Trump's trade war with China

/——-/ Yeah, the President controls the spending except for Obozo. Then Congress was in charge of the budget. Funny how things change when a Republican is in office.

Oh for fuck sake.
The only reason we are having these arguments is because of Trump ineptness.
Trade negotiations started 2 years ago and there’s no end insight.

Remember keep this in to your thick skull.... the biggest losers are the American consumers which you supports.
So the clear commies are people like you who don’t give a rats ass to poor Americans.
/----/ And then there's this
That's right. Everyone who predicted tariff driven inflation is all wet.
They can deal fairly with us and stop stealing from us, or they can pay the tariffs. Right now they are choosing to pay the tariffs. But, Trump is still helping them find their price point.
And yet, he whipped your asses.

This just shows how many ignorant trump supporters are.

These tariffs has not hit your pockets yet.
So how in the fuck an inflation started?
/---/ Since I rarely buy Chinese procsts - except General Cho's Chicken - the tariffs will never hit my pocket.

Your almighty.

Do you represents the rest of poor Americans? How about your fellow Americans that relied on Walmart products and prices?
/——/ I’m speaking for myself, I don’t shop in Walmart. And Libtards spent the last decade bashing Walmart, now you praise them.

Since when liberals bashed Walmart? Can you prove that?
/——/ You must be 9 years old to ask such a stupid question. The Left Hates Walmart For Existing And For Not Existing

Oh for fuck sake.

Remember keep this in to your thick skull.... the biggest losers are the American consumers which you supports.
So the clear commies are people like you who don’t give a rats ass to poor Americans.

/---/ Since I rarely buy Chinese procsts - except General Cho's Chicken - the tariffs will never hit my pocket.
Your almighty.

Do you represents the rest of poor Americans? How about your fellow Americans that relied on Walmart products and prices?
/——/ I’m speaking for myself, I don’t shop in Walmart. And Libtards spent the last decade bashing Walmart, now you praise them.

/——/ You must be 9 years old to ask such a stupid question. The Left Hates Walmart For Existing And For Not Existing
Walmart shoppers know EXACTLY what the Left things of them. The Left Fools No ONE but themselves!

This is the problem with people like you. You lack the IQ to read past the headlines as there are too many big words for you. The MacPro has been made in Texas since 2013, thus Apple did not move where it was manufactured. Your own link, if you read past the headline, refuted your own lies.

Trumpets are dumb and ignorant. Even outside of this site.
/——-/Yeah, anyone who dares disagree with you is dumb and ignorant- not a wizard of smarts like you.

Starts with you.
/——-/ Funny how I’m dumb and ignorant but still smart enough not to fall for DemocRAT lies.

Here’s the thing. Propagandists consider conservatives easy pickings. They don’t read links or fact check, they just parrot whatever they’re told provided it aligns with their previously held beliefs. That’s why Republicans believed the birther lie...
Obama was the First Birther, he lied in order to sell a book. The Clinton Campaign was the second Birther. All lies, he was born in Hawaii.
...Democrats fact check everything. Liberals believe no one and fact check everything...
Good for you! True or false: The Obama Administration's final Social Security Trustee Report showed three scenarios,
  • one with unemployment at 6.5% where the trust fund rapidly exhausts.
  • one with unemployment at 5.5% where the trust fund exhausts while the Boomer peak is in retirement
  • one with unemployment at 4.5% where the Trust Fund NEVER exhausts.
And here is Trump's Unemployment Rate
fredgraph.png

All the way down to 3.5%!

You guys have been so busy trying to impeach him, and in doing so wiping out Biden and exposing your own corruption, that you haven't noticed that Trump is single-handedly saving Social Security even while he increases wages for American Workers.

They said it couldn't be done!

That's the key with Trump. Think what would be the very best thing for America and then tell Trump he can't do it! It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull in a China Shop!

Here’s the thing. Propagandists consider conservatives easy pickings. They don’t read links or fact check, they just parrot whatever they’re told provided it aligns with their previously held beliefs. That’s why Republicans believed the birther lie.

Democrats fact check everything. Liberals believe no one and fact check everything. Especially with a self confessed liar like Trump in office.

There are no fake news liberal sites. Liberals unmask their lies in minutes. But conservative fake news sites prosper.

SUre. LIke Trump said, the "all mexicans are rapists" or that "nazis are very fine people".

You people are complete and total dupes for the most stupid and easily provable lies.

Are you serious?
Trump really said........ ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST. And NAZIs ARE VERY FINE PEOPLE.
Are you denying that?

