Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1987 the DOW dropped 22%, yesterday it dropped 4%. Somehow the country survived 1987 and it will survive this hiccup. This is much ado about nothing.

It all works for me. Every time Trump really fucks up, from here on out, will be another buying opportunity. That's like a daily rain of manna from the sky!
It's difficult to say when it'll hit bottom. And what will be the bottom.

True. But I'm not greedy. I consider a 9% drop to be good enough for me!
I thought I was a genius back when the nasdaq hit 4K. I'd bought at 2K. I sold out, and got back in at 2K. It went to 1K. LOL

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

The market goes up and down. It is still at record highs. So sad you can’t ever be honest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There you go. Another one who is denying that Trump and Trumptards never claimed that the stock market movement was caused by Trump.

In 1987 the DOW dropped 22%, yesterday it dropped 4%. Somehow the country survived 1987 and it will survive this hiccup. This is much ado about nothing.

It all works for me. Every time Trump really fucks up, from here on out, will be another buying opportunity. That's like a daily rain of manna from the sky!

and if the market keeps going up, everyone wins, right?

not everyone. the market has nothing to do with wages and the movement of the economy. in fact, you'll note that a rise in wages is bad for the market.

true, tell that to the americans getting raises and bonuses as a result of the tax bill. Even you will have more money in your pocket, does that make you sad?

the market will be just fine, relax.

We are borrowing money to give those handouts to the American people.

The market goes up and down. It is still at record highs. So sad you can’t ever be honest

There you go. Another one who is denying that Trump and Trumptards never claimed that the stock market movement was caused by Trump.

Damn, add another one to the list of "liberal facts" that we're waiting for some evidence.

Damn, add another one to the list of "liberal facts" that we're waiting for some evidence.

The last year of this forum is evidence. Not to mention dozens of Trump quotes.

not everyone. the market has nothing to do with wages and the movement of the economy. in fact, you'll note that a rise in wages is bad for the market.

true, tell that to the americans getting raises and bonuses as a result of the tax bill. Even you will have more money in your pocket, does that make you sad?

actually, we're borrowing money to give Donald and his fellow kleptocrats tax cuts.

What!? Why do you hate those people that Obama put on welfare.

no. ACTUAL facts. and if you weren't a sub literate trumptard, you'd know you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

stupid little trumptard.

The last year of this forum is evidence. Not to mention dozens of Trump quotes.

Oops, my mistake. Thought you may have some concrete evidence.

you mean the people who went on welfare because baby bush crashed the economy, you lying loon?

you mean the people who went on welfare because baby bush crashed the economy, you lying loon?

Yeah, thats it...dumbass.
Welfare Spending Rose 32 Percent Since Obama Took Office

Last edited:
The left wingers are thrilled over the damage, and Trump is looking foolish over his previous words.

This is what happens when something as complicated as the stock market gets politicized.

Partisan politics continue to pollute and distort.

Trump is probably out smartest President
Went to Wharton, knows more than the Generals, smart, very smart, smart man, Believe me

If the stock market was going to crash, he should have known about it and done something

:auiqs.jpg: Well as it turns out it looks like all those yuuuugggee TAX CUTS that everyone got is playing out in the treasury bill market as the interest rate (which is government secured on U.S. Treasury bills has gone up.) Investors are moving money out of the more risky stock market into U.S. Treasury bills.
Are Trump's tax cuts backfiring on Wall Street?

Trump never warned us this would happen. Why is he being so mean?

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

Well, if it says so in the NEW AMERICAN blog, it MUST be true!

Not to worry, there are many other sites.

Not to worry, there are many other sites.

I am not going to believe it unless I read it in Breitbart, or National Enquirer...

The politicizing of the stock market = Dumb, dumb, dumb.

And both ends do it.
Politics effects the stock market but not by very much. Time and time again, political partisans have tried to recruit the stock market to their side. Most of the time it backfires.

The market does not have any magical clairvoyance in respect to future financial occurrences and certainly not to political. Over the short term, markets are driven by factors that create fear and greed in the minds of investors. Over the long run, the markets are driven by company earnings The correlation between either of these two and political shenanigans is weak at best.

This is why you have had significant economic and market contractions and expansions during the tenure of both parties. It really doesn't matter much to the market who is in charge.

Last edited:

actually, we're borrowing money to give Donald and his fellow kleptocrats tax cuts.

At least we know he's paying a lot of taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back