Trump's having a rough day

Trump Goes on All-Out Twitter Tirade Against Cruz, Romney, Erick Erickson, Megyn Kelly and Others

He sounds like he has totally lost it.

He is right about one thing. Mormons don't like liars. Hence Trump's problems

This is exactly what I meant when I referenced his insatiable need for attention and his thin-skinned nature. He just had a big win in the last primary and yet he's so fucking petty and maniacally insecure that he obsesses about Megyn Kelly. He has no business running for POTUS.

Trump Goes on All-Out Twitter Tirade Against Cruz, Romney, Erick Erickson, Megyn Kelly and Others

Saying he sounds like he's totally lost it implies he ever had it.

He has been in a war with Graydon Carter, the VF publisher, for over 25 years because Carter referred to him as a "short fingered vulgarian". Carter says to this day he still receives photos from Trump showing him in different media publications and each time there is a circle drawn around his hand with a gold Sharpie. Trump IS JUST THAT FUCKING CRAZY.

He's just hitting hard like he always does. How is that losing it?

Are we saying he's losing it because the establishment is backing Cruz? That Lindsay Graham is holding fundraisers for Cruz? That Mitt Romney has come out for the anti *cough* establishment candidate?

Oh and he has a 52 point lead over Cruz in New York with 95 delegates at stake?

I think he's actually having a lot of fun today. I know I am.

Saying he sounds like he's totally lost it implies he ever had it.

He has been in a war with Graydon Carter, the VF publisher, for over 25 years because Carter referred to him as a "short fingered vulgarian". Carter says to this day he still receives photos from Trump showing him in different media publications and each time there is a circle drawn around his hand with a gold Sharpie. Trump IS JUST THAT FUCKING CRAZY.

OMG! Does that mean Trump has lost your vote?

:lmao:

He'd better be careful, or people will start thinking he's a nut.
:booze:

Another day, another 20 Avatar4321 anti-Trump threads. Ho-hum.

Boy, you know, it sure would be swell if, instead of wasting your time with bullshit like this...maybe start a positive thread about the candidate you support.

I would challenge you Avatar4321...find ONE negative thing I've said about your candidate. Just one.

I think this would explain a great deal about why your side is losing.

I feel like we're living a bad Saturday Night Live sketch from the mid-1990s.

What a ballsack-free drama queen. How can his 'bots not be embarrassed?

Rump be all like
atomic.gif

Eh, the Blaze, feeding off Donald Trump like all the other left wing media bloodsuckers for their incomes...

I liked what Trump had to say, other than the left wing hate speech, planned violence, suppression of free speech and death threats this has been kinda fun.

Eh, the Blaze, feeding off Donald Trump like all the other left wing media bloodsuckers for their incomes...

I liked what Trump had to say, other than the left wing hate speech, planned violence, suppression of free speech and death threats this has been kinda fun.

The hate speech like -- "they're rapists"?
The planned violence like --- "punch him in the mouth"?
The suppression of free speech like --- "um gonna open up libel laws"?
The death threats like --- "take out their families"?

Yeah those are some of my boss faves too. :thup:

Of course I also like the more subtle swipes like "I like people who weren't captured" and thousands of mythical Jersey Cityans dancing on TV.

According to the polls, he has gained quite a bit. Sounds like a good day for him, and a bad day for your corporatist loser

Forum List

Back