Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

When did Warren claim to be a member or want to be a member of the Cherokee Nation? Does anyone have a valid and reliable link for that?
Now you're saying the Cherokee Nation isn't an authority on who or who isn't a Cherokee. Fascinating. Warren claimed to be Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard. Isn't that correct?
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
She told the media she was Cherokee. She told Harvard she was a Native. You know that. Keep flailing, it's fun to watch.
You have been asked repeatedly to provide a link where Warren actually claimed Cherokee heritage and have failed to produce a link. All I have seen or can find are links of other people making the assertion of Warren making the claim with no evidence.

Are you too stupid to find a link or video of Warren actually making the claim you keep repeating over and over? Prove you are not a common Trumpican liar and produce a link of Warren actually claiming she is of Cherokee heritage.
Nope, I don't have to. It's a fact she has stated she's Cherokee and it's a fact she claimed Native heritage at Harvard to gain advantage. Go fuck yourself.

OOOOOOOOH NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!
Do you realize how many sleepless nights you just inflicted on that social tyrant?
All you had to do was obey his every command.... But no not you... you just couldn't do it.

Now he's going to have nightmares filled with charging white buffaloes, visions of Trump hunting Warren with a bow and arrow and probably gas too!

For shame!

Jo

Last edited:
Now you're saying the Cherokee Nation isn't an authority on who or who isn't a Cherokee. Fascinating. Warren claimed to be Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard. Isn't that correct?
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
She told the media she was Cherokee. She told Harvard she was a Native. You know that. Keep flailing, it's fun to watch.
You have been asked repeatedly to provide a link where Warren actually claimed Cherokee heritage and have failed to produce a link. All I have seen or can find are links of other people making the assertion of Warren making the claim with no evidence.

Are you too stupid to find a link or video of Warren actually making the claim you keep repeating over and over? Prove you are not a common Trumpican liar and produce a link of Warren actually claiming she is of Cherokee heritage.
WAKE UP IDIOT, LEARN TO USE A SEARCH ENGINE, ASSWIPE!

Cherokee Nation to Elizabeth Warren: Drop dead
Washington Examiner

13 hours ago · Warren has claimed for years that she is of Cherokee Indian descent. ... it is not evidence for tribal affiliation,” said Cherokee Nation
Nowhere in your link provides an example of Warren making the claim of being a Cherokee.
Are you really going to deny Warren has publicly stated her family told her she has Cherokee blood?

When did Warren claim to be a member or want to be a member of the Cherokee Nation? Does anyone have a valid and reliable link for that?

Nope, I don't have to. It's a fact she has stated she's Cherokee and it's a fact she claimed Native heritage at Harvard to gain advantage. Go fuck yourself.
So...you lied. You got called on your lie and now you are making obscene comments. Well, typical weak-kneed trumpanzee behavior. You folded like a house of cards.

So...you lied. You got called on your lie and now you are making obscene comments. Well, typical weak-kneed trumpanzee behavior. You folded like a house of cards.
Is this manipulating rant supposed to affect me in some bizarre way?

You don't have to, you can't. Your rants and obsessions are based on lies and you are a liar. Expected from Trumpicans. Prove you are being falsely accused of stupidity and lying. Provide the evidence via a link showing Warren claiming to be Cherokee.

Washington Examiner

13 hours ago · Warren has claimed for years that she is of Cherokee Indian descent. ... it is not evidence for tribal affiliation,” said Cherokee Nation
Nowhere in your link provides an example of Warren making the claim of being a Cherokee.
Are you really going to deny Warren has publicly stated her family told her she has Cherokee blood?
Are you really going to tell us that someone stating they have a family story of having Cherokee blood is the same as saying one is a Cherokee...and qualifies for tribal membership?

Still waiting for you to provide the evidence that Warren claimed she is of Cherokee Indian descent.

'Herman Cain'ing refers to the deplorable attempt to destroy someone for political reasons with false accusations, lies, and a lack of evidence.

The Democrats had no such evidence when they tried to destroy Herman Cain.

The Democrats had no such evidence when they tried to destroy Justice Kavanaugh.

Trump has the evidence against Warren - SHE PROVIDED IT.

Orin Hatch 'piled on' by joking he has a DNA Test results showing he has the same DNA percentage proving he is part T-REX as Warren has 'proving' she is Native American.

Bwuhahahaha.......

Sen. Hatch Trolls Sen. Warren, Claims He’s 1/1032 T-Rex

The Cherokee nation settled this matter by declaring Warren of full of shite - NOT a member of the Cherokee nation.

You don't have to, you can't. Your rants and obsessions are based on lies and you are a liar. Expected from Trumpicans. Prove you are being falsely accused of stupidity and lying. Provide the evidence via a link showing Warren claiming to be Cherokee.
Lol. Oh, go blow a goat, you dizzy cockroach.

Washington Examiner

Are you really going to tell us that someone stating they have a family story of having Cherokee blood is the same as saying one is a Cherokee...and qualifies for tribal membership?

Still waiting for you to provide the evidence that Warren claimed she is of Cherokee Indian descent.
I don't really care what you cockroaches believe. You're losers and crying in the wilderness, and I'm having such a wonderful time watching you twits rant and stomp your feet.

Spoken like a liar who got caught and is oh so offended that he has been caught.

Washington Examiner

I don't really care what you cockroaches believe. You're losers and crying in the wilderness, and I'm having such a wonderful time watching you twits rant and stomp your feet.
"I don't really care..." Of course not....that's why you post so many insults AFTER you got called on your lie.

Spoken like a liar who got caught and is oh so offended that he has been caught.
Boo hoo. So what's next?

:dig: Just be a man or strong woman and admit you can't find a viable valid link.

1/1024 DNA is pretty much like the real Pocahontas's genes being passed down through the pedophile John Rolfe at the beginning of the 17th century... to present day Warren, lol. It'd be interesting to see what some of you old white men's 'Native American heritage' looks like compared to Warrens. I just don't think that Warren has got a chance in hell of pulling out of the primaries, despite near 100% name recognition.

Poverty, alcoholism and suicide - but at least the natives can paint with all the colours of the wind
Alex von Tunzelmann
Pocahontas was kidnapped by the English and married off to a man called John Rolfe, who wrote a lot about how he was marrying her to teach her Christianity, and not at all because she was a nubile teenager who couldn't speak enough English to tell him to take a hike. They moved to Brentford in Middlesex, where she had a short career as an object of curiosity before dying, probably of tuberculosis, in her early twenties.

Well he wasn't actually a pedophile unless she was pre-pubescent.
People married in their teens as a matter of course then. My grandmother was 15 when she married my grandfather, who was 18.

according to the site I read yesterday. she saved his life when she was 13.

They didn't marry and move to England til she was 18.

Last edited:

Washington Examiner

"I don't really care..." Of course not....that's why you post so many insults AFTER you got called on your lie.
This was inevitable. I could have provided you with a dozen links and you would have denied everyone, then called me a liar like you are now. How boring.

:dig: Just be a man or strong woman and admit you can't find a viable valid link.
Go blow a goat, cockroach.

Forum List

Back