Trumpsters should just be patient.

There is a lot of complaining from non Trump supporters about it as well and you can be rest assured when it's all over they will blame him for every single bit of it till the day he leaves office and beyond. Believe me!
I’ll blame him for his response. I’ll blame him for bragging about his ratings as people died. Definitely
Thank you for proving my point I can only speculate you would have the exact opposite viewpoint when it's a Preisdent you support. The reality is we as a nation are never prepared for things like this and the initial response is always slow it was with this it was with Super Storm Sandy under Obama and hurricane Katrina under Bush and how much each president was blamed depended on how much if any one suppoeted them.

When this is over, Trump and his Trumpsters will take 100% credit for ending it, regardless of how much the Trumpsters are complaining today.

They will loudly glorify their hero and celebrate the victory, even after they've been whining about how it was accomplished.

That's a fact that they know, but will do anything to avoid admitting.
Nope ....we will piss in your cornflakes for politicizing a dang virus.............
:cool:
No one has politicized this but trump.
Now that's funny, the Democrats and their Media machine are not politicizing the virus! :auiqs.jpg:

Now that's funny, the Democrats and their Media machine are not politicizing the virus!
Didn't you get the memo? The Repub talking points have moved on from that loser. They're on to blaming everything on the WHO.

Last edited:
How did we get to Biden and China?
Trumpleton's gravitating to their perceived safe space.
And you'll notice they're not denying my point.

They'll be cheering his big victory, and I'll be resurrecting this thread.
We are going to hang this sign on Sleepy Joe........LOL
in-2013-joe-biden-and-his-son-hunter-traveled-to-china-35574893.png

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

:bsflag:

You're a liar.

The use of emoji's doesn't qualify as factual rebuttal. But then they are all you have.

Ivanka Trump was granted Chinese trademarks days before and after President Trump vowed to save jobs at ZTE, a major Chinese telecom, in 2018. She also was granted Chinese trademarks in 2017, on the same day she sat next to Chinese President Xi Jinping at a dinner.

Of course we will. All the while blaming you guys for creating this "crisis" in the first place
Sure, and you guys will follow obediently along. Dittos.

“To date, Mr. Biden has not received any return or compensation on account of this investment or his position on the board of directors,” Mesires told The Fact Checker after Trump’s remarks with Zelensky. “The characterization of Mr. Biden as owning a $1.5 billion private equity firm funded by the Chinese, or suggesting that Mr. Biden has earned millions of dollars from the firm is a gross misrepresentation of Mr. Biden’s role with BHR.”
Mesires said that the investment management company “was capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion.” Because Biden acquired a 10 percent minority interest, his “capital commitment is approximately $420,000,” Mesires said.

But...............Trump cultists have no interest in facts. They prefer the unproven lies of hacks like Schweizer.

This is one of hundreds of example of beliefs held by Trump followers being founded on a pile of horseshit promoted by conservative media.

You're a liar.

The use of emoji's doesn't qualify as factual rebuttal. But then they are all you have.

Ivanka Trump was granted Chinese trademarks days before and after President Trump vowed to save jobs at ZTE, a major Chinese telecom, in 2018. She also was granted Chinese trademarks in 2017, on the same day she sat next to Chinese President Xi Jinping at a dinner.
You know they did it.......been shown too many times before........this is the trolls and Sal's tactics you are using...........even after getting the information you will spin and deflect....which.....oops you just did.

Biden's got LUGGAGE AND DEMENTIA..........good luck with that.

I notice that you tend to ignore the positives when it comes to Trump supporters and focus only on the negatives.
Saturday morning QB
All the while playing the "miderate voice of reason." He's hysterical
He's not a moderate.
He's a leftist......and leftist are only happy when people are suffering.

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!

It's obsessive cult-like behavior isn't it? First of all, Trump has no off and on switch when it comes to "The Opening". That will be up to Governors and Mayors.

What will REALLY piss off the Cult of Trump is if he puts experts like Dr Fauci (who they inexplicably hate) in the closet, declares that he beat the virus, then idiot Governors like Abbott and DeSantis declare an end to social distancing, and the virus comes roaring back and we spend another few trillion and end up staying home for ANOTHER few months and then their Personal Cheeto Jesus loses in a landslide.

Donald listens to medical "experts" like Dr "Quack Quack" Oz, Laura Ingraham, Peter Navarro and Rudy Giuliani. Apparently THOSE are the type of people they listen to as well because they're not part of the Deep State and enjoy flipping lefty the bird.

Fucking DANGEROUS

Forum List

Back