Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

The response is to shut down news conferences. Kick those fuckers out of the White House. Close the press room. He is not required to feed them information or provide a punching bag for them to cross examine. Kill the press conferences.

But, DO NOT TRAMPLE ON MEDIA RIGHTS!!! I don't care how slanted and communist the leftist media propaganda becomes. That is the WRONG method.

Trump better not pull that shit!!!

You guys never offer one shred of evidence that the media is overly unfair to Trump.

Are not able to consider for a moment that he may, in fact, be a total fucking moron and the media is just doing their job.

All they have is their Nazi leader saying it's all fake.
The fact that you think Trump resembles a Nazi is a complete rebuke of the government-run public education system and a testament to the level of snowflake ignorance / stupidity.

I emplore snowflakes such as yourself to educate yourself before publicly embarrasing yourself this way...
Trump does not resemble a Nazi. Nazis had a clear set of ideology, ethics, and morals. Trump is devoid of any of these things.

However, the people willing to sacrifice their own self-respect and credibility to publicly carry his water? Now THEY remind me a little bit of Nazis. Not the ones in charge, but the ones who sold their souls.

I support Trump and do so proudly AND I will continue to do so until he gives me a reason to do otherwise. What cracks me up is how the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies have the audacity to lamely attempt to marginalize those that support Trump after eight years of the commie Barrypuppet, the deep state operative. Nazism? You don't have the slightest fucking clue about that term.
"I support Trump and do so proudly AND I will continue to do so until he gives me a reason to do otherwise."

Yes, i know that. It's your definition of "reason" here with which i disagree. You aren't telling me anything I haven't already said.

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press

What was your reaction when Barry's admin suggested the same thing against conservative outlets?

Link?

Google "fairness doctrine". Plenty of links.

Can you show me where Obama supported it? Because from everything I'm reading, he was against it.

In June 2008, Barack Obama's press secretary wrote that Obama (then a Democratic U.S. Senator from Illinois and candidate for President):

“ Does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters ... [and] considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible. That is why Sen. Obama supports media-ownership caps, network neutrality, public broadcasting, as well as increasing minority ownership of broadcasting and print outlets.[50]

Yes, if Trump says something reported isn't true, he has to prove it.

Alex Jones was praised by Trump, and even called into his show.

Trump is President how do you want him to prove it? Should he release confidential national security conversations that he had?

Funny how you use this as an argument... kind of like when people argued that Russia wasn't responsible for influencing the election because the government wouldn't release the classified information. It is a knife that cuts both ways.

If Trump wants to punish a news outlet for saying they are lying, he has to prove they are. He can't just SAY they are.

All he has to prove is NBC's malice towards him

Uh no. He has to prove their statements false.

Wrong, it takes more than that.

If you look at New York Times Co. v. Sullivan and Burnett v. National Enquirer, Inc. Trump wouldn't have to do much to throw the ball back in NBC's court and they would have to prove he said it.

He can't prove that they did "make stuff up."

But hey why didn't he condemn Alex Jones for "making stuff up" about Pizzagate?

Trump is President how do you want him to prove it? Should he release confidential national security conversations that he had?

Funny how you use this as an argument... kind of like when people argued that Russia wasn't responsible for influencing the election because the government wouldn't release the classified information. It is a knife that cuts both ways.

If Trump wants to punish a news outlet for saying they are lying, he has to prove they are. He can't just SAY they are.

It has already been proven.

It's already been proven that Trump didn't ask for the nuclear program to be increased 10 fold?

haha, madeup nonsense. as if you have any idea what security cameras did or did not capture. who fed this garbage to you ... aliens?

Get bent, moron........you spew global warming bullshit while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates. You are a joke in search of a punchline.
"while ignoring the stratospheric aerosol injection program of heavy metal nano-particulates"

As does everyone on earth who knows anything about anything, because you are a hack with no credibility and no standing in the scientific community whatsoever.

I know infinitely more than you. There are PLENTY of scientists that have been warning about the artificial warming, cooling and weather modification programs using geo-engineering. Water and soil samples are scientific, no? Here is your "climate-change"....take a real close look and then tell me that this is normal.

View attachment 153873
I look forward to all of your published science, contrail-dude. ;)

Keep ignoring what is right in front of your face. I guarantee you that I reach waaaaaay more people than you do.

