Trumps Superior Family Values:

I don't care what you Snowflakes whine about.

Donald Trump, if anything else, is a father who cares about his children and allows them to grow into useful adults. He may have had problematic marriages but it should be noted that his exes have nothing but good things to say about him.

He is loyal to friends and often gives to those in need with little or no publicity. Thousands are thankful for his caring and generosity.

And, most important of all and what the Left hates most about him - he keeps his promises!!!
This is showing signs of turning into a religion.
He keeps his promises? What, to grab more pussy?

I realize that spin is a fundamental ingredient in hardcore partisan ideology, but sometimes it's just a bridge too far.

Sometimes a premise is so absurd, it's better to just not try it.

This thread would be an example.

Whoa! Tough words. And you managed to get a little “both sides” action in there too. Well done!

This is what I dislike about Trump worshippers

They didn't have this worship about him until he started being the leader of the Birther conspiracy bullshit...

Trump had a life before then and NOT ONE of these trump worshippers were willing to push out Bush and insist that Trump be the standard bearer of the republican party....

so is being a birther and Tweet trolling all it takes to be leader of the GOP?

I realize that spin is a fundamental ingredient in hardcore partisan ideology, but sometimes it's just a bridge too far.

Sometimes a premise is so absurd, it's better to just not try it.

This thread would be an example.
translation: I lack the IQ to say why I disagree with op

Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.
That is just the lamest most illogical crap I have ever heard.

That's the kind of shit the Russians are putting out

Trump has his issues for sure but the real question is: is he better or worse than a liberal, all things considered? Take a look at his many problematic marriages, for example. Yet, the Family research Council supports Trump. Why? Because Trump is pro family, relatively speaking. Liberals, conversely, have launched an all out attack on the concept of love and family itself with their feminist, divorce, abortion, resilient kids, and welfare agenda.

Funny. Trump raised a pack of grifters.

It's alleged that Hillary's husband was engaging in a sexual relationship with an intern barely older than her daughter while she and Chelly were attending Easter Sunday services as representatives of the presidency. Did she know it? You betcha. Any alleged sleaziness a republican administration is accused of pales in comparison to the Clinton's.

Forum List

Back