Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1987 the DOW dropped 22%, yesterday it dropped 4%. Somehow the country survived 1987 and it will survive this hiccup. This is much ado about nothing.

It all works for me. Every time Trump really fucks up, from here on out, will be another buying opportunity. That's like a daily rain of manna from the sky!

and if the market keeps going up, everyone wins, right?

It's not "Trump's stock market", it's our stock market. The hypocrite bi-polar left is happy that their 401k's are making money but on the other hand they are happy when the DOW goes down during the Trump administration. The DOW is still 2,000 points higher than it was during the stagnant Hussein years.

The Great Obama tripled the Dow Jones average

Not bad for a community organizer
But did he really change the lives of and for families making 50K?

free cheese

It's not "Trump's stock market", it's our stock market. The hypocrite bi-polar left is happy that their 401k's are making money but on the other hand they are happy when the DOW goes down during the Trump administration. The DOW is still 2,000 points higher than it was during the stagnant Hussein years.

free cheese

does that mean you'll get to eat tonight?

In 1987 the DOW dropped 22%, yesterday it dropped 4%. Somehow the country survived 1987 and it will survive this hiccup. This is much ado about nothing.

It all works for me. Every time Trump really fucks up, from here on out, will be another buying opportunity. That's like a daily rain of manna from the sky!

not everyone. the market has nothing to do with wages and the movement of the economy. in fact, you'll note that a rise in wages is bad for the market.

free cheese

I didn't qualify for the obozo cheese, did you? Thinking about fllet and lobster tonight, with a nice pinot noir.

not everyone. the market has nothing to do with wages and the movement of the economy. in fact, you'll note that a rise in wages is bad for the market.

true, tell that to the americans getting raises and bonuses as a result of the tax bill. Even you will have more money in your pocket, does that make you sad?

the market will be just fine, relax.

Well, Hadi, when you reach my age, and if you don't have a significant investment portfolio, then you will be, in a word, "fucked".

If the whole portfolio is in the stock market, you're not in a stable position.

As a matter of fact, I knew that Trump was going to lead this country down the road to economic ruin, and I bailed out the the stock market in 12/16. Everything is cash. And when i think that the Trump Effect has run it's course, I am prepared to jump back in in a New York second, probably this afternoon. After this correction, I don't think Trump can do any significant damage to the market.

you are an idiot. an economic idiot. you missed the growth of 2017 because you were pissed that crooked Hillary lost???????? WTF? I will never understand the liberal "mind". You fools shit in your own hat and then blame Trump, amazingly stupid.

As a matter of fact, I missed little of the 2017 growth, because I just bought back in 100% after the worst DOW point decline in American history. It was a small price to pay for being able to sleep at night.

But, now that I know that Trump has done his worst, with the tax bill, and most of the rest of that crap he has been spewing about NAFTA, trade wars, tariffs, etc. is nothing but talk, I don't think he can do much more damage. Trump will not be able to get any significant legislation passed in the next three years, and that will be the end of him.

OK, lets clear up some terms. Yesterday was a 4% drop. Using the point drop to stir up the ignorant is a typical dem/lib tactic. Using the % is a much more accurate measurement. Take a look at the entirety of 2017. Try to be honest.

i think a better example would be when the market went to hell, under Baby Bush. I hung in there all the way, and recovered every dime, under Obama. But I did the same thing back in 1987. Now that I am retired, I don't have time for the market to recover after one or more of Trump's disasters. The market is reacting to rising interest rates. Rising interest rates happen when some dumb ass wants to cut taxes, and add another 1 1/2 trillion dollars to the deficit, and THEN, within weeks, want to add ANOTHER 1 1/2 trillion dollars to the deficit for "infrastructure", which is really just pork barrel shit. Our GOP representative is already giving speaches of what our district's share of that money comes to.

And yes, let's be honest. Instead of yesterdays 4% drop, I am looking at a 9% drop in the last 2 weeks.

free cheese

I didn't qualify for the obozo cheese, did you? Thinking about fllet and lobster tonight, with a nice pinot noir.

sure ya are binky.

I'm part of the liberal elite, remember? i don't concern myself with free cheese. only economically marginanl angry white supremacists do.

Red, let me give you some advice. The way to make money in the market is to buy low, and sell high.

free cheese

sure ya are binky.

I'm part of the liberal elite, remember? i don't concern myself with free cheese. only economically marginanl angry white supremacists do.

and Hillary voters, you know, dead people and illegal aliens.

Here's an idea for you, spaghetti with ketchup and obozo cheese. ghetto gourmet.

free cheese

sure ya are binky.

Here's an idea for you, spaghetti with ketchup and obozo cheese. ghetto gourmet.

Take your meds, Red, and have a nice nap.

last week, trumptards were taking credit for a market over inflated by emotion (animal spirits).

naturally, stocks had already been destined to weaken in a rising interest rate environment.

this week, the global market meltdown is all obama's fault!

Sean Hannity blames Obama for historic market crash

^ :laugh:

that's foolish, its not Obama's fault or Trump's, or Bush's, or any other president. The whole thing is the fault of years of congresses that have tried to buy votes by spending more than the govt takes in. They are all at fault, and so are we for letting them do it.

It's difficult to say when it'll hit bottom. And what will be the bottom.

free cheese

sure ya are binky.

interesting concession speech, but thanks, no meds needed. Maybe a little Grey Goose later, but no meds.

free cheese

sure ya are binky.

only in the fevered imaginations of trumptrash.

but it's ok, little boy. maybe Donald will get you an extra $1 a week.

It's difficult to say when it'll hit bottom. And what will be the bottom.

you guys amaze me with your wish for America to crash. Why cant you just get over Hillary losing? is it a mental issue?

sure ya are binky.

interesting concession speech, but thanks, no meds needed. Maybe a little Grey Goose later, but no meds.

that's a concession to you, little angry boy?

:blowpop:

free cheese

sure ya are binky.

only in the fevered imaginations of trumptrash.

but it's ok, little boy. maybe Donald will get you an extra $1 a week.

it wont do anything for me, but for the working middle class americans it will put more money in their pockets every week. Why do you and Pelosi think that's a bad thing?

sure ya are binky.

that's a concession to you, little angry boy?

:blowpop:

the inability to provide a meaningful civil response is a form of concession. You should know, you do it quite often, jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back