Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Regarding my opinion of ex-president Donald Trump, I consider his performance during and after he served as president to be inferior to most, (if not all others), and to be superior to no others who ever served as president of the United States.

Some, if not all of the NY criminal crimes that Donald Trump was found guilty of were committed before 2021. A grand jury didn't vote to indict him for those crimes until March 30, 2023. Why did it take so long for the NY district attorney to bring those cases before the grand jury and obtain the criminal indictment of Donald Trump?

The indictment in the same year as the Republican's National Convention to choose a presidential candidate, (regardless of the jury's guilty verdict), taints the case with accusations of selective political prosecution. I regret that indictment was not obtained prior to 2023. In this case, justice delayed is no less justice denied.

I'll further regret if other than taking Trump's passport, the NY court does anything that may interfere with his efforts to run for office. It would be wise for the court to delay Trump's final sentencing until at least a full week after the general national elections. In that case, justice delayed would be in the best interest of our nation.

Our democratic republic may have elected some better people than we deserved, and it's unlikely that anyone we elect is less than we deserve. I believe Trump's 2016 election wasn't less than we voters deserved.
I very, deeply regret that the courts have chosen to permit the cases of Trump's indictments for attempting to overthrow the 2020 election to have been delayed until after the 2024 elections. Those are extreme cases of justice delayed is justice denied. Respectfully, Supposn

Trump chose to run for President while facing multiple criminal indictments

We should not accommodate him
these people will

Regarding my opinion of ex-president Donald Trump, I consider his performance during and after he served as president to be inferior to most, (if not all others), and to be superior to no others who ever served as president of the United States.

Some, if not all of the NY criminal crimes that Donald Trump was found guilty of were committed before 2021. A grand jury didn't vote to indict him for those crimes until March 30, 2023. Why did it take so long for the NY district attorney to bring those cases before the grand jury and obtain the criminal indictment of Donald Trump?

The indictment in the same year as the Republican's National Convention to choose a presidential candidate, (regardless of the jury's guilty verdict), taints the case with accusations of selective political prosecution. I regret that indictment was not obtained prior to 2023. In this case, justice delayed is no less justice denied.

I'll further regret if other than taking Trump's passport, the NY court does anything that may interfere with his efforts to run for office. It would be wise for the court to delay Trump's final sentencing until at least a full week after the general national elections. In that case, justice delayed would be in the best interest of our nation.

Our democratic republic may have elected some better people than we deserved, and it's unlikely that anyone we elect is less than we deserve. I believe Trump's 2016 election wasn't less than we voters deserved.
I very, deeply regret that the courts have chosen to permit the cases of Trump's indictments for attempting to overthrow the 2020 election to have been delayed until after the 2024 elections. Those are extreme cases of justice delayed is justice denied. Respectfully, Supposn
I would say, pronounce him guilty as the felon he is, as found guilty by the jury on July 11th, but released on probation of 6-8 years, along with fines in the amount equal to the total costs to the State of New York for all costs incurred in the investigation, prosecution, and probation supervisory expenses. I am not in favor of seeing a past president in an orange jumpsuit behind bars. As any convicted felon, loss of voting rights, gun rights, restrictions from associating with any known felons for duration of probationary period.

I would say, pronounce him guilty as the felon he is, as found guilty by the jury on July 11th, but released on probation of 6-8 years, along with fines in the amount equal to the total costs to the State of New York for all costs incurred in the investigation, prosecution, and probation supervisory expenses. I am not in favor of seeing a past president in an orange jumpsuit behind bars. As any convicted felon, loss of voting rights, gun rights, restrictions from associating with any known felons for duration of probationary period.
This particular felony is somewhat trivial and does not deserve jail time. Some type of probation, fines and community service

However, his other crimes are much more serious and being a convicted felon, his sentence should be more severe and involve incarceration.
I don’t see a former President in a prison cell but some type of house arrest.

This particular felony is somewhat trivial and does not deserve jail time. Some type of probation, fines and community service

However, his other crimes are much more serious and being a convicted felon, his sentence should be more severe and involve incarceration.
Agreed, but those other charges are unlikely to be prosecuted before juries, until after the election. If found guilty of the more serious charges, it would, in fact represent continued escalating breeches of the law, and would be more worthy of greater penalty, including incarceration.

these people will

Yidnar, the key words in your posted link are “among his supporters”. I suppose the guilty verdict will strip a comparatively few Trump votes from those undecided or less decided, but if he'd have been found guilty a year ago, there'd now be much fewer undecided and many, many more “anyone else but Trump" voters. Respectfully, Supposn

Agreed, but those other charges are unlikely to be prosecuted before juries, until after the election. If found guilty of the more serious charges, it would, in fact represent continued escalating breeches of the law, and would be more worthy of greater penalty, including incarceration.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

You're next

In North Dakota you can't serve beer and pretzels at the same time. Remember: you all hate the justice system and just want to screech about laws.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

all those classfied documents in Biden's garage... all people see is serious Trump crimes

biden and his son.s ponzi schemes througout Ukraine funded by tax payer dollars

most people can't see for looking

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

You're next

In North Dakota you can't serve beer and pretzels at the same time. Remember: you all hate the justice system and just want to screech about laws.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
Come get me, have me arrested and take your best shot. I'll take my chances as everybody else, including Trump should. Difference is, I abide by the law. He often does not.

Come get me, have me arrested and take your best shot. I'll take my chances as everybody else, including Trump should. Difference is, I abide by the law. He often does not.

Oh you're still trying the cute "I ABIDE BY THE LAW"? I doubt that, Comrade. And since the New Norm is show me the man and I'll find the crime, we'll just find something on you.

This is the America you're endorsing after all.

Oh you're still trying the cute "I ABIDE BY THE LAW"? I doubt that, Comrade. And since the New Norm is show me the man and I'll find the crime, we'll just find something on you.

This is the America you're endorsing after all.
Good luck, honey. Take your best shot.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

Just wait til we start coming for you and yours

When you are super RICH, why expose yourself to RISK?
You, as an educated Professional, should KNOW this.
The ONLY explanation is the SEARCH for More Power.
$$$$Money$$$ is just NOT enough for some, they need POWER.

Trump did this...>>>>>>......FAFO.
You're next
No I'm NOT.

Good luck, honey. Take your best shot.

Is "NO ONE ABOVE THE LAW" or not? I guess as I said that's the new norm now. Should be fun when turned on your people, don't you think?

(This is why we never prosecuted people like Soviet Russia did before. Because no one wants this Pandora's Box opened. Yet here we are. Thanks, liberals)

Where did trump TOUCH YOU that made you adore him so much?

You get one response from me. I don't give a fig about Trump. I care very much that Trump Derangement Syndrome made you all blow up the best justice system the world had ever seen.

Finish drinking and go to bed.

As usual, the Democrats screwed-up these cases big-time... they'd screw-up a Two-Car Funeral...

Forum List

Back