Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

if Trump doesn't sound like a politician, that's because he isn't!
He isn’t a politician.
He isn’t a business men.
He isn’t a leader.

But sure he’s a Putin lover.
They are friends. They also know what buttons NOT to push with each other. We may need Russia if China goes even more bonkers with their lab soup making.
And furthermore....Trump is where he is because WE put him there because he is not a politician. Running the USA is a business, which he has done a mighty fine job running. But you go ahead and vote for mushbrain who still thinks he is running for senator.

Another episode in the soap opera called "Thinning the herd" :)
Man, his rallies just get lamer and lamer as he goes along.
Someone should tell Donnie that less is more. After a while, your riffing sounds like an endless vowel movement
after you've had too much to drink. You would think he would know this, you know being the successful
businessman he is. :auiqs.jpg:
Lik poor Sturgis, i heard they all died up there.

Someone should tell Donnie that less is more. After a while, your riffing sounds like an endless vowel movement
after you've had too much to drink. You would think he would know this, you know being the successful
Praying for death huh.. sad
Absolutely they are. I said all along if democrats had corona in a spray bottle they wouldnt think twice .

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
You need to edit. You missed a trump :yes_text12:
Youre going to make someone mad.
trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I’m starting to worry Trump rallies may out size Bernie’s rallies. Scary.

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.
Where are the covid cases from previous (large) rallies ?
I must have missed that in the fake news.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

& the last rally he had in minnesota:

At least 9 cases of COVID-19 traced to Trump rally in Minnesota
1 of those cases is known to have been infectious while at the event

Trump campaign rally in Minnesota linked to 9 COVID cases, 2 hospitalizations

By WCCO Staff | October 11, 2020 at 1:16 AM CDT - Updated October 11 at 1:28 PM

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

<psssst> ^^^ that article is from a fox news affiliate.
I am not afraid. I do help those who are having a tough time with it.

View attachment 400826

that's nice. the whole board alreadyknows you have antibodies............. you've never failed to mention it when given the chance.

hopefully there will be life long immunity .... but don't be so cocky to think there will be. NO one knows - ... think ' flu season ' ... why is there one every year?

& you may also wanna think along the lines of chicken pox... once you get it, you may not get it again ( although my brother did get it again, the 1st time, he only broke out with 2 blisters - so apparently he didn't have enough antibodies to protect him from a 2nd viral attack )

BUT even with complete immunity from chicken pox - that same virus lies dorment within the nervous system; & can show itself years/decades later with shingles - which, depending on the nerve path - can lead to deafness/ blindness or worse.

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

Have you considered that his supporters DON'T CARE? They know the risks, and go anyway. If he came here, I would too. Hell, I take a risk every time I go to the grocery store. I DON'T CARE. Maybe they don't either.

of course you don't care.... did YOU ever stop to think that you may then become a super spreader yerself? shedding yer germs to innocent people around you?

A) going to the grocery store is not an option for most people ... people HAVE TO eat. there probably are more people that cannot afford grocery delivery than can afford the extra charges.

B) most grocery stores have implemented guidelines to mitigate the risk & limit store capacity & have placed spots to ensure 6 ft distancing, unlike donny's circle jerks where people are crammed in side by side screaming their adoration unmasked - for their chosen one.

thanx for being donny's little poster girl for covididiots.

Last edited:

pssst... no one will die from it, most have zero symptoms- a much much much more important question? Why do you ignore A MILLION BABIES murdered every year, almost all from the left?

uh-huh ... tell that to the 200,000 + that have died from it. oh wait - you can't ...

cause they ARE DEAD.

why do you ignore the already born with life histories, & have loved ones that mourn for them?

cause if donny is ignoring them, then you can too... right? nice deflection though.

btw - why don't YOU care about the females who have chosen to carry to term & want to become a parent? didn't you know that preggers - if infected - pass that virus thru to their gestating babies?

you didn't think that one thru, did ya?

Last edited:
Does it hurt when you sit down ?

