Trump wins big in debate!!!

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Anyone who really listened, and knows the difference between reality and rhetoric knows Trump is the only one on the stage that can save this country.

Lying "War criminals" who take photos with the leaders of ISIS, and have no respect for the rule of law and the Constitution are in reality America's worst nightmare.

Hillary is a pathological liar!!!!

is.jpg

I found it Hillaryous that Clinton thinks that Mosul is on the border with Syria, roflmao.

He didn't hit her nearly hard enough, and the 'moderator' took up too much time babbling, as well as not allowing Trump as much time to talk as he allowed Hillary to lie.

He didn't hit her nearly hard enough, and the 'moderator' took up too much time babbling, as well as not allowing Trump as much time to talk as he allowed Hillary to lie.

I agree, Trump chewed her up and shat her out.

But here's totally biased propaganda machine CNN's response: Hillary won, plus, even if Hillary and her cronies commit election fraud, Trump should accept.

That's what their take away was. And they wonder why Trump calls the election rigged.

LOL Love poor losers in advance. LOL
Your silly candidate destroyed any chance he had.

This was a public service announcement from the "Hillary Clinton for President for Life NO MATTER WHAT Committee."

Thank you, from the Cartoon Network.

Hillary: open borders for the electrical grid! What a hoot. Hillary: didn't like Heller because of all those toddlers shooting guns. Hillary: pay to play o.k. because my Clinton foundation is so great. Hillary: Russian espianage main topic as Don is buudy with mr.P.

Hillary: open borders for the electrical grid! What a hoot. .
That had to be one of the most lame responses I have ever seen in a Presidential debate.

But the major media will be focusing entirely on Trumps refusal to say he will blindly accept initial election results, like he might start a Civil War or sumpin.

Democrats are just that sleazy and stupid.

Anyone who really listened, and knows the difference between reality and rhetoric knows Trump is the only one on the stage that can save this country.

Lying "War criminals" who take photos with the leaders of ISIS, and have no respect for the rule of law and the Constitution are in reality America's worst nightmare.

Hillary is a pathological liar!!!!

is.jpg
That bitch never once mentions Veterans either.

Forum List

Back