Trump's wall idea is dead

dude - the cartoons.... you have issues with cartoons & trump being in them. as a super hero.

c'mon, you are a grown man. at least that's what your age says you are supposta be.

No issue. It amuses me, especially as I know it kills you inside.

That you feel the need to spin that as anything more, just makes you even sadder.

Why do you want another Cold War?

ya, uh-huh, you go with that....

so pray tell, what did i say that would lead you to believe that i want another cold war or that what little ol' me says on a message board out on the interwebs would have any such clout?

You are supporting the absurd lie that the President of the United States, is a Russian asset.

If you lunatics get your way, and that becomes the basis of national policy, then the US will make serious moves to punish the Russians for their terrible crimes.

The Russians, knowing that your justification for your provocations is complete bullshit, will respond strongly.

At that point, Cold War is on. If not Hot.

Did you really not think this through?

i don't think trumpco thought it out.

Way to not address my answer to your question.

Partisan advantage is worth starting a war over. Incredible. You are vile beyond words.

your opinion of me tells me i am doing my job well.

yep - they be big, BIG issues.

oh & tic toc on the whole russia treasonous thing, CB.

What are you talking about?

A) you have big BIG issues.

B) it's only a matter of time b4 trump get's outed for the russian asset that he is.

C) :popcorn:

1. Because I make fun of you? LOL!!! You deserve to be made fun of, for your hysteria.

2. Try to control your hysteria.

dude - the cartoons.... you have issues with cartoons & trump being in them. as a super hero.

c'mon, you are a grown man. at least that's what your age says you are supposta be.
------------------------------------------------ to me , the constant barrage of cartoons are simply foolishness and don't say anything worth saying .

it's just fun getting under his skin.

No issue. It amuses me, especially as I know it kills you inside.

That you feel the need to spin that as anything more, just makes you even sadder.

Why do you want another Cold War?

so pray tell, what did i say that would lead you to believe that i want another cold war or that what little ol' me says on a message board out on the interwebs would have any such clout?

You are supporting the absurd lie that the President of the United States, is a Russian asset.

If you lunatics get your way, and that becomes the basis of national policy, then the US will make serious moves to punish the Russians for their terrible crimes.

The Russians, knowing that your justification for your provocations is complete bullshit, will respond strongly.

Partisan advantage is worth starting a war over. Incredible. You are vile beyond words.

My opinion of you, is based on your support of a lie, that if it becomes the basis of government policy, will lead to a new Cold War.

I pointed that out, and you have not addressed it at all, other than to deflect and obfuscate.

YOu are willing to start a war, for partisan advantage.

How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your lefty agenda?

What are you talking about?

B) it's only a matter of time b4 trump get's outed for the russian asset that he is.

1. Because I make fun of you? LOL!!! You deserve to be made fun of, for your hysteria.

------------------------------------------------ to me , the constant barrage of cartoons are simply foolishness and don't say anything worth saying .

So you admit that you are being a dick, for the sole purpose of being a dick.

My opinion of you, is based on your support of a lie, that if it becomes the basis of government policy, will lead to a new Cold War.

I pointed that out, and you have not addressed it at all, other than to deflect and obfuscate.

oh boy.... you are starting to spin outa control..............

oh please. i've had enough of your ridiculous love affair with trump & the asinine accusations coming from you that are directed to me, that i spare no expense making you dance.

oh boy.... you are starting to spin outa control..............

Unless, you want to admit that you are lying about your positions, then as I explained, your position, if ever taken seriously, will lead to, at least, a new Cold War.

Considering that your position is pretty much standard for lefty hive mind, I have no reason to doubt your previous words.

oh please. i've had enough of your ridiculous love affair with trump & the asinine accusations coming from you that are directed to me, that i spare no expense making you dance.

I support Trump politically. That you interpret that as "love" is more revealing about the way you think, than the way I do.

Your rationalization for being a fucking asshole is noted and dismissed.

Are you claiming now that you lied about your positions previously, and do not want a new Cold War, with all the human suffering and death that goes along with it?

