Trumpsters should just be patient.

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
..I see you post a lot of evidence for your OP--hahahhahahahah
''a lot of complaining about the lockdowns'' etc.....?????!!!!!!
hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol
What does Hillary have to do with this? Too many Trumpers have Hillary on the brain.
They're just trying desperately to change the subject.
Your OP was spot on. These snowflakes for whatever reason do not seem to want to grapple with your question. Probably because it requires self-reflection. They are afraid what they may see in the mirror apparently.
yes--spot on with NO evidence = babble crap
hahahahhahahahah
Are you saying Trumpers are no complaining about the lockdown? The number of threads started by Trumpers slamming the lockdown belies that opinion.
I have him an example and he's pretending I didn't.

This is a level of devotion and delusion that I've just never seen. This is a group psychosis.
your OP is just an OPINION = crap

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!

As a liberal you are flip flopping Mac..

So now you are for the wall and was against it?
Huh? I was never for the wall.

But I appreciate your effort to change the subject. Understandable.

Exactly, and now you are for it.
I am? Quote me, please.

This is lousy deflection. Is this the best you can come up with?

Quote you what?

I know you personality, I have been reading your posts for years

You flip, flop like heck as you are doing today.
And you can't provide an example.

That's okay. I'm used to that.

Wait you think this is the book 1984 (like most liberals do ) and wont be called out on it?

Why would I want to waste my time and embarrass you some more researching your posts on here?
Okay, sure. Just make it up as you go, then.

Do you think you're effectively changed the subject now?

I don't.

Make what up?

You liberals are flip flopping like a fish. Its embarrassing like hell to appreciate you as Americans .
Any time you'd like to provide an example of me doing that, I'm sure you'll jump on it.

Until then, you're lying.

Being put in a corner are you now?

Read this damn thread from start to finish..

Comprehend it

hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol
What does Hillary have to do with this? Too many Trumpers have Hillary on the brain.
Your OP was spot on. These snowflakes for whatever reason do not seem to want to grapple with your question. Probably because it requires self-reflection. They are afraid what they may see in the mirror apparently.
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.

FuBjjeK.jpg
LMAO...........

The LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND .....is giving himself the ALMOST TROPHY AGAIN....

LOL

annual-instant-gratification-zero-mile-fun-run-s-runners-to-your-8033525.png

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.
I don't think this is about intelligence. I think it's about completely succumbing to a groupthink, a strict ideology, a shared psychosis.

hahahahahhahah
Go read the main page.
I guess you must be blind--his OP has NO evidence-
..any way, he's full of shit
I guess you must be stupid, the evidence is there ever time you hit "what's new".

It's a tightrope he has to walk with so many like you suffering major TDS. You need to be brought along slowly.

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.
I don't think this is about intelligence. I think it's about completely succumbing to a groupthink, a strict ideology, a shared psychosis.
Nope ........It's a reaction to a Moron who thinks he has the right to tell everyone what to do........kinda like that nonsense the other poster put up.

His grand example post.........like if you are now BANNED FROM VISITING YOUR NEIGHBOR....LOL

Or Fined for not keeping 6 feet apart with the signing showing a 11 people all right next to each other.

My only question is who is dumber........the ones doing the laws........or the ones voting for them.......

Kinda like we need to give them DARWIN AWARDS for those laws as they violate them when signing...........

When this is over, Trump and his Trumpsters will take 100% credit for ending it, regardless of how much the Trumpsters are complaining today.

They will loudly glorify their hero and celebrate the victory, even after they've been whining about how it was accomplished.

That's a fact that they know, but will do anything to avoid admitting.

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.
Nope ........It's a reaction to a Moron who thinks he has the right to tell everyone what to do........kinda like that nonsense the other poster put up.

His grand example post.........like if you are now BANNED FROM VISITING YOUR NEIGHBOR....LOL

Or Fined for not keeping 6 feet apart with the signing showing a 11 people all right next to each other.

My only question is who is dumber........the ones doing the laws........or the ones voting for them.......

Kinda like we need to give them DARWIN AWARDS for those laws as they violate them when signing...........

Wow, look at that!

More evidence!

When this is over, Trump and his Trumpsters will take 100% credit for ending it, regardless of how much the Trumpsters are complaining today.

They will loudly glorify their hero and celebrate the victory, even after they've been whining about how it was accomplished.

Nope ....we will piss in your cornflakes for politicizing a dang virus.............
:cool:

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.

Wow, look at that!

More evidence!

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

There is a lot of complaining from non Trump supporters about it as well and you can be rest assured when it's all over they will blame him for every single bit of it till the day he leaves office and beyond. Believe me!
He will be blamed for what he has/has not done. Just like every other president.

I notice that you tend to ignore the positives when it comes to Trump supporters and focus only on the negatives.
Saturday morning QB.

FYI, everyone except you libs have a right to not like the situation.
You fuckers basically set this all up....so you folks have no right to complain.

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.

Wow, look at that!

More evidence!

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Nope.....you're just being an Ahole as usual.

93169879_2646567565471161_2588364433231183872_n.jpg

Nope ....we will piss in your cornflakes for politicizing a dang virus.............
:cool:
No one has politicized this but trump.

hahahahahhahah
hahahahhahahahah
Jesus you're stupid.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

Evidence.

And that's just a few.

Wow, look at that!

More evidence!

LMAO.........

Desperation ........awe..............poor thing........now hide in the closet til the evil virus goes away.

Don't look as police drag people off a bus for not having a mask....even though you can't even buy one................

Be a GOOD LITTLE YES MAN...........LOL

If you guys are the future......this country is Fucked.
:safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back