Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

You think you're helping by supporting Trump's Easter message of hate? Good luck with that.
I never said I supported it.
I just said I understand it and I know where it's coming from, and so do you.

This only proves Trump isn't Jesus Christ, because he's not the type to ask God not to punish the people that are trying to destroy him.

He wants God to kick their collective asses royally.

429911131_360764996874875_4850623061209705235_n.jpg

All your shitlib screeching about Christians is all I need to hear....Christianity -and Judaism to a lesser degree- were a part of everyday life for Murica, until a fat ugly communist/atheist skank started bellyaching about it, and lemmings like you just mindlessly jumped on the bandwagon.

Nobody was forced to attend church, nobody was forced to participate in any prayers in any but the religious schools, heathens weren't forced to wear special patches identifying them as such...Jews didn't even bellyache that the overlapping religious commemorations were primarily celebrated under the auspices of the Christian dates....Everything was just peachy.

You clods are terrified AF.

LMAO!!

That fat, ugly communist was pushing for the US to follow our own Constitution.

No, no one was forced to attend church. And no one is prevented from attending church now.

No one was forced to participate in prayers. But then, no one of preventing you from praying now.

No, I am not afraid of Christians.

LMAO!!

That fat, ugly communist was pushing for the US to follow our own Constitution.

No, no one was forced to attend church. And no one is prevented from attending church now.

No one was forced to participate in prayers. But then, no one of preventing you from praying now.

No, I am not afraid of Christians.
You're fucking terrified, and it's beyond evident.

You might want to check your device. Whatever is oozing from your screen, it is not fear from me.

------------------------------

If it's Oddball, people have a pretty good what it is oozing on his TV screen.

If it's Slow Donkeys, people have a good bet that it doesn't speak English.

Bot Down!

Don't y'all get tired of trying to communicate with those who do not communicate?

It's fun to watch!

Oh, BTW WinterBorn, I'm still waiting for those cops. You know, the ones y'all go squealing to because you kkkeyboard kkkommanos are afraid to fight your own actual fights.

What fight? If you and I disagree on a topic, we can discuss it. It is not a fight.

But clicking on the icons and not making an actual comment is not that. I simply called you on it. I don't worry about the cops or the moderation. Nor do I call them for trivial matters.

Fun fact to know and tell.

Religion is mentioned two times and two times only in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Article VI. Clause III.

No Religious Test Can Be Required For Any Office or Trust Under The United States. Meaning you cannot be required or compelled to believe in god in the United States in order to a job in that government.

Amendment I. The Establishment Clause.

Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion; Or Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof.

There is NO State Mandated, State Sanctioned, State Supported, State Required Religion. No single religion is recognized as a national religion. To say our country is "Christian" religion is bald faced lie.

Forum List

Back