TrumpGas™

50 years ago was 1967 Yes, Obama is the best President in 50 years
Bwahahahahaha! Barack Insane Obama isn't even the best president in the past 50 months. :laugh:

He unequivocally unseated Jimmy Carter as the worst President in U.S. history. No debate about it.

Outside of the low information voters who stuck us with Trump........Obama is the best President in 50 years

Carter is proving to be a better President than the stinkers Republicans have stuck us with the last two tries

See what I mean about them living on lies?

PC has entered stage three of getting beaten on her own ridiculous thread

Stage one......inane cut and paste
Stage two.....repeat same cut and pastes
Stage three......call the other poster names

Also, Obama didn't collude with America's enemy to continue imprisoning Americans until inauguration day.
The conspiracy theorist SynthaStupid™ strikes again! :lmao:
And Obama didn't sell arms to that enemy as a thank you, four years later.
No...all Barack Insane Obama did was arm Al Qaeda and ISIS to overthrow stable, secular governments in the Middle East.

AND.....
....The snake, Hussein Obama, mandated that nuclear weapons be awarded to 7th century barbarians who have been proclaimed the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism by our government, ....

Some may make an argument that Reagan was a better President
I've got news for you wrongwinger - everyone says that. Everyone who isn't an idiot partisan hack, anyway.
Reagan's legacy is fading

As the impact of his policies are being felt

In your dreams, half-head.

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age.

Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class.

The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”
How Capitalism Will Save Us

I've got news for you wrongwinger - everyone says that. Everyone who isn't an idiot partisan hack, anyway.

Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class.

The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”
I'll take Bill Clinton's economic golden age over Reagan's any day

Clinton actually balanced the budget

66MillionJobs.jpg

Bwahahahahaha! Barack Insane Obama isn't even the best president in the past 50 months. :laugh:

He unequivocally unseated Jimmy Carter as the worst President in U.S. history. No debate about it.

Outside of the low information voters who stuck us with Trump........Obama is the best President in 50 years

Carter is proving to be a better President than the stinkers Republicans have stuck us with the last two tries

1. Not my thread.

2. Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.
You'll do it again now.

Clearly, you're effectively defenseless in the face of well supported posts.
Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

Can you....one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc... Liberal plagiarism.......explain what problem you.could possibly have with substance posted via copy and paste?

66MillionJobs.jpg

26e69a8612f13e927bf47ff9a5efa940.jpg

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.
Kudos, the only thing Republicans know how to do is scare the living shit out of stupid ass white people and make them feel important enough to be too stupid not to notice all the shit they never do for them. Poor white trashy's love to feel empowered, while cashing their welfare disability checks to buy shit for their trailer shit families.

1. Not my thread.

2. Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.
You'll do it again now.

Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

Can you....one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc... Liberal plagiarism.......explain what problem you.could possibly have with substance posted via copy and paste?
If you can fake a college education by cut and paste there is nothing I can do

There was a time there was such a thing as academic standards

66MillionJobs.jpg

Nice cherry picking

It intentionally ignores the Reagan recession

1. Not my thread.

You'll do it again now.

If you can fake a college education by cut and paste there is nothing I can do

There was a time there was such a thing as academic standards

Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.
You'll do it again now.

And you did.

How easily I make you jump through hoops.

Doggie treat??

66MillionJobs.jpg

Nice cherry picking

It intentionally ignores the Reagan recession

Obama would give his right....arm.....to have Reagan's successes.....both domestic and foreign policy wise.
Can you imagine the confetti parades we would have seen if Obama had accrued the record....either domestic or foreign policy....that Reagan did!!!

Kudos, the only thing Republicans know how to do is scare the living shit out of stupid ass white people and make them feel important enough to be too stupid not to notice all the shit they never do for them. Poor white trashy's love to feel empowered, while cashing their welfare disability checks to buy shit for their trailer shit families.
Uh-oh....some inferior progressive has been "triggered". :eusa_whistle:

Obama would give his right....arm.....to have Reagan's successes.....both domestic and foreign policy wise.
You forgot to add "and to have the respect and reverence of the American people that Ronald Reagan had".

I attribute the problem to the Democrats selecting a President on the basis of melanin.

Forum List

Back