Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings.

Well, thanks for letting us all know what an ignorant little prick you are...

i would say for every trump/pence sign, there are 2 biden/harris ones.

Where are you located?

If you're in California or Vermont, well, that wouldn't be surprising. But I'm in Florida, and there's virtually no support, whatsoever, for Biden down here, at least in northern and central Florida, and it's almost impossible to win the Presidency without Florida.

Just ask Al Gore...

^^^
a man from FLA. yep ... makes sense. y'all elected rick scott senator after his gig as gov after he ripped off medicare!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

but FLA just might turn purple. like donny says, ' we'll see what happens '.

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings.

Where are you located?

If you're in California or Vermont, well, that wouldn't be surprising. But I'm in Florida, and there's virtually no support, whatsoever, for Biden down here, at least in northern and central Florida, and it's almost impossible to win the Presidency without Florida.

Just ask Al Gore...

^^^
a man from FLA. yep ... makes sense. y'all elected rick scott senator after his gig as gov after he ripped off medicare!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You have nothing of substance to offer. You can't even answer a simple, direct question...

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

^^^
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You have nothing of substance to offer. You can't even answer a simple, direct question...

CT. ... land of the sane.

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

^^^
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

And you act as though a 2:1 ratio of Biden to Trump signs is meaningful? And you're in fucking Connecticut??

Connecticut's got a population of, what? 3.5 million?

Florida has a population of roughly 21 million.

Without Connecticut and its whopping seven electoral votes, a person can easily win the Presidency. The same cannot be said for Florida, which has 29 electoral votes.

Enthusiasm for Trump in Florida, as compared to Biden, is meaningful.

Enthusiasm for Biden in Connecticut, as compared to Trump, means dick...

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

^^^
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

And you act as though a 2:1 ratio of Biden to Trump signs is meaningful? And you're in fucking Connecticut??

Connecticut's got a population of, what? 3.5 million?

Florida has a population of roughly 21 million.

Without Connecticut and its whopping seven electoral votes, a person can easily win the Presidency. The same cannot be said for Florida, which has 29 electoral votes.

Enthusiasm for Trump in Florida, as compared to Biden, is meaningful.

Enthusiasm for Biden in Connecticut, as compared to Trump, means dick...

if you say so.... i understand the blue hairs are mighty pissed at how donny has incompetently screwed them because of covid.

& they be one hell of voting block ... especially down there.

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow
My working theory is that half of the people who go to one of those retarded, juvenile rallies are people who want to see the circus act known as Trump in person. It’s like watching the midnight showing of the movie “The Room”.
Ok loser
Doesn’t it bother you that you support an insecure little girl trapped inside the the body of an orangutan for president? Hell, even other little girls don’t sound incoherent morons.

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow
My working theory is that half of the people who go to one of those retarded, juvenile rallies are people who want to see the circus act known as Trump in person. It’s like watching the midnight showing of the movie “The Room”.
Ok loser
Doesn’t it bother you that you support an insecure little girl trapped inside the the body of an orangutan for president? Hell, even other little girls don’t sound incoherent morons.
93500545-8237-4A15-B52F-B1FAEF630BF4.jpeg

Ok loser
View attachment 401214
Lol I'm sorry if you aren't smart enough to understand how polling works.

Ok loser
View attachment 401214

It seems like Biden crowd is strategically nonexistent.

Forum List

Back