TRUTH BOMB: Obama’s Disastrous Economic “Recovery” In 9 Horrifying Charts

As long as we follow Democrat logic the truth is....
If it's a good thing that happened it was only because Obama made it possible.
If it's a bad thing then Obama had nothing to do with it.Reagan or Bush made that happen...

It really is quite simple....

That may be the suckiest article I've ever seen.

Truth hurts

Another Roaring Twenties canard. Lower taxes will fix everything!

Just a little factoid...

...the Republicans in the twenties got the top tax rate down to 25%...

...just in time for the Great Depression.

Did you bother to read the Charts? They show Obama's huge fail
Did you read the charts? The answer is no because the image provided is too small to actually read and has no supporting information. The guy cut-and-pastes a picture and some rambling shit from heritage and called it an article. Lazy as fuck.

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

Did you read the charts? The answer is no because the image provided is too small to actually read and has no supporting information. The guy cut-and-pastes a picture and some rambling shit from heritage and called it an article. Lazy as fuck.
So you didnt bother to read it but that hasnt stopped you from offering an opinion. This is typical.

I guess those charts are trying to tell us that almost everything was better when we had a Clinton in the whitehouse.

What you meant to say was when there was a GOP congress with balls who forced Clinton kicking and screaming to get the spending under control.

That never happened.

Clinton's budgets spent less on the military every year compared to the budget he inherited and you people still bitch about it.

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

So you didnt bother to read it but that hasnt stopped you from offering an opinion. This is typical.
I read it, it lacked substance so that is what I commented on. It is an excellent example of how little actual work you people expect of your pundits.

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

I read it, it lacked substance so that is what I commented on. It is an excellent example of how little actual work you people expect of your pundits.
First you didnt read it. Then you did read it. And you still cant offer any evidence to counter it.

Forum List

Back