Trump's trade wars send jobs to China.

While Trump has repeatedly said that trade wars are “easy to win,” he has so far failed to get the Chinese to yield after nearly three years and is now trying to reach out directly to American businesses.

Asked about the possibility of shifting production back, GM said in an e-mailed statement that won’t happen.

Trump's trade war drives some auto jobs to China
Trump tariffs are killing this country.

I would like a Trump supporter to tell us what trade deal, peace deal or anything resembling a deal that has actually done something for the people of this country.
Do Me a favor. Go into a union hall and tell them that trade with China is good for us.
Another one that can't defend a Trump deal. Guess why not?
I don't play YOUR games. I speak in reality.

Go into a Union shop and tell them that trade with China is in their best interest.

Lets see what they say to you.
Then speak up on a Trump deal that became reality. If you can't I understand.

While Trump has repeatedly said that trade wars are “easy to win,” he has so far failed to get the Chinese to yield after nearly three years and is now trying to reach out directly to American businesses.

Asked about the possibility of shifting production back, GM said in an e-mailed statement that won’t happen.

I would like a Trump supporter to tell us what trade deal, peace deal or anything resembling a deal that has actually done something for the people of this country.
Do Me a favor. Go into a union hall and tell them that trade with China is good for us.

Go into a Union shop and tell them that trade with China is in their best interest.

What does that have to do with the jobs not coming back?

I get it. You want to continue the policies that harm American workers and enrich the Chinese. I have no intention of getting into a debate in which you will lie about Trump's motives and policies and ignore any reasonable discussion on limiting trade with China.

So, I'm only going to ask you one more time. This won't be a question on how poorly you think, nor will it be a discussion on what policy going forward is best for America.

It will be you, YOU, getting some real-world experience on the consequences of our trade policies with China by GOING INTO a union shop and asking them how they have fared with our China policies.

You can do that, right?

Ford took government loans it hasn't paid back yet either.
You might be the only person in America who thinks so

LOL........

Although Ford did not receive TARP funds, it did receive government loans.4 These were critical because banks were not lending during the financial crisis. It requested a $9 billion line-of-credit from the government. In return, it pledged to spend $14 billion on new technologies.

On June 23, 2009, Ford received a $5.9 billion loan from the Energy Department's Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing program. In return, it pledged to accelerate the development of both hybrid and battery-powered vehicles, close dealerships, and sell Volvo. It upgraded factories in Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan,

Was the Big 3 Auto Bailout Worth It?

More idiotic Communist Democrat
200 (15).gif

It has everything to do with standing in reality. Not some theory Not some political points to be made.

We have NOT done well under the past policies toward China. You have ONLY to ask the American worker, the American UNION worker and you'd know that.

So, will you have the courage that OK doesn't and go into a Union shop and tell them how good they had it under past trade policies with China?

I get it. You want to continue the policies that harm American workers and enrich the Chinese. I have no intention of getting into a debate in which you will lie about Trump's motives and policies and ignore any reasonable discussion on limiting trade with China.

His motives may be fine but his policies are not working.

So, I'm only going to ask you one more time. This won't be a question on how poorly you think, nor will it be a discussion on what policy going forward is best for America.

It will be you, YOU, getting some real-world experience on the consequences of our trade policies with China by GOING INTO a union shop and asking them how they have fared with our China policies.

You can do that, right?

They will say to bring the jobs back. Maybe some day we will have a president that can do that.

It has everything to do with standing in reality. Not some theory Not some political points to be made.

We have NOT done well under the past policies toward China. You have ONLY to ask the American worker, the American UNION worker and you'd know that.

So, will you have the courage that OK doesn't and go into a Union shop and tell them how good they had it under past trade policies with China?

I addressed this already but this is not a discussion on past policies. It's a discussion on Trump's.

I addressed this already but this is not a discussion on past policies. It's a discussion on Trump's.
No, it is a discussion on the failed policies of the past, which the progressives wish to continue.

Trump's ideas may not be the correct solutions, but HE IS AT LEAST TRYING to change the outcome. Mostly, it has been to the better.

The Status Quo is NOT the answer. Just ask the unions.

Got to give you credit knoppjob. The country is in complete chaos and you're sticking to the same old tired leftist playbook.

No, it is a discussion on the failed policies of the past, which the progressives wish to continue.

Trump's ideas may not be the correct solutions, but HE IS AT LEAST TRYING to change the outcome. Mostly, it has been to the better.

The Status Quo is NOT the answer. Just ask the unions.

I'm not arguing it is. Taxing the citizens obviously is not the answer either. The only way to change things is to address the businesses themselves and no one including Trump wants to do that. Corporations are off limits in this country.

Got to give you credit knoppjob. The country is in complete chaos and you're sticking to the same old tired leftist playbook.

I suppose I could be but I can truthfully say that I am not the GM spokesperson saying that jobs are not coming back.

Then more tariffs are needed, and GM should be held to account.

Well, Biden supported NAFTA and the IRAQ war, so you are right that not all of these agreements work out. But, not all deals are bad.

Does your level of stupidity make your head hurt? Like a dull throb or anything or is it painless with the only outward sign being the uncontrolled drooling?

Then more tariffs are needed, and GM should be held to account.

GM is not going to be held accountable and we have seen what the tariffs have done to US farmers.

Yep, they took govt money and never fully recovered. Ford never took the bailouts.
GM wants to close production in America and import cars from china

May the rot in hell
If we start importing cars from China, that will near destroy the American manufacturers eventually. They can not make a profit with a lot of their car production.

Well, Biden supported NAFTA and the IRAQ war, so you are right that not all of these agreements work out. But, not all deals are bad.
What about a Trump deal?

Forum List

Back