View attachment 153877 View attachment 153877 View attachment 153878 View attachment 153879 View attachment 153880
Stop posting this tinfoil-hat nuttery at me, Dale!

It's already been proven that Trump didn't ask for the nuclear program to be increased 10 fold?
No, he is saying the malice has already been proven.

Trump doesn't have to prove a negative, dipstick.

California wildfires?

Oh, you mean God's Own Cleansing!

Got it!

Is that also what it is when hurricanes and tornadoes decimate Southern towns?
So doing what you're employer asks you to do is the equivalent of slavery?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
I think you missed the point.... it is being said that it's "slaver mentality" by the owners. As in, he can take away their rights on a whim. Which I'm sure is just as easy for you to disagree with.

Every President has been criticized. That's the purpose of the press. You have to take everything on a case by case basis. Trump's tweet has to do with the reporting of his meeting with his national security council, Tillerson calling him a moron, and Trump asking for the nuclear arsenal to be increased 10 fold.

Yes, he does. You can't just SAY someone is telling a lie, you have to prove it is a lie.

You guys never offer one shred of evidence that the media is overly unfair to Trump.

Are not able to consider for a moment that he may, in fact, be a total fucking moron and the media is just doing their job.

All they have is their Nazi leader saying it's all fake.
The fact that you think Trump resembles a Nazi is a complete rebuke of the government-run public education system and a testament to the level of snowflake ignorance / stupidity.

I emplore snowflakes such as yourself to educate yourself before publicly embarrasing yourself this way...
Trump does not resemble a Nazi. Nazis had a clear set of ideology, ethics, and morals. Trump is devoid of any of these things.

However, the people willing to sacrifice their own self-respect and credibility to publicly carry his water? Now THEY remind me a little bit of Nazis. Not the ones in charge, but the ones who sold their souls.

I support Trump and do so proudly AND I will continue to do so until he gives me a reason to do otherwise. What cracks me up is how the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies have the audacity to lamely attempt to marginalize those that support Trump after eight years of the commie Barrypuppet, the deep state operative. Nazism? You don't have the slightest fucking clue about that term.
"I support Trump and do so proudly AND I will continue to do so until he gives me a reason to do otherwise."

Yes, i know that. It's your definition of "reason" here with which i disagree. You aren't telling me anything I haven't already said.

So what "reasons" do YOU believe that should cause the people to not support Trump? Be specific.......

California wildfires?

Got it!

I think you missed the point.... it is being said that it's "slaver mentality" by the owners. As in, he can take away their rights on a whim. Which I'm sure is just as easy for you to disagree with.

They have no right to take a knee on company time if their employer tells them not to.

Yes, he does. You can't just SAY someone is telling a lie, you have to prove it is a lie.
No you don't. Not when the claim has absolutely no evidence to support it.

Yes, yes he does, especially when he is trying to deny them renewing their license.

So you think you can punish people without proving them guilty?

Every President has been criticized. That's the purpose of the press. You have to take everything on a case by case basis. Trump's tweet has to do with the reporting of his meeting with his national security council, Tillerson calling him a moron, and Trump asking for the nuclear arsenal to be increased 10 fold.
"very President has been criticized. That's the purpose of the press."

I couldn't agree more. Malice? How about, Trump calling Obama a criminal? No, the only problem here is that Trump and his 30 million mommies have to provide cover for what amounts to a thin-skinned babyman. mean media! All fake news! the leaks are real! But it's all fake!.... complete dissonance...

California wildfires?

Got it!

They have no right to take a knee on company time if their employer tells them not to.
Like I said, it's not a hard concept to disagree with. I basically agree with you. But I think the owners would be asking for a completely unnecessary shitstorm. Oh well, they'll do it anyway.

Yes, yes he does, especially when he is trying to deny them renewing their license.

Trump has the power to revoke a license to broadcast? Hardly........the leftists threatened to use that same tactic to go after radio stations that broadcast shows like Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, etc,etc until they realized that the same media conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media also own the very stations that put these programs on....get it now????

Trump has the power to revoke a license to broadcast? Hardly........the leftists threatened to use that same tactic to go after radio stations that broadcast shows like Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, etc,etc until they realized that the same media conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media also own the very stations that put these programs on....get it now????

I've already answered you on this. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back