GENERAL COMMENT --- and just a comment for informational purposes on the concern with a Cold War . Cold War is no big deal from a normal guy on the street point of view . I guess that i lived through the last and the only cold war as i was born in 1949 . During the cold war [when did it start and when did it end] but during the cold war all i did was go to school as a youth and then at about 20 i went to work on the RailRoad , got married , had some kids , bought motorcycles , built a house and thats about it . I only comment because the 'cold war' was no big deal and i comment as simple info and that is all .

and its much worse nowadays anyway . Look at the world today . Invasion of Western Civilizations and lands , racial tensions , drug deaths , nukes all over the place in third world countries with unstable governments . Cold war was nothing in my opinion as it never turned Hot for YOU big city dwellers Playt.

Last edited:
GENERAL COMMENT --- and just a comment for informational purposes on the concern with a Cold War . Cold War is no big deal from a normal guy on the street point of view . I guess that i lived through the last and the only cold war as i was born in 1949 . During the cold war [when did it start and when did it end] but during the cold war all i did was go to school as a youth and then at about 20 i went to work on the RailRoad , got married , had some kids , bought motorcycles , built a house and thats about it . I only comment because the 'cold war' was no big deal and i comment as simple info and that is all .

The guys the fought in Korea and Vietnam might disagree.

-------------------------------------- didn't come to the USA and let those that fought in 'korea' or 'vietnam' disagree same as the guys in the middle east can disagree with fighting in the middle east Correl .

-------------------------------------- didn't come to the USA and let those that fought in 'korea' or 'vietnam' disagree same as the guys in the middle east can disagree with fighting in the middle east Correl .

That the wars did not touch on US soil, did not make them any less traumatic for the men that fought them, nor the nation as a whole.

Cold Wars are not to be fought lightly.

The Soviet Union was a threat that justified the cost of the Cold War, human and otherwise.

Russia is not. They are not a threat to US, and we do not have any serious conflicts of interest.

--------------------------------------------- that are fighting in the middle east today when i guess that there is NO COLD WAR , I guess Correl . Anyway , ok with me if people worry about a cold war but if it doesn't turn HOT 'in' the USA i don't care about the cold war that might develope Correl .

Republicans don't want the wall. They controlled the house, senate, presidency, state governorships & SCOTUS. They didn't do a dam thing to build or fund the wall or change the 14th amendment to prevent anchor babies & stop drawing them here! Instead they EXPLODED the size of government & debt, causing a record EXPENSIVE shutdown to play politics by wasting tax payer money!!!
Why do you think that is?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I support Trump politically. That you interpret that as "love" is more revealing about the way you think, than the way I do.

Your rationalization for being a fucking asshole is noted and dismissed.

Are you claiming now that you lied about your positions previously, and do not want a new Cold War, with all the human suffering and death that goes along with it?

your unfettered devotion & loyalty can only be summed up as love. yep, you are head over heels & will always defend your man. take that as you will, i don't do subtleties.

'Are you claiming now that you lied about your positions previously, and do not want a new Cold War, with all the human suffering and death that goes along with it? '

me thinx your boy already started that on his own when he got outa the INF nuclear treaty with vlad.

lol.... you are so ridiculous. you will CONclude & believe whatever you need to justify your own feelings, cartoon boy.

in the meantime:

Democrats just called Trump's 'investigations' bluff
Chris Cillizza
Updated 5:25 AM ET, Thu February 7, 2019

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics ... index.html

Trump is in focus as Ways and Means holds hearing on tax return disclosures for presidential candidates

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/ways-an ... dates.html

Oversight Committee Launches Investigation of Security Clearance Problems at White House
Jan 23, 2019
Press Release

https://oversight.house.gov/news/press- ... roblems-at

:113:

AND:

Federal prosecutors in New York subpoena Trump's inaugural committee
Monday, February 04, 2019 11:21PM

https://abc7ny.com/politics/federal-prosecutors-in-ny-subpoena-trumps-inaugural-committee
/5121056/

:popcorn:

Last edited:
They will probably give him some little something and tell him it is a wall, and he will brag about building a wall that really doesn't exist.

Something like this:

images

We are almost finished

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Better luck next time! :bye1:

Republicans defy Trump on national emergency

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?
Because without more ignorant needy uneducated voters who know nothing about American culture or politics the left can't win they have alienated the African American community in favor of MILLIONS of potential Hispanic votes.

While the GOP keep on electing racist pigs, Democrats can count on the African American community...

Forum List

Back