Not only am I denying it. I am stating that it has been debunked on this site so many times, than no one on this site is stupid enough to actually, truly believe such stupid shit.

YOu are lying. YOu are just pretending to believe the lies, so that you can continue to spread lies that you know are lies.

Thus, Dragonlady's moronic claim that liberals are not dupes, is proven to be something only a profoundly retarded person would say.

Then you are nothing but a corrupted Trump ignorant supporter.
Only stupid idiots don’t believe that. Here’s the video of Trump Mexicans are rapist.

/——/ Trumps comments in their full text. Fact-Check: Donald Trump Did Not Call All Mexicans 'Rapists' and 'Criminals' | Breitbart

Bullshit. From Breitbart? Very funny.

Get me something else that tickles me.

Trumpets are dumb and ignorant. Even outside of this site.
/——-/Yeah, anyone who dares disagree with you is dumb and ignorant- not a wizard of smarts like you.

Starts with you.
/——-/ Funny how I’m dumb and ignorant but still smart enough not to fall for DemocRAT lies.

Here’s the thing. Propagandists consider conservatives easy pickings. They don’t read links or fact check, they just parrot whatever they’re told provided it aligns with their previously held beliefs. That’s why Republicans believed the birther lie...
Obama was the First Birther, he lied in order to sell a book. The Clinton Campaign was the second Birther. All lies, he was born in Hawaii.
...Democrats fact check everything. Liberals believe no one and fact check everything...
Good for you! True or false: The Obama Administration's final Social Security Trustee Report showed three scenarios,
  • one with unemployment at 6.5% where the trust fund rapidly exhausts.
  • one with unemployment at 5.5% where the trust fund exhausts while the Boomer peak is in retirement
  • one with unemployment at 4.5% where the Trust Fund NEVER exhausts.
And here is Trump's Unemployment Rate
fredgraph.png

All the way down to 3.5%!

You guys have been so busy trying to impeach him, and in doing so wiping out Biden and exposing your own corruption, that you haven't noticed that Trump is single-handedly saving Social Security even while he increases wages for American Workers.

They said it couldn't be done!

That's the key with Trump. Think what would be the very best thing for America and then tell Trump he can't do it! It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull in a China Shop!

Liar. Do not expect me to read your post with lies like these. Trump teach you well.

Oh for fuck sake.

Your almighty.

From Federalist? Fuck. It must be credible to Trump supporters.

Why are Trump supporters used these kinds of links?
At the same time they believed conspiracy theories.

Starts with you.

Here’s the thing. Propagandists consider conservatives easy pickings. They don’t read links or fact check, they just parrot whatever they’re told provided it aligns with their previously held beliefs. That’s why Republicans believed the birther lie.

Democrats fact check everything. Liberals believe no one and fact check everything. Especially with a self confessed liar like Trump in office.

There are no fake news liberal sites. Liberals unmask their lies in minutes. But conservative fake news sites prosper.
th

Yep, guess that Russia, Russia, Russia thing kinda fell through the cracks, along with the collusion thing.

Do you know what is funny? Fox News like Hannity, Carlson Judge and others that catered to your liking. Lied all the time but none of you parrots say anything.

Unlike CNN and MSNBC, their new slogan should be "truth over facts", dumbass.

Without CNN and MSNBC ...... we don’t know what is going on except coming from Trump News network Fox News.
That’s sucks.

Your almighty.

/——/ Refute the article or this one or google it yourself.
[URL="https://www.businessinsider.com/target-gets-jerry-seinfeld-wal-mart-gets-rejected-2010-10"]So This Is The Reason Everyone Hates Wal-Mart But Loves Target[/URL]
Or
Why do progressives hate Walmart for low prices and its 3% profit margin but love high-priced Apple and its 24% profit margin? | American Enterprise Institute - AEI %
http://www.akdart.com/lib4.html

th

Yep, guess that Russia, Russia, Russia thing kinda fell through the cracks, along with the collusion thing.

Do you know what is funny? Fox News like Hannity, Carlson Judge and others that catered to your liking. Lied all the time but none of you parrots say anything.

Without CNN and MSNBC ...... we don’t know what is going on except coming from Trump News network Fox News.
That’s sucks.
/——/ Fox has moved left with a few exceptions, they even publish fake polls now. Try and keep up

SUre. LIke Trump said, the "all mexicans are rapists" or that "nazis are very fine people".

You people are complete and total dupes for the most stupid and easily provable lies.

Are you serious?
Trump really said........ ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST. And NAZIs ARE VERY FINE PEOPLE.
Are you denying that?

Not only am I denying it. I am stating that it has been debunked on this site so many times, than no one on this site is stupid enough to actually, truly believe such stupid shit.

