Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Yes folks here it is. A very so-called "Christian" whose god teaches that hate is wrong, embracing his own hate.

FYI, you need some new insults. That one is old and worn out.......nice to know the love of god you carry is heart is as full of shit as you are.
JesusMoonbat.jpg

Who else would they be referring to, Baal?

There are numerous Gods associated with the many religions in this world.

But, given what the founding father wrote in the 1st amendment, it is a moot point. The US has no state religion

so biden spitting in the faces of billions of people doesnt concern you but trump standing up against him and others that think like him is the hateful part,,

You might want to check your device. Whatever is oozing from your screen, it is not fear from me.
All your shitlib screeching about Christians is all I need to hear....Christianity -and Judaism to a lesser degree- were a part of everyday life for Murica, until a fat ugly communist/atheist skank started bellyaching about it, and lemmings like you just mindlessly jumped on the bandwagon.

Nobody was forced to attend church, nobody was forced to participate in any prayers in any but the religious schools, heathens weren't forced to wear special patches identifying them as such...Jews didn't even bellyache that the overlapping religious commemorations were primarily celebrated under the auspices of the Christian dates....Everything was just peachy.

You clods are terrified AF.

Ammo is cheaper than woodchipper blades. And a lot more maneuverable. I'll take my chance.
but not as fun,,

beings the context of woodchippers is for pedophiles and you say you will take your chances,, and also challenged me to bring mine to you,,

is there something you want to tell us??

Forum List

Back