It gives him a headache and sprains his neck to sit down....

pssst... no one will die from it, most have zero symptoms- a much much much more important question? Why do you ignore A MILLION BABIES murdered every year, almost all from the left?

uh-huh ... tell that to the 200,000 + that have died from it. oh wait - you can't ...

cause they ARE DEAD.

why do you ignore the already born with life histories, & have loved ones that mourn for them?

cause if donny is ignoring them, then you can too... right? nice deflection though.

btw - why don't YOU care about the females who have chosen to carry to term & want to become a parent? didn't you know that preggers - if infected - pass that virus thru to their gestating babies?

you didn't think that one thru, did ya?

Say troll, WHY did the CDC alter the counting method for Wuhan virus?

Remember troll, under H1N1 a death was ONLY counted if Swine Flu (from China) was the PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH. Using that methodology on Wuhan (from Xiden's China), there have been a little over 12,000 deaths from Wuhan virus.

But we changed the way we count - now any death where the Wuhan virus is present including 94% where it is not the primary cause of death is counted as a Covid-19 death. Using the same methodology, 486,000 Americans died of Obama's H1N1.

Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America
View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow
Total bullshit shameless lie. The huge rally claims, not even close. No links with pictures showing huge crowds and no estimates from reliable sources. All we have is liars making lies.

I am not afraid. I do help those who are having a tough time with it.

View attachment 400826

that's nice. the whole board alreadyknows you have antibodies............. you've never failed to mention it when given the chance.

hopefully there will be life long immunity .... but don't be so cocky to think there will be. NO one knows - ... think ' flu season ' ... why is there one every year?

& you may also wanna think along the lines of chicken pox... once you get it, you may not get it again ( although my brother did get it again, the 1st time, he only broke out with 2 blisters - so apparently he didn't have enough antibodies to protect him from a 2nd viral attack )

BUT even with complete immunity from chicken pox - that same virus lies dorment within the nervous system; & can show itself years/decades later with shingles - which, depending on the nerve path - can lead to deafness/ blindness or worse.
COVID is closer to Pox than the flu. I have the antibodies and I help others. Just say thank you and its dormant not dorment.

Both South and North Dakota had low COVID rates before the Sturgis rally. Now they are numbers 1 and 2 in the nation.

The size of the rally is not a great indication of who will win the presidency. Hillary got three million plus votes more than trump did and she didn't have the swarms of people trump did. Trump did win that one but only because of our crazy electoral system crafted in the slave owning days. Who wants a piece of shit like trump who's not capable of debating without constantly interrupting the opposition anyway?

Last edited:
Both South and North Dakota had low COVID rates before the Sturgis rally. Now they are numbers 1 and 2 in the nation.
You mean they have more test

The size of the rally is not a great indication of who will win the presidency. Hilllary got three million plus votes more than trump did and she didn't have the swarms of people trump did. Trump did win that one but only because of our crazy electoral system crafted in the slave owning days. Who wants a piece of shit like trump who's not capable of debating without constantly interrupting the opposition anyway?
Trump is rallying in purple areas of states, and gets these ppl, same with biden and Hilary but no one shows up.. your going to lose because of your hate, after slavery Democrats found it extremely hard to win elections for about 40 years because of their hate.. it wasn’t until the 1930s the Democrats started to win more elections because of the new deal where they bought votes,, The buying of votes continues today as you can see Democrat platform is to give everything away for free.. as more people turn 30 they own property their children are in school there once liberal views have turned now too I need to save money for my family I don’t want to give it to the government.

The size of the rally is not a great indication of who will win the presidency. Hilllary got three million plus votes more than trump did and she didn't have the swarms of people trump did. Trump did win that one but only because of our crazy electoral system crafted in the slave owning days. Who wants a piece of shit like trump who's not capable of debating without constantly interrupting the opposition anyway?

Hillary had swarms of democrat voters...

1602596103024.png

Si Su Puede Votar Para Hillary.

Take away California, Trump won the popular vote - 11 million illegal aliens voting only ensure California EC - which is why the founders were smart enough to create an EC.

No, they have more people going to hospitals and dying.

No, they have more people going to hospitals and dying.
Yes to get a test lol moron

Forum List

Back