Trump's Airline Was Foreclosed, NOT SOLD

Note: no response from the righties WHATSOEVER.
Freaks them out when you post legitimate links to something besides a YouTube of Trump blathering to his crowds.
At this point they don't care. We can fact check til the cows come home and they don't care. They've sold their souls completely by now.

What souls? These haters of basic human rights have none.
HURRY! Just a few more strokes!

$380MM? Wow! Obama spend 3 times that amount just to build the world's only website that can't even tell you when someone bought your product

Really? 12,700,000 people seem to have found it and signed up. And you can't even find it? Wow.
ACASignups.net

Only took 7 years to get it right

Amazing

That sign up number is from the third enrollment period ending January 2013. Sorry, Sparky.

Bernie/Hillary criticizing Trump because a few of his businesses failed (90% of all new businesses don't make it past year 1) is like someone harshly criticizing a 13-3 NFL team for losing 3 games....while they never even played football.

Again, for the Peanut Gallery, Trump lied about these businesses and why they failed. Can you wrap your pea-sized brain around that or not?
Forbes posted this information about his lies. I don't have to make up shit like you do.

Shades of "I did not have sex with that woman Ms. Lewinsky" and "That depends on what your definition of is is." One man's lie is a politician's equivocation with a later clarification.

Bernie/Hillary criticizing Trump because a few of his businesses failed (90% of all new businesses don't make it past year 1) is like someone harshly criticizing a 13-3 NFL team for losing 3 games....while they never even played football.

Again, for the Peanut Gallery, Trump lied about these businesses and why they failed. Can you wrap your pea-sized brain around that or not?
Forbes posted this information about his lies. I don't have to make up shit like you do.

Doesn't matter to the staunch supporters, and you and many on the left don't get why.

Trump says he sold his airline.

"Well, I sold the airline," Trump said. "I actually made a great deal. Complicated — and in really terrible times, the economy was terrible — and I made a phenomenal deal."

Bullshit lie.

MAY 1, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
Business Illusionist Donald Trump Perfect For President
Business Illusionist Donald Trump Perfect For President
It didn’t take much for the Trump Shuttle to fail in an economic downturn. It was loaded with way too much debt, a Trump hallmark. Rather rapidly, in September 1990, never having made a dime, the Citibank led group of 22 banks foreclosed on the Trump Shuttle’s $380 million loan.

"The high debt load incurred in the company's formation unnerved Trump's creditors as his other high profile, highly leveraged interests failed. In September 1990 the loans were defaulted and ownership of the airline passed to its creditor banks, led by Citicorp. With airline share prices depressed by the recession and anticipation of the Gulf War, they were unable to sell the operation at a desired price despite lengthy negotiations first with Northwest Airlines, then American Airlines and US Air Group.

The banks finally negotiated a complex marketing arrangement in which US Air Group would assume 40% ownership and agree to manage the operation for ten years, including fares, financial record keeping, advertising, promotions, aircraft maintenance, and labor relations. The same agreement gave USAir an option to purchase the entire shuttle operation on or after October 10, 1996 with an exclusive right to do so until April 10, 1997. On April 7, 1992 Trump Shuttle ceased to exist when it was merged into a new corporation, Shuttle, Inc., which began operating as the USAir Shuttle on April 12, 1992."

Trump Shuttle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Numbnuts trying to mislead. Just tell the damn truth you fool.

Fact: "the donald" lied.

Oh you want a response?? Here's one.

Fact: 50% or more of all businesses fail within 5 years. 80-90% never make it past year 1. That's right. Every business in America ever created....likely never made it past year 1. Surviving past 5 years is rare...not the norm. So....Trump SHOULD have some failed businesses. He's one of the most prolific businessmen in US history....obviously like all businessmen...many endeavors fail.

Fact: (question) How many jobs have Bernie or Hillary created?? Ever??? How many of Hillary or Bernies businesses have failed????

Donald lied and no one died. Hillary lied and people died.

You forgot the bit where Trumps offshoot helicopter service continued to operate; LAX to Atlantic City and the Hamptons - I think he's still got that portion running today (though honestly I've not cared enough to look it up recently if someone wants to check on it.)

Only in your mind has she been proven a liar. Until then......"the donald" is a liar everyday.

Fact: 50% or more of all businesses fail within 5 years. 80-90% never make it past year 1. That's right. Every business in America ever created....likely never made it past year 1. Surviving past 5 years is rare...not the norm. So....Trump SHOULD have some failed businesses. He's one of the most prolific businessmen in US history....obviously like all businessmen...many endeavors fail.

Fact: (question) How many jobs have Bernie or Hillary created?? Ever??? How many of Hillary or Bernies businesses have failed????

Only in your mind has she been proven a liar. Until then......"the donald" is a liar everyday.

I guess a dumbass like you believes she was under fire from a sniper when she landed in Bosnia. That is just one and there are dozens more bald faced lies that she has told.

Do you know all the facts half-witted sperm burper?
No, keep up the insanity.

I guess a dumbass like you believes she was under fire from a sniper when she landed in Bosnia. That is just one and there are dozens more bald faced lies that she has told.

Do you know all the facts half-witted sperm burper?
No, keep up the insanity.

No sane person would argue that she didn't lie after she admitted that she did.

Forum List

Back