TrumpGas™

Some may make an argument that Reagan was a better President
I've got news for you wrongwinger - everyone says that. Everyone who isn't an idiot partisan hack, anyway.
Reagan's legacy is fading

As the impact of his policies are being felt

In your dreams, half-head.

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age.

Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class.

The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”
How Capitalism Will Save Us
I'll take Bill Clinton's economic golden age over Reagan's any day

Clinton actually balanced the budget

66MillionJobs.jpg

26e69a8612f13e927bf47ff9a5efa940.jpg
Why are you narrowing it to just middle-class?

Reagan's legacy is fading

As the impact of his policies are being felt

Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class.

The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”

66MillionJobs.jpg

Nice cherry picking

It intentionally ignores the Reagan recession

Obama would give his right....arm.....to have Reagan's successes.....both domestic and foreign policy wise.
Can you imagine the confetti parades we would have seen if Obama had accrued the record....either domestic or foreign policy....that Reagan did!!!
The Reagan Administration was the most corrupt in U.S. history. There is no way you can spin people going to prison.
4i6Ckte.gif

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president.[1]

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

Uh...how many Obama administration officials went to prison,
PoliticalChic?

ZERO.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

Morons forget the storm that shut down the refinery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, morons forget that Bush crashed the economy.

a. As Obama swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?
He did, dumbass.

Simple enough to prove what a lying scum you are....

Watch:

1. "Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

2. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

3. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....." https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

So....we agree?
You're nothing but a lying low-life gutter scum, and Obama awarded Iran nuclear weapons?

Excellent.

a. As Obama swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?
He did, dumbass.

Watch:

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

3. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....." https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

So....we agree?
You're nothing but a lying low-life gutter scum, and Obama awarded Iran nuclear weapons?

Excellent.
She's posting OPINION articles!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

When I try to fill with RumpGas™ it doesn't come out of the nozzle --- it comes out of the Wherever.

Then when I put the gas cap on it keeps the vapors inside.

I like vapors that weren't captured, OK?

66MillionJobs.jpg

Nice cherry picking

It intentionally ignores the Reagan recession

Obama would give his right....arm.....to have Reagan's successes.....both domestic and foreign policy wise.
Can you imagine the confetti parades we would have seen if Obama had accrued the record....either domestic or foreign policy....that Reagan did!!!
The Reagan Administration was the most corrupt in U.S. history. There is no way you can spin people going to prison.
4i6Ckte.gif

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president.[1]

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

Uh...how many Obama administration officials went to prison,
PoliticalChic?

ZERO.

1. Reagan administration execs were railroaded by corrupt Democrats who prosecuted them.

2. No Obamunists went to jail because the Department of Justice was headed by racist Obama pick, Eric Holder......they wouldn't charge any of the criminals.

3. Under Democrats/Liberals, there is no such thing as justice or the rule of law.

Every honest person knows this.
Lying scum like you attempt to twist this truth and deny same.

The-Pledge.jpg

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

I seem to remember gas at $4.00+ under obama.

Hell, trumps got a hurricane shutting down tons of refining capability and its less then $2.50?

Just another synthia failed thread.

Don't you ever get tired of posting crap?

He did, dumbass.

Watch:

So....we agree?

Excellent.
She's posting OPINION articles!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Cite any parts that aren't true.....

...or, admit that you are lying low-life gutter scum, and Obama awarded Iran nuclear weapons.

President Obama opened more domestic drilling than anyone ever before. We had so much that we were exporting it. Now globalist pino trump is working for other countries.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Typical of a failed synthia thread. He realizes everyone laughing at him, change the subject.

Actually that was Bush. mid-summer of 2008. It's on the record. A record that still stands.

Prove me wrong.

Hell, trumps got a hurricane shutting down tons of refining capability and its less then $2.50?

Not around here. But a week ago it was.

Damn close:

Gas Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

And for YEARS

2.39 is nowhere near "damn close". The record high national average was, and still is, $4.11. July 2008.

Your own link:
ch.gaschart

See that 2.64 on the far right?

Whelp --- that's RumpGas™

Many people are paying that. On many sides.

Actually that was Bush. mid-summer of 2008. It's on the record. A record that still stands.

Prove me wrong.

Damn close:

And for YEARS

2.39 is nowhere near "damn close". The record high national average was, and still is, $4.11. July 2008.

Your own link:
ch.gaschart

You dishonest fuck. Show it from 2008 through 2016 and you'll see the close to $4.00 gas. OBAMA GAS!

Follow link, expand it to 8 years. You wanted proof, you got it

As I've stated for decades, regular unleaded gas and diesel fuel should be capped at .40 over taxes at the pump.

Prove me wrong.

Damn close:

And for YEARS

Your own link:
ch.gaschart

You dishonest fuck. Show it from 2008 through 2016 and you'll see the close to $4.00 gas. OBAMA GAS!

Follow link, expand it to 8 years. You wanted proof, you got it

Fuck you, dishonest hack. I clicked your link and copied exactly the image I got. And just now I clicked again and got the same thing.

Once again the all-time high for gas was $4.11. July of 2008. The only time the national average ever went over $4.

Forum List

Back