Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I simply responded to the threat of woodchippers being used against people.

I don't say anything because there is nothing to say. Don't pretend it means anything.
no youre a liar,,

you responded to a comment on what is going to happen to pedophiles if they dont change their ways and you damn well know it,,

you and i have had this conversation before and youve made yourself perfectly clear where you stand,,

You literally worship a president. Dang you people are dumb.
Worshipping people is relative. An African American governor of Maryland. an African American mayor in Baltimore and Gay Mayor Pete. Today an article stating it may take up to 10 years to replace the Francis Scott Key bridge. This is what we are really talking about. It may be redone sooner. Especially if a fast push urgency is warranted for political reasons. Trump's history is of getting these things done with all of the blemishes we are constantly reminded of.

How did Biden piss on anyone?

The Transgender Day has been around since 2009 or 2010. If you aren't trans it doesn't effect you.
Why is it you people always try to pull the wool over everyone.

I just did a search.

Transgender Visibility Day never existed before.

Matter of fact if you had mentioned this back in 2009 even Gays would have told you to fuck off.

Most Gays don't like cross-dressers. They think they're too weird to associate with.

And I'll raise you

Matt 5:28
Matt 15:19
Not thick enough. Your passages say what God's values are, mine says what our values should be. God doesn't need us to enforce his authority, he is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. What he needs is for us to do as Mark 12:30-31 instructs us to do.

no youre a liar,,

you responded to a comment on what is going to happen to pedophiles if they dont change their ways and you damn well know it,,

you and i have had this conversation before and youve made yourself perfectly clear where you stand,,
when that action comes wood chipper blades are going to be in high demand,,

There is the first posting talking about woodchippers. Nothing about pedos.

Yes, we have had this conversation before. And, like then, you insist there is something you know about me that is absolutely false. But you keep trying.

Fun fact to know and tell.

Religion is mentioned two times and two times only in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Article VI. Clause III.

No Religious Test Can Be Required For Any Office or Trust Under The United States. Meaning you cannot be required or compelled to believe in god in the United States in order to a job in that government.

Amendment I. The Establishment Clause.

Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion; Or Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof.

There is NO State Mandated, State Sanctioned, State Supported, State Required Religion. No single religion is recognized as a national religion. To say our country is "Christian" religion is bald faced lie.
So why does the Democrat Party always issue a statement on Ramadan.

There is the first posting talking about woodchippers. Nothing about pedos.

Yes, we have had this conversation before. And, like then, you insist there is something you know about me that is absolutely false. But you keep trying.
save it pervert,, youve made yourself perfectly clear,,

Forum List

Back