Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.
Where are the covid cases from previous (large) rallies ?
I must have missed that in the fake news.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

& the last rally he had in minnesota:

At least 9 cases of COVID-19 traced to Trump rally in Minnesota
1 of those cases is known to have been infectious while at the event

Trump campaign rally in Minnesota linked to 9 COVID cases, 2 hospitalizations

By WCCO Staff | October 11, 2020 at 1:16 AM CDT - Updated October 11 at 1:28 PM

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

<psssst> ^^^ that article is from a fox news affiliate.
Have you considered that his supporters DON'T CARE? They know the risks, and go anyway. If he came here, I would too. Hell, I take a risk every time I go to the grocery store. I DON'T CARE. Maybe they don't either.

of course you don't care.... did YOU ever stop to think that you may then become a super spreader yerself? shedding yer germs to innocent people around you?

A) going to the grocery store is not an option for most people ... people HAVE TO eat. there probably are more people that cannot afford grocery delivery than can afford the extra charges.

B) most grocery stores have implemented guidelines to mitigate the risk & limit store capacity & have placed spots to ensure 6 ft distancing, unlike donny's circle jerks where people are crammed in side by side screaming their adoration unmasked - for their chosen one.

thanx for being donny's little poster girl for covididiots.
Ok. So if YOU are so scared, YOU wear a mask.

& i do. because i am not a trump humping poorly educated MAGAT.

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.

Uh-uh, sure we will, just like you guys have said about every other rally he holds. I figured I wouldn’t even scroll all the way down the first page without seeing this predictable comment.
Well, we do hear about people having caught COVID at his events. Trump is a super spreader.

No, we heard about a handful of people in Tulsa, nowhere else. Grown men and women can asses their own risk. You Branch Covidians can stay home.

i literally gave a link to how 9 CONfired cases from his rally when he was sick have been revealed; & for every CONfirmed case, the spread is at least 3 fold that don't know they are infectious.

& deliberately risking & exposing oneself is just plain stooooooooooopid.

hey azog - wanna play spelling nazi again?

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

I am not afraid. I do help those who are having a tough time with it.

View attachment 400826

that's nice. the whole board alreadyknows you have antibodies............. you've never failed to mention it when given the chance.

hopefully there will be life long immunity .... but don't be so cocky to think there will be. NO one knows - ... think ' flu season ' ... why is there one every year?

& you may also wanna think along the lines of chicken pox... once you get it, you may not get it again ( although my brother did get it again, the 1st time, he only broke out with 2 blisters - so apparently he didn't have enough antibodies to protect him from a 2nd viral attack )

BUT even with complete immunity from chicken pox - that same virus lies dorment within the nervous system; & can show itself years/decades later with shingles - which, depending on the nerve path - can lead to deafness/ blindness or worse.
COVID is closer to Pox than the flu. I have the antibodies and I help others. Just say thank you and its dormant not dorment.

here's your badge, wear it proudly.

View attachment 401123

& i don't need to thank you; just like i don't expect any thanks for being organ donor upon my demise.
Sooner the better. People need organs.

View attachment 400826

that's nice. the whole board alreadyknows you have antibodies............. you've never failed to mention it when given the chance.

hopefully there will be life long immunity .... but don't be so cocky to think there will be. NO one knows - ... think ' flu season ' ... why is there one every year?

& you may also wanna think along the lines of chicken pox... once you get it, you may not get it again ( although my brother did get it again, the 1st time, he only broke out with 2 blisters - so apparently he didn't have enough antibodies to protect him from a 2nd viral attack )

BUT even with complete immunity from chicken pox - that same virus lies dorment within the nervous system; & can show itself years/decades later with shingles - which, depending on the nerve path - can lead to deafness/ blindness or worse.
COVID is closer to Pox than the flu. I have the antibodies and I help others. Just say thank you and its dormant not dorment.

View attachment 401123

& i don't need to thank you; just like i don't expect any thanks for being organ donor upon my demise.

yep they do.

are you a donor?

Over a thousand people showed up for Pence this Sat at the Villages...for Pence. Biden is lucky to get a couple of dozen. Lol
Yeah, the polls are screwed up, but we already knew that.
Biden doesn't hold open invitation rallies. Because of the risk of Covid. He invites a small number of people that can be safely distanced and that's it.

I wish there was a way he could increase his exposure on tv and twitter and that, like Trump does. Trump is the master at hogging the airwaves, but the only time Biden gets attention is for something negative, it seems.
Trump didn’t invite me to stand out side and cheer him on as he drove by.
Got it. Wasn't thinking of that.

I was still thinking of the 3 million people rally. Lol
Just reality .. even if Trump didn’t invite people to a rally they still would’ve stood outside by the thousands and thousands.. Trump rallies they let them know 18,000 capacity and there’s still 20,000 people outside.. you’re going to get your fucking ass kicked on November 3 and I love it I love ithahahah
You made your point; you don't need to be nasty about it. We'll see what happens.
So...yer back? Or just driving by?
We'll see how it goes.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

then you best follow yer own advise.

chop chop now. start donating. & yes... i know i spelt it y-e-r.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

I still have kids to raise. You monster. I am so offended....

I see Trump/Pence signs all over. I can't think of a single road I drive on where I don't see them; billboards, too!

In the last month I've seen one Biden/Harris sign. It was about 2-1/2 feet long and about a foot wide.

No one is enthusiastic about Joe Biden. Hey, how could ya' be? But Trump? The enthusiasm is real, and it will win the day in three weeks...

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

i'd say good but i don't buy it.

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow
My working theory is that half of the people who go to one of those retarded, juvenile rallies are people who want to see the circus act known as Trump in person. It’s like watching the midnight showing of the movie “The Room”.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

You’re right. I am not offended. I do have young kids. You’re still a monster. LOL

I see Trump/Pence signs all over. I can't think of a single road I drive on where I don't see them; billboards, too!

In the last month I've seen one Biden/Harris sign. It was about 2-1/2 feet long and about a foot wide.

No one is enthusiastic about Joe Biden. Hey, how could ya' be? But Trump? The enthusiasm is real, and it will win the day in three weeks...

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings. i would say for every trump/pence sign, there are 2 biden/harris ones.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

You’re right. I am not offended. I do have young kids. You’re still a monster. LOL

kamala is a monster.

i am a witch.

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow
My working theory is that half of the people who go to one of those retarded, juvenile rallies are people who want to see the circus act known as Trump in person. It’s like watching the midnight showing of the movie “The Room”.
Ok loser

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

kamala is a monster.

i am a witch.
I was speaking in jest. You’re a nobody. Like Faun. A waste of life.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

kamala is a monster.

i am a witch.

aw, zoggy - so was i.

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

kamala is a monster.

i am a witch.

aw, zoggy - so was i.
Great so we agree. Run along now

View attachment 400826

View attachment 401123

yep they do.

are you a donor?
What do you think?

kamala is a monster.

i am a witch.

aw, zoggy - so was i.
Great so we agree. Run along now

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings.

Well, thanks for letting us all know what an ignorant little prick you are...

i would say for every trump/pence sign, there are 2 biden/harris ones.

Where are you located?

If you're in California or Vermont, well, that wouldn't be surprising. But I'm in Florida, and there's virtually no support, whatsoever, for Biden down here, at least in northern and central Florida, and it's almost impossible to win the Presidency without Florida.

Just ask Al Gore...

Forum List

Back