🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's border troops cost: $200 million

While the budget deficit keeps growing, Trump's political stunt could increase it by 0.2 billion (200 million) dollars.
Trump’s border deployments could cost $200 million by year-end

Who gives a damn what it's going to cost?

It's in defense of this nation and wouldn't be needed if the worthless Dims would get off their butts and help fund the border wall that we need.

Why don't YOU open your doors and let some of this "asylum seekers" into your home?

That's a lot less than a lifetime of government support for thousands of illegals and the impact to citizens in increased taxes. I also question that number, I wonder if that includes military salaries that are paid regardless.

Remember when Republicans believed Obama took a vacation that cost 200 million a day?

They actually believed it.

They repeated it everywhere.

The is no size limit to GOP lies.

it's the jackass invaders' fault
I guess it was FDR's fault that we spent billions for WW2????!!!!!!!

Remember when Republicans believed Obama took a vacation that cost 200 million a day?

They actually believed it.

They repeated it everywhere.

The is no size limit to GOP lies.

0a6.gif

I agree about the deficit, that’s why SPENDING should be but by $1 trillion. Across the board. Period.

Military too.

Pull all the troops out of Germany, Japan, and Korea. Stop paying the majority of NATO and UN expenses.

It seems Dimms only bleed about people being allowed to keep more of their money, but they sure as fuck won’t talk about spending cuts.

$200,000,000 breaks down to $57,000.00 per refugee at 3500. Considering that by the they reach the border, the caravan will be a fraction of this number. The cost per refugee will then be closer to $1,000,000. That is a lot of money so Trumpers don't piss in their pants over a nonexistent threat. But hey we're talking Trumpers here who make Courage the Cowardly Dog look like the Rock.

Last edited:
That $200m is already paid for by the foreign aid Trump deducted from those caravan countries. I'd pay for the wall by adding a small tax on all money sent from the US to foreign countries, that's $574b a year. Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

A 0.5% tax would generate more than $2.5b a year for the wall and border security.

Forum List

Back