YOu are lying. YOu are just pretending to believe the lies, so that you can continue to spread lies that you know are lies.

Thus, Dragonlady's moronic claim that liberals are not dupes, is proven to be something only a profoundly retarded person would say.

Only stupid idiots don’t believe that. Here’s the video of Trump Mexicans are rapist.

/——/ Trumps comments in their full text. Fact-Check: Donald Trump Did Not Call All Mexicans 'Rapists' and 'Criminals' | Breitbart

/——-/ Here retard:
Americans Raped by Mexicans - United States Illegal Alien Crime...
Americans Raped by Mexicans
Americans Raped by Mexicans. Illegal Alien Charged With Rape In North Carolina. Tucson Sector CBP agents patrolling near a residential subdivision of Nogales came across 26-year-old Adolfo Torres-Aguilar, and determined he was a Mexican national illegally present in the United States

Your almighty.

[URL="https://www.businessinsider.com/target-gets-jerry-seinfeld-wal-mart-gets-rejected-2010-10"]So This Is The Reason Everyone Hates Wal-Mart But Loves Target[/URL]
Or
Why do progressives hate Walmart for low prices and its 3% profit margin but love high-priced Apple and its 24% profit margin? | American Enterprise Institute - AEI %
http://www.akdart.com/lib4.html

You are an idiot. Read your link again. Don’t stare at it. Then tell me what is wrong with your link. Then get back to me when you understand what they are talking about.

Last edited:

th

That’s sucks.
/——/ Fox has moved left with a few exceptions, they even publish fake polls now. Try and keep up

You didn’t like Fox poll because it’s not to your favor. Then you call it fake.

But if Fox News says 40% says it’s valid.
Trump trained you well. You are one disgusting fuck.

Are you serious?
Are you denying that?

/——-/ Here retard:
Americans Raped by Mexicans. Illegal Alien Charged With Rape In North Carolina. Tucson Sector CBP agents patrolling near a residential subdivision of Nogales came across 26-year-old Adolfo Torres-Aguilar, and determined he was a Mexican national illegally present in the United States

You are a retard. We are talking about idiot Trump video ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST.

Then you put a link a Mexican rape some one.
Are you really this stupid?

/——-/ Here retard:

You are a retard. We are talking about idiot Trump video ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST.

Then you put a link a Mexican rape some one.
Are you really this stupid?

/—-/ You will reject any link with Trump’s exact quote so I’ll post examples of Mexican rapists.

Mexican Rapists

So This Is The Reason Everyone Hates Wal-Mart But Loves Target
Or

You are an idiot. Read your link again. Don’t stare at it. Then tell me what is wrong with your link. Then get back to me when you understand what they are talking about.
/——/ Try this one, you dork NYC Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Amazon, but Bans Walmart

th

That’s sucks.

You didn’t like Fox poll because it’s not to your favor. Then you call it fake.

But if Fox News says 40% says it’s valid.
Trump trained you well. You are one disgusting fuck.
/——-/ The Fake Fox Poll over sampled democRATs and undersampled independents. It’s a fake poll.
“the percentage of Republicans and Democrats, only 48% of the Fox News sample is Democrat, 40% of the Fox News poll sample is Republican, and 12% are the precious and we couldn’t live without them independents.“

So This Is The Reason Everyone Hates Wal-Mart But Loves Target
Or

/——/ Try this one, you dork NYC Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Amazon, but Bans Walmart

Natives dont want Walmart in the city at all ...queens has always been full of big box national chains to ...even before gentrification
I never shopped at Walmart till I came down here
Before I came down here even if I was travelling or in the burbs I would never walk into a walmart ...I dont go into malls either
I'm back to not shopping there due to thier face recgonittion Orwellian horse shit going on

Are you serious?
Are you denying that?

Here’s a video of Trump. NAZIs are fine people.
He even get a Thank you from David Duke.

Anderson Cooper: How many 'fine people' would march with Nazis? - CNN Video

Afraid to post the transcripts for people to see? Like I have done on this site dozens of times?

This is the part where you apologize to me. And to President Trump.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "...
"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

Are you serious?
Are you denying that?

Here’s a video of Trump. NAZIs are fine people.
He even get a Thank you from David Duke.

Anderson Cooper: How many 'fine people' would march with Nazis? - CNN Video

Afraid to post the transcripts for people to see? Like I have done on this site dozens of times?

This is the part where you apologize to me. And to President Trump.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "...
"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."
/——/ Fear not, libtards will be back misquoting Trump within a day or two.

Forum List

Back