Trump's Response To Michelle Obama Failed DNC Convention Attack: 'I would not be President if it wasn't for your husband!'

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.
obama was a terrible president,

highest gas prices for 8 years straight

no job growth

.using the irs against political opponents
LOLOL

A rightard's "observation" of no job growth under Obama...

That is an awful perty picture you got dare. did you draw it yourself

All they consider is his getting tv bitch slapped by a former first lady whom he has repeatedly insulted with racial slurs.
Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

Obama would have destroyed Trump in an election

In the fantasy land that is your head, perhaps.

But the real world being what it is and all, what Obama may or may not have done is meaningless...
The numbers don’t lie.
Obama got eight million more votes than Trump

So what? In what way does that have bearing on anything?

It's ignorant and stupid to pretend it means anything, simply because there's no way to know. Obama never ran against someone like Trump. Hell, maybe Obama would've gotten more than 8 million more votes.

But it's equally possible that he would've gotten less.

Either way, trying to make a point with this is stupid. You should really stop trying...
It means something because Trump raised the issue.

Obama legitimately won the popular vote and remains much more popular than Trump

It eats Trump up
Criticism by a female eats trump up, and a black female to boot. And one who can use "better words" than he. I don't think anything can garner him a single female vote that isn't already decided for him, absent some coronavirus vaccine or economic miracle … or Bill Barr launching a November surprise … which I suspect is in the works.
Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama. And he did pretty well against Hillary Clinton. Did not seem to eat him up from her criticism in fact he handled her pretty well. And I hope there is a Nov or earlier surprise because there are a LOT of Democrats that deserve to face justice that have beyond a reasonable doubt FAR more obvious then a single thing you people claim Trump did. And Biden the media has been so soft on him there is still no excuse for Hunter Biden and Joe's involvement in it. Only thing they have offered to refute the claims is his denial. And we already know all democrats are in denial naturally.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.

no job growth

LOLOL

That is an awful perty picture you got dare. did you draw it yourself
LOLOL

No. But then you could have known that had you clicked on the link. Though you're probably safer avoiding it. Reality is rather harsh on you rightards.

Obama legitimately won the popular vote and remains much more popular than Trump

Oh, well, then Obama's a failure because, in 1984, Ronald Reagan carried 49 states and was easily more popular then than Obama is now. The only state Reagan failed to carry was Minnesota, which was his opponent's home state. Reagan got 525 electoral votes; the most in history. In 2008, Obama got only 365 electoral votes. In 2012, that number slipped to 332 electoral votes, indicating that Obama lost some of the popularity that libs like to tout.

To paraphrase you, look at how many people voted for Reagan in 1984 compared to the number who voted for Obama in 2012. Reagan would've destroyed Obama...

No. But then you could have known that had you clicked on the link. Though you're probably safer avoiding it. Reality is rather harsh on you rightards.
sorry, I aint got dem dare perty pictures to make you feel good.

Obama's economy sucked. Worst since the depression. Everyone knows that. Even the new york times printed articles saying so

All they consider is his getting tv bitch slapped by a former first lady whom he has repeatedly insulted with racial slurs.
Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

But the real world being what it is and all, what Obama may or may not have done is meaningless...
The numbers don’t lie.

It's ignorant and stupid to pretend it means anything, simply because there's no way to know. Obama never ran against someone like Trump. Hell, maybe Obama would've gotten more than 8 million more votes.

Either way, trying to make a point with this is stupid. You should really stop trying...

It eats Trump up
Criticism by a female eats trump up, and a black female to boot. And one who can use "better words" than he. I don't think anything can garner him a single female vote that isn't already decided for him, absent some coronavirus vaccine or economic miracle … or Bill Barr launching a November surprise … which I suspect is in the works.
Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama. And he did pretty well against Hillary Clinton. Did not seem to eat him up from her criticism in fact he handled her pretty well. And I hope there is a Nov or earlier surprise because there are a LOT of Democrats that deserve to face justice that have beyond a reasonable doubt FAR more obvious then a single thing you people claim Trump did. And Biden the media has been so soft on him there is still no excuse for Hunter Biden and Joe's involvement in it. Only thing they have offered to refute the claims is his denial. And we already know all democrats are in denial naturally.
"Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama."

Easy...

"Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!" ~ Impeached Trump

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

no job growth

Obama created 13 million jobs and got gas under $2 a gallons

According to AAA (and they keep tabs on shit like this) the last time there was a sustained period of time that gas was under $2.00 a gallon was during the Bush administration.

But, please, do tell us all how Obama got gas under $2 a gallon.

We'll wait...
Well they did actually go lower when Obama was president, early on, but having a recession well into a president's watch is nothing to crow about. LOL And I do suspect that the price of gas with Trump's failure on Corvid response will linger at least into late spring.

I'm paying less for gas now, on average, than I did for the entirety of Obama reign...

Michelle can spew all the BS and hate she wants aimed at Trump, but the bottom line backed by an overwhelming, undeniable amount of evidence, is her husband should be in GITMO right now for the crimes he committed against the American people and this country, for attempting to affect a political coup, overthrowing the newly elected government of the United States.

