Zone1 Trump's Relationship With God

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

“What’s your relationship with God like, and how do you pray?”

“OK, so I think it is good,” “I do very well with the evangelicals. I love the evangelicals. And I have more people saying they pray for me ― I can’t even believe it. They are so committed, and they are so believing. They say, ‘Sir, you’re going to be OK. I pray for you every night.’ I mean, everybody, almost ― I can’t say everybody, but almost everybody that sees me, they say it.”

OMG, are you still having night terrors about being smothered by a 30 foot orange nutsack?

Your severe mental illness will never get better.... :laughing0301:

Show us on the rape doll where President Trump penetrated you...

View attachment 957930

I was never on the island

Donald Trump grew very uncomfortable during an interview on Fox News over the weekend when he was asked if he would declassify documents related to late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Trump offered a quick “yes” when asked if he would declassify 9/11 and JFK files.
When asked about releasing files related to Epstein he paused, then hemmed.

“Yeah, yeah, I would,” “I guess I would. I think that, less so.”

Chieng played more of the interview, where Trump said he was less inclined to release the Epstein files because there’s “a lot of phony stuff” in the documents

Trump does not claim to be a religious person, a saint, or even a non-involved "Christian." He says that he gets a lot of support from religious people.

He does.

He should.

His opponent(s) are evil. They mock marriage, they support sodomites, they support infanticide, they support the abomination of trans-genderism. Trump is a sinner. We all are. So what?

How could any religious person not support Trump against Biden? It is inconceivable.

Trump does not claim to be a religious person, a saint, or even a non-involved "Christian." He says that he gets a lot of support from religious people.

He does.

He should.

His opponent(s) are evil. They mock marriage, they support sodomites, they support infanticide, they support the abomination of trans-genderism. Trump is a sinner. We all are. So what?

How could any religious person not support Trump against Biden? It is inconceivable.
MAGA-Mike.jpg

I was never on the island

Donald Trump grew very uncomfortable during an interview on Fox News over the weekend when he was asked if he would declassify documents related to late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Trump offered a quick “yes” when asked if he would declassify 9/11 and JFK files.
When asked about releasing files related to Epstein he paused, then hemmed.

“Yeah, yeah, I would,” “I guess I would. I think that, less so.”

Chieng played more of the interview, where Trump said he was less inclined to release the Epstein files because there’s “a lot of phony stuff” in the documents
The docs show Donald on the island.

He does.

He should.

sealybobo knows there is a void in his life where Jesus belongs

But most libs are too proud to ask for help

If trump would loosen up and explsin how he repented from his heathen, liberal lifestyle it might help other libs find their way

“OK, so I think it is good,” “I do very well with the evangelicals. I love the evangelicals. And I have more people saying they pray for me ― I can’t even believe it. They are so committed, and they are so believing. They say, ‘Sir, you’re going to be OK. I pray for you every night.’ I mean, everybody, almost ― I can’t say everybody, but almost everybody that sees me, they say it.”

God has Trumps permission to say what ever he wants.

Haha, the orange pile can't even finish a sentence without lying.

tRump is his own ghod, like all narcissists.

sealybobo knows there is a void in his life where Jesus belongs

But most libs are too proud to ask for help

If trump would loosen up and explsin how he repented from his heathen, liberal lifestyle it might help other libs find their way
You.believe that? You can’t tell he’s lying or the truth is you don’t care.

After all he is the classic typical christian

You.believe that? You can’t tell he’s lying or the truth is you don’t care.

After all he is the classic typical christian
As someone pointed out trump does not clsim to be deeply religious

so what is he lying about?

Let me amend that

Trump says he didnt have sex with “that woman,” stormy whatshername

And I think we all know he did

But otherwise…

Was it Mike pence? Yes trump mocks real Christian’s to their faces but not on stage or interviews. If soldiers are suckers and losers I can’t imagine what he says about theists.

Trump is still socially liberal personally but he serves conservatives. Faking it. They don’t care.

His response was comical.

Was it Mike pence? Yes trump mocks real Christian’s to their faces but not on stage or interviews. If soldiers are suckers and losers I can’t imagine what he says about theists.

Trump is still socially liberal personally but he serves conservatives. Faking it. They don’t care.

His response was comical.
Trump attacks Pence on policy not his religion

I give Trump credit for being honest about his religion or lack thereof

After living a life as a self admitted libertine it would be laughable for trump to become a Bible thumper now

But I suspect he has grabbed his last pussy

and might even finally understand why it was a bad idea in the first place

And at least he respects Christians and Jews far more than liberal democrats do

Someones relationship with God is their business and no one but god and that person know what it is. Period.

Forum List

Back