Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.
Where are the covid cases from previous (large) rallies ?
I must have missed that in the fake news.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

& the last rally he had in minnesota:

At least 9 cases of COVID-19 traced to Trump rally in Minnesota
1 of those cases is known to have been infectious while at the event

Trump campaign rally in Minnesota linked to 9 COVID cases, 2 hospitalizations

By WCCO Staff | October 11, 2020 at 1:16 AM CDT - Updated October 11 at 1:28 PM

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

<psssst> ^^^ that article is from a fox news affiliate.
Poverty is expanding. Malnutrition is expanding. More and more people are going to bed hungry. Around the world. The WHO organization estimates a doubling of this by next year easily. From the lockdowns.

death sure is a cure for malnutrition.

saddest thing is - it didn't have to be this way. if donny just did what needed to be done in the beginning & not ignoring/wishing it away, we would be in much better shape.
The reasons are from the lockdowns. Economies are depressed.

china locked down. we sheltered in place. the PPP would have been a huge help - had there not been stealing by chain restaurants & other business' & fraud.

Trump in 2016: to hell with the men, i want the support of women!

Trump in 2020: i will kiss the woman who love me, i'll even kiss the guys!

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

I am not afraid. I do help those who are having a tough time with it.

1602554128560.jpg

Have you considered that his supporters DON'T CARE? They know the risks, and go anyway. If he came here, I would too. Hell, I take a risk every time I go to the grocery store. I DON'T CARE. Maybe they don't either.

So, count boat signs, add rally guests, and then extrapolate to 100M people. Um. Kay.

pssst... no one will die from it, most have zero symptoms- a much much much more important question? Why do you ignore A MILLION BABIES murdered every year, almost all from the left?

pssst... no one will die from it, most have zero symptoms- a much much much more important question? Why do you ignore A MILLION BABIES murdered every year, almost all from the left?
Amen ! Excellent question.

Poverty is expanding. Malnutrition is expanding. More and more people are going to bed hungry. Around the world. The WHO organization estimates a doubling of this by next year easily. From the lockdowns.
Who is responsible in USA? Ain’t sure it’s not Hillary.
But Biden will be there to save us from damnation.

Big difference...... those babies was made by choice.
Coronavirus deaths are from disease and it’s not a choice.

Big difference...... those babies was made by choice.
Coronavirus deaths are from disease and it’s not a choice.
Um. No. Some of those babies were NOT made by choice and were planted by force. Some were by accident, not choice.
The virus was man made, IN CHINA, at the WUHAN labs. Its a created disease and not OUR choice it was sent to us and the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back