Many of his administration has been recommended for indictment, some have plead guilty, and more will be convicted.

So while she's running her mouth before 1200 foaming-at-the-mouth snowflakes she had best remember that Durham is hard at work getting confessions and convictions of her husband's administration members.

The numbers don’t lie.

It eats Trump up
"Show me a single racial slur Trump has said to anyone much less to Michelle Obama."

Easy...

"Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!" ~ Impeached Trump

So, referring to a black man as "black" is now a racist slur?

You pathetic little fucks are sure reachin'...

Oh, well, then Obama's a failure because, in 1984, Ronald Reagan carried 49 states and was easily more popular then than Obama is now. The only state Reagan failed to carry was Minnesota, which was his opponent's home state. Reagan got 525 electoral votes; the most in history. In 2008, Obama got only 365 electoral votes. In 2012, that number slipped to 332 electoral votes, indicating that Obama lost some of the popularity that libs like to tout.

To paraphrase you, look at how many people voted for Reagan in 1984 compared to the number who voted for Obama in 2012. Reagan would've destroyed Obama...
LOL

Poor Impeached Trump, he's just so misunderstood.

"I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan." ~ Impeached Trump

Obamas are fucking hypocrites. Go high? Is going high attacking when you are supposed to be presenting your platform? Is going high when you attack and bring politics to a funeral? Is going high using federal power and resources to investigate a political opponent? Is going high fat shaming all the kids in America?
Take your Crooked ass Chicago politics and get to your corner with that other crooked Chicago politician Hillary Clinton and keep your mouths shut.
Nothing like “going high” by supporting Finger-Rapist Biden, and Camel-Uh “Heels-UP” Harris.
4b65e0.jpg

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

no job growth

LOLOL

Can post a graph too that supports my opinion big deal. Show the unemployment graph instead of jobs which always grow because we grow in population. Show how Obama took office under 5percent unemployment and was over 10 percent before half his first term was over. Show the video of him saying Trump needed a magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs back to the US then show the number of manufacturing jobs have been created since he took office. Show the graph of the cost of healthcare since Obamacare was passed. Show the Graph of conflicts in the world we were involved in that magically disappeared in the past 3 years.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

no job growth

Obama created 13 million jobs and got gas under $2 a gallons

According to AAA (and they keep tabs on shit like this) the last time there was a sustained period of time that gas was under $2.00 a gallon was during the Bush administration.

But, please, do tell us all how Obama got gas under $2 a gallon.

We'll wait...
Well they did actually go lower when Obama was president, early on, but having a recession well into a president's watch is nothing to crow about. LOL And I do suspect that the price of gas with Trump's failure on Corvid response will linger at least into late spring.

I'm paying less for gas now, on average, than I did for the entirety of Obama reign...
And the reason is that global demand for petrol is down because of a virus. WTF is wrong with you people. It's not how much is drilled, it's HOW MUCH IS DEMAND FOR CONSUMPTION. That's basic economics, not politics. And drilling in the Gulf does not increase the amount of oil for US consumption. It increases the amount available for worldwide consumption, as does supply from other countries like Russia and the Saudis.

But the orange cretin has succeeded in killing US demand by failing to respond to the virus, which will leave us in negative gnp growth through at least the last of 2020. And I don't think any potus has been elected while having negative gnp besides FDR

The numbers don’t lie.

It eats Trump up

Easy...

No, making it about the color of his skin, there won't be another "black president for generations."

You may now remove your lips from Impeached Trump's weenis.

LOL

Poor Impeached Trump, he's just so misunderstood.

"I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan." ~ Impeached Trump
Reagan wouldn't be nominated in today's gop. Of course, I don't think he'd have failed so badly in corvid testing … but there was aids. So.... go figure.

The numbers don’t lie.

It eats Trump up

Easy...

How in the fuck even in a crazy Democrats mind would anything there be considered a racial slur? Hell it is not even insensitive. What was a slur is how the media took that quote and said that trump said "laziness is a trait in black people and there will not be a black president for generations" Which was NEVER SAID.
So try again.

The numbers don’t lie.

It eats Trump up

Easy...

No, making it about the color of his skin, there won't be another "black president for generations."

You may now remove your lips from Impeached Trump's weenis.

You do understand that it's possible to talk about someone's race without it being racist, correct?

Or are you just stupid?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

no job growth

LOLOL

Can post a graph too that supports my opinion big deal. Show the unemployment graph instead of jobs which always grow because we grow in population. Show how Obama took office under 5percent unemployment and was over 10 percent before half his first term was over. Show the video of him saying Trump needed a magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs back to the US then show the number of manufacturing jobs have been created since he took office. Show the graph of the cost of healthcare since Obamacare was passed. Show the Graph of conflicts in the world we were involved in that magically disappeared in the past 3 years.
Sure, you want the unemployment rate ...

Obama: 3.1 point drop
Trump: 5.5 point increase

You want manufacturing jobs...

Obama: -192,000
Trump: -257,000

Forum List

Back