Trump’s Reaction To Joe Biden’s Victory Is Not Surprising At All

Let's remember that the media doesn't decide on election results. Once this premature decision get passed today. Get ready for the legal fight in challenging this result.
Can fight all you want, but suggest you have evidence. Twitter and wishful thinking will not help.

Has he conceded, dummy?
So in the right wing world of alternate facts Trump stays president as long as he doesn't concede?? I think your in for a shock.

Let's remember that the media doesn't decide on election results. Once this premature decision get passed today. Get ready for the legal fight in challenging this result.
Can fight all you want, but suggest you have evidence. Twitter and wishful thinking will not help.

Has he conceded, dummy?

They are having orgasmic spasms dreaming of Trumps departure....as if they have anything NEAR as good.

What a bunch of circle jerking ass clows people like Mac are.

Has he conceded, dummy?
So in the right wing world of alternate facts Trump stays president as long as he doesn't concede?? I think your in for a shock.

I think you'll be once the Supreme Court motions to deduct all the illegal votes. Now, has he conceded?

Has he conceded, dummy?

He doesn't need to concede, all he has to do is leave, conceding isn't a need.

Many don't feel he should leave.
in fact...if he didn't it'd be just as fair as the election the left stole.

A loser's response to pump of his base of angry losers.

The irony of having a fox news avatar in satire then using the media to call an election, hah

A loser's response to pump of his base of angry losers.
Sure. You didn't expect a mature, professional, presidential, reasonable reaction, did you?

I don't care. I just want him gone.

What an assclown.

"I just want him gone"......

But like a crying 2 year old...You don't care that he actually did a lot of good for everyone n America.
He got many more Nobel Peace Prize nominations that Obumma did after all ;-)
No consideration at all.

I guess you could also be a CCP tool.

Good like what, making the white supremacists feel empowered and yelling fake news at everything?
In their world, yes.

Has he conceded, dummy?

They are having orgasmic spasms dreaming of Trumps departure....as if they have anything NEAR as good.

I wonder what next, when Biden is worn in that will be fake news too because Trumptards still believe Trump should be president? LMAO!

123677140_3787032264649502_5616539897427981478_n.jpg

Has he conceded, dummy?

I wonder what next, when Biden is worn in that will be fake news too because Trumptards still believe Trump should be president? LMAO!

Or, when the true election results put trump back in office....will your head explode instantly ? :abgg2q.jpg:

Has he conceded, dummy?

I think you'll be once the Supreme Court motions to deduct all the illegal votes. Now, has he conceded?

Where's the proof of illegal votes?

Has he conceded, dummy?

Or, when the true election results put trump back in office....will your head explode instantly ? :abgg2q.jpg:

Long after January you'll still be saying the same stuff, yawn!

Has he conceded, dummy?

Elections have consequences. Adios, trumper muchachos from the executive branch.

Has he conceded, dummy?

Where's the proof of illegal votes?
And the moon is made of cheese.

Has he conceded, dummy?

Elections have consequences. Adios, trumper muchachos from the executive branch.
Good luck trying to get judges confirmed. Haha.

Forum List

Back