Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

Holy crap, I'm sure that's all very interesting.I hope you feel a little better now..

I feel fine. Unlike you, I don't need to go on anonymous message boards to feel better about myself.

What a relief to discover that you have reached the point of acceptance of your mediocrity and no longer feel the need to act on on anonymous message boards.

Oh wait.
Ya gotta love this place!
If you love a place infiltrated by racists, white supremacists and neonazis.

Which are you?

I bet he is the whole trifecta!

You're a noob LAIR who lacks an appreciation and understanding of the board's history.

It's spelled L-I-A-R.

Why are you calling me a lair? Am I a place where villains plan and plot?

*sigh*

I miss they days when the resident moonbat progs had a sense of humor.

And it is most definitely spelled LAIR when referring to TMN.

You're a noob LAIR who lacks an appreciation and understanding of the board's history.

It's spelled L-I-A-R.

Why are you calling me a lair? Am I a place where villains plan and plot?

*sigh*

I miss they days when the resident moonbat progs had a sense of humor.

So it's a joke that you misspelled a four-letter word twice in the same thread? Explain the joke, cause I don't get it.

Mod Note:

5 posts deleted for Trolling, being off topic, or containing personal attacks.

This is Zone 2, people, act like it.

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared
You lost. Get over it. Trump is your President, and he's doing a great job. Your whining doesn't change anything. But keep it up. It's pretty entertaining.

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared
You lost. Get over it. Trump is your President, and he's doing a great job. Your whining doesn't change anything. But keep it up. It's pretty entertaining.

Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012.

magine still pimping for the dirtiest fuel on earth and one that is becoming extinct.

Really?

New coal power plants are extremely clean and require high quality, low sulfur Anthracite coal. By far our largest reserve of this coal is in the center of the Grand Staircase-Escalante monument. A payoff to the Chinese by President Bill Clinton. China controls the only other such massive source for such coal.

How many billion people in the world still use animal dung for fuel? In many parts of the world, the people go into the fields where they keep their animals and collect the dung in baskets. They then add straw and water and mix by hand. Next is to spread the mixture by hand onto the grass to dry in the sunshine. The sheets about 18" square, are then stacked for use in cooking and heating. This is done in huge parts of China who are building every form of energy production imaginable. Of course, it is very common in countless other parts of the world. In your opinion, which is the least polluting?

China learned from us that cheap, plentiful energy is necessary for robust, economic growth. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama intended to do the opposite to America. I'm sure you recall that President Obama told us that he intended for our energy prices to "NECESSARILY SKYROCKET". He was thwarted in his efforts by the massive fracking on PRIVATE AND STATE owned land especially in North Dakota.

A payoff to the Chinese by President Bill Clinton.

Indonesians, not Chinese.

Future of Energy | Renewable Energy | Solar | Wind | Geothermal

And this last year we've gotten further and further behind other industrial nations in the alternative energy sweepstakes.
There's a hundred times more jobs in alternative energy than coal.
So why has this fraudulent president pushed coal?
He owes a lot to the swamp that helped elect him.

Our worst fears are being realized with this president.

You're right, alternative energy jobs are low productivity.

Holy crap, I'm sure that's all very interesting.I hope you feel a little better now..

I feel fine. Unlike you, I don't need to go on anonymous message boards to feel better about myself.

What a relief to discover that you have reached the point of acceptance of your mediocrity and no longer feel the need to act on on anonymous message boards.

Oh wait.

Which are you?
I’m the one laughing at racists and white supremacists like you.

Future of Energy | Renewable Energy | Solar | Wind | Geothermal

And this last year we've gotten further and further behind other industrial nations in the alternative energy sweepstakes.
So why has this fraudulent president pushed coal?
He owes a lot to the swamp that helped elect him.

Our worst fears are being realized with this president.

You're right, alternative energy jobs are low productivity.
5 of the Fastest Growing Jobs in Clean Energy

You’re 0- this thread

Wind Turbine Technician

Adding 25,000 new jobs last year, the U.S. wind industry now boasts 102,000 workers. Wind turbine technician isn’t just one of the fastest growing jobs in clean energy – it’s the single fastest growing occupation in America. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in the sector will grow 108% by 2024.

Solar Installer

The solar industry added more than 73,000 jobs in 2016 – a 25% increase over 2015. In fact, it’s estimated that one out of every 50 new jobs created nationally came from solar.

This growth has sparked an array of opportunities for many professionals – even in fields such as real estate and sales. The core of the industry and the technology’s growth continues to be solar installers, who help set up and maintain the panels that are increasingly appearing on rooftops.

Clean Car Engineer

More alternative fuel vehicles are hitting the streets – and so are opportunities related to sustainable transportation. Today more than 259,000 Americans work with these vehicles, including cars and trucks running on electricity, hydrogen, and other alternative fuels, such as natural gas.

The growing demand for cars that both save money and create less pollution has driven a need for skilled engineers. DOE has set out to help strengthen the next generation of clean car engineers through a range of competitions like EcoCAR 3, which challenges teams of university students to apply their creativity and technical chops for designing energy-efficient, high performance vehicles.

And this is the short list

Oh wait.

Which are you?
Wow Will, I didn't know you were a racist and white supremacist.

Holy crap, for Reasonable (I'm assuming the screen name is ironic) to level such a serious charge, I'll bet he has a veritable TREASURE TROVE of your posts saying that whites are superior to minorities.

Because he'd NEVER LIE about such an important thing.

SHAME on you!

Oh wait.

Which are you?

Holy crap, for Reasonable (I'm assuming the screen name is ironic) to level such a serious charge, I'll bet he has a veritable TREASURE TROVE of your posts saying that whites are superior to minorities.

SHAME on you!

It is a truth universally acknowledged that message board members who frequently and persistently accuse anonymous people on the interwebs of being RACISTS are in reality virulent racists themselves.

The renewable energy job market is exploding despite our backward president still living in the Stone Age about climate change.

Oh wait.

Which are you?

SHAME on you!
Bottom feeder has zero comprehension skills.
Not surprising you don’t know the difference between laughing at racists like you and being one.

The renewable energy job market is exploding despite our backward president still living in the Stone Age about climate change.

Hahahaha!

Solarcity *snicker*
Sungevity *snicker*

for starters.

Which are you?

SHAME on you!

It is a truth universally acknowledged that message board members who frequently and persistently accuse anonymous people on the interwebs of being RACISTS are in reality virulent racists themselves.
Every single person on this board who makes racist comments are trump supporters.
Every single one.
Talk to Steve McRacist, Bripat, Snouter, Miketx and other’s for further details.

Which are you?

SHAME on you!

Every single person on this board who makes racist comments are trump supporters.
Every single one.
Talk to Steve McRacist, Bripat, Snouter, Miketx and other’s for further details.

You are a Triple Dog LAIR!

Hahahaha!

Solarcity *snicker*
Sungevity *snicker*

for starters.

Wind Turbine Technician

Adding 25,000 new jobs last year, the U.S. wind industry now boasts 102,000 workers. Wind turbine technician isn’t just one of the fastest growing jobs in clean energy – it’s the single fastest growing occupation in America. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in the sector will grow 108% by 2024.

That’s for permitting me to embarrass your dumb ass.

Which are you?

SHAME on you!
Bottom feeder has zero comprehension skills.
Not surprising you don’t know the difference between laughing at racists like you and being one.
Holy crap!

I'm a racist TOO?

Yikes, someone better tell my family and extended family, there's not a full-blooded cracker among us.

Please, so that I may adequately serve my penance, please provide some examples of my racist remarks so that I may share them with my family and incur their wrath.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back