/Fake lefty News used the dossier to spy and leak on the Trump campaign.

Last edited:

bottom line... Obama/Clinton used the dossier to spy on the Trump campaign.

No. How many times do you have toe be told Carter Page was recruited by Russian spies back in 2013 long before he started working for the Trump campaign?

If Obama's administration had done 10% of the things done in the Trump campaign he'd have been impeached.

You think that just a few parts of the FISA information is going to be a threat to national security? If that's true than the Republican memo should have never been released in the first place like the Democrats in the committee said. That's the point.

As far as collusion? There has been plenty of information out there about that, but none that Trumpbots want to believe.

With respect, this is nonsense. From the 1st word to the last, that Nunes memo has absolutely NOTHING in it that remotely threatens natl security. Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer and those guys lied their asses off about that, and in no uncertain terms. You tell me, ONE thing in that memo that you think comes close.

To date there is also NOTHING at all that indicates any collusion. NOTHING. I think it's you and your side that refuses to believe the truth.

No. How many times do you have toe be told Carter Page was recruited by Russian spies back in 2013 long before he started working for the Trump campaign?

If Obama's administration had done 10% of the things done in the Trump campaign he'd have been impeached.

Russian spies may have tried to recruit Page, I'm not sure that has been proven but there's NOTHING to indicate he ever agreed to work for them or did anything for them. NOTHING. You do realize that Carter Page was under surveillance by the FBI and others since 2013 and yet there's no evidence whatsoever that he did anything wrong. I know how badly you want to believe otherwise, but to this point your side has got NOTHING incriminating. NOTHING.

It doesn't bother me that you're in denial and grabbing at straws to justify it...

I find it comical actually...:wink_2:

Forum List

Back