trump would abandon NATO if re-elected

The idea that the orange fuck could win the election is ludicrous.
If that's the case, why are the usual suspects so terrified of him winning that they hang desperately on every word he says, every twitch of an eyebrow, looking for something they can screech about? You'd think they would have figured out by now that the worst thing you could do to TRUMP! is to ignore him.

trump doesn't care about NATO. He said so himself, many times. He knows if he abandons NATO, Putin would have a easy road to take back the old Soviet countries, and more. trump is the most dangerous man in the world right now. He has assembled a cult that is will to do anything he asks, including acts of violence and intimidation. He is the danger from within that our founding fathers warned us about.
Its the Putin dream.

Exactly wrong...
Russia is America's neighbor. Russia is less than 60 miles from the border.
Not even a minute at 60mph.

Unless you are up for giving Alaska away to Russia and California no longer has so much as a drop of petroleum in it overnight. You ready for that? Nevermind the millions of Americans in Alaska who provide all sorts of resources to the lower 48.

I must have missed the part where I said we shouldn't defend our own country. Can you point that out to me?

By the way, the number of European countries paying over 2% of their GDP this year for defense is now at least 11 and rising rapidly, as the threat from Russia has become much more evident to most of them.

Also, the powerful addition of firmly democratic Sweden and Finland to the alliance should increase its power, determination and ability. Hopefully these countries will also oppose any American adventurism or plans to use NATO inappropriately overseas.

Of course the alliance also includes Turkey (and Hungary) which are authoritarian “democracies” pursuing their own interests.

Many other member countries, being democracies, have politicians and ordinary citizens who simply have grown used to peace, cheap Russian oil & gas, and who just don’t want to sacrifice — especially to help Ukraine, which is not a member of NATO but certainly a part of Europe.

As always, my own favorite moron, CrusaderFrank, advocates what, for lack of a better description, I call “the Monty Python Black Knight” philosophy of international relations:

~~~~~~
Love the Monty Python comedy, however, it does not pertain to what NATO is doing.
Since the end of WWII, America has funded the resurgence of Europe economy and built it's forces i.e., NATO.
NATO is just a paper tiger and even Russia today in it's weakened state is a threat to Europe despite the trillions of dollars invested by the U.S. and very little by the BAYO nations up to now.

Stop tempting me to vote for the guy!

But yeah, the DeepState would murder him - literally - if he tried this.
He was sitting in the frigin Oval Office for 4 years.....AND HE NEVER FOUND THE "DEEP STATE" cause it is another lie from MAGA and the far right. The need an excuse for losing over and over and over.

trump doesn't care about NATO. He said so himself, many times. He knows if he abandons NATO, Putin would have a easy road to take back the old Soviet countries, and more. trump is the most dangerous man in the world right now. He has assembled a cult that is will to do anything he asks, including acts of violence and intimidation. He is the danger from within that our founding fathers warned us about.
As he should. He can tell the UN to suck the big one too.

He was sitting in the frigin Oval Office for 4 years.....AND HE NEVER FOUND THE "DEEP STATE" cause it is another lie from MAGA and the far right. The need an excuse for losing over and over and over.
Jesus not this dumb shit again. Straight from state controlled MSNBC.

Have you ever heard of a president named Ike. He fucking warned you of the deep state way back in 1961.

Stop being a dupe of the establishment.

Both NATO and the UN need to be junked.
I am sure we are all just dying to hear more about your own “Monty Python Black Cat” philosophy of international relations …

Do you think Trump (or maybe Steve Bannon) should set up a NATO replacement? How about a military or political alliance with … Putin? I hear he and Kim Jong-un now spend much more than 2% of their national GDP on their military… What about with Putin’s friend XiJinping?

Last edited:
I must have missed the part where I said we shouldn't defend our own country. Can you point that out to me?
Well I was merely pointing out that Russia is not half a world away in Europe....

Russia is our neighbor and NATO is neighbors for Russia on the other side.

Russia can be surrounded...but it requires NATO.

Because he only cares about money.

China is rising, a population that is more than the EU, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea put together and he wants to destroy this.... because....?

Because he can't understand the way NATO is funded...

^ Deep state dupe.

But yeah - getting out of NATO would be AWESOME.

The Deep State would just kill him before they'd let it happen though.

No more fun & games with endless witch hunts. :(

^ Deep state dupe.

But yeah - getting out of NATO would be AWESOME.

The Deep State would just kill him before they'd let it happen though.

No more fun & games with endless witch hunts. :(
How much does Poootin pay you per post?

Nor should any other American.

It's our money down the proverbial rat hole

It's an antiquated, irrelevant alliance that we have no reason in which to remain.
I totally agree. At a minimum the nations who belong to NATO should pony up their fair share to support the organization including the payments they didn’t make.

Forum List

Back