Truthers, how was this engine planted?

in the past 9 years with thousands of people scouring millions of photopgraphs and studying thousands of hours of video frame by frame plus any other evidence has anyone come up with anything proving that the official version of events is not correct?

people asking for a new investigation isnt evidence that the official version is incorrect.

The OCT has never been proven true.

You are claiming it must be true because the government says so.

The work of the past nine years has not been done in vain and we are now aware of a lot of information we would otherwise be totally ignorant of.

You keep asking to prove the OCT incorrect without admitting it has never been proven as fact.

in the past 9 years with thousands of people scouring millions of photopgraphs and studying thousands of hours of video frame by frame plus any other evidence has anyone come up with anything proving that the official version of events is not correct?

people asking for a new investigation isnt evidence that the official version is incorrect.

The work of the past nine years has not been done in vain and we are now aware of a lot of information we would otherwise be totally ignorant of.

You keep asking to prove the OCT incorrect without admitting it has never been proven as fact.

fuck you. who the fuck are you to tell me what i claim?:cuckoo:

my claim is that ALL the evidence points to the official version being true.

my claim is that NONE of the evidence points to it not being true.

thats your claim...but its an incorrect one

Evidence will point in one direction and it points in the direction that 19 guys hijacked four planes.

If it doesn't point in that direction, it can only point into another single direction....not 50 as to where there is a black ops dream team planting shit all over the place

I'm your reality check. I'm the one that is constantly educating you about 9E. I'm the one pointing out you claim 95% of flight 93 was recovered on the sole basis the FBI said so yet you don't have a fuxxing drop of evidence to support that claim. I'm the one explaining to you your position is based on what the government says and not what evidence the government has produced.

I'm your reality check. I'm the one that is constantly educating you about 9E. I'm the one pointing out you claim 95% of flight 93 was recovered on the sole basis the FBI said so yet you don't have a fuxxing drop of evidence to support that claim. I'm the one explaining to you your position is based on what the government says and not what evidence the government has produced.

see, this is where all you fucking twoofers become paranoid lunatics. you just assume that if the government gives information it must be a lie and some part of some wild conspiracy.

the government says 95% of the plane was recovered. that IS evidence no matter how much you try to deny it. do you have any evidence that the government claim is incorrect?

i didnt think so. its just more paranoid delusional bullshit. :cuckoo:

see, this is where all you fucking twoofers become paranoid lunatics. you just assume that if the government gives information it must be a lie and some part of some wild conspiracy.

the government says 95% of the plane was recovered. that IS evidence no matter how much you try to deny it. do you have any evidence that the government claim is incorrect?

This is where you build strawmen and lack basic thinking skills. Asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. It. Is. Simply. Asking. For. Evidence.

(divecon should pay close attention too)

You are claiming they want an investigation into the 9E Commission's Report. That is not what they want. I've posted it so many fuxxing times I'm not doing it again. They want a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions. Iow, their investigation would proceed as if the 9E CR never happened.

Yeah, well I don't think that will happen. What I do think will happen is an investigation into the report. I just don't think there is or will be enough support for anything else.

None of this subtracts from the fact you made a false claim. Or are you willing to email NYCCAN and tell them directly they are "severely brain damaged lunatics" for demanding a new investigation?

No I am not going to do that, but I9 will state again that YOU are a brain damaged RETARD, and treasonous to boot.
There is no reason to attempt to have a discussion with you as you are only here to insult and to argue, so expect the same in return asswipe.

Fuck you clownlite, you dishonest fuck!

As I said already, there is nothing conclusive for any explanation.

I didn't ask you to choose an explanation. I asked you what evidence have you seen that makes explosives a plausible possibility?

The immediate suppression of eyewitness testimonies, precise manner of expediting materials of the collapses out of america, the lack of testing (how did NIST/FBI know if terrorists didn't combine explosives with the hijackings?) for explosives, the long struggle (seven years and several agencies for wtc 7 alone) to conclusively establish how all three buildings collapsed, the refusal of allowing independent verification of NIST's claims, and the peer reviews by experts such as Dr. Q of stating NIST has failed to prove how the collapses occurred, and the manner in how all the buildings came down. (Plus my magic 8 Ball and the new toy I found in cocoa pebbles.
) a few years ago I had wondered if the towers had been designed in some way to come straight down in the off chance of some type of event. Placing two 110 story buildings in the middle of a metropolis without that consideration would seem irresponsible know how many other buildings and people would be killed by a horizontal collapse versus a vertical one.

Stupid asswipe, you need to keep your mind on your work or your going to burn the fries, fish and pies.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

dishonest moronic treasonous fuckwit

Yeah, well I don't think that will happen. What I do think will happen is an investigation into the report. I just don't think there is or will be enough support for anything else.

None of this subtracts from the fact you made a false claim. Or are you willing to email NYCCAN and tell them directly they are "severely brain damaged lunatics" for demanding a new investigation?

No I am not going to do that, but I9 will state again that YOU are a brain damaged RETARD, and treasonous to boot.
There is no reason to attempt to have a discussion with you as you are only here to insult and to argue, so expect the same in return asswipe.

So when you are proven flat out wrong you throw a childish temper tantrum and accuse someone of lying even though the undeniable facts were posted.

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A  New 9/11 Investigation

So when you are proven flat out wrong you throw a childish temper tantrum and accuse someone of lying even though the undeniable facts were posted.

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation

You had a chance to have a discussion with me and blew it.
So all you deserve from me is ridicule, in fact that is all you deserve from any living human.

As usual the opposite of what the agent says is closer to the truth.

You chose to NOT recognize a violation of law which puts you on the side of treason as you attempt to bash verified truth which CAN protect the Constitution.

There are many people that would resent that, and they are learning about your kind.
What a piece of shit on a twinkie!

This is where you build strawmen and lack basic thinking skills. Asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. It. Is. Simply. Asking. For. Evidence.

You chose to NOT recognize a violation of law which puts you on the side of treason as you attempt to bash verified truth which CAN protect the Constitution.

There are many people that would resent that, and they are learning about your kind.
what a piece of shit in a jelly roll!

clownlite;

Attachments

• $299702320_f890ff7a53.jpg
    $299702320_f890ff7a53.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31

So all you deserve from me is ridicule, in fact that is all you deserve from any living human.

We should take up a collection at USMB to help the mentally disabled like clownlite here. If we could be assured he would not spend it on bubblegum and 911 truth videos, we probobly could collect enough to pay clownlites asylum bill for a couple months.

We should take up a collection at USMB to help the mentally disabled like clownlite here. If we could be assured he would not spend it on bubblegum and 911 truth videos, we probobly could collect enough to pay clownlites asylum bill for a couple months.

So this has nothing to do with 9E. You're just a whiny bitch that continues to ignore the facts:

So this has nothing to do with 9E. You're just a whiny bitch that continues to ignore the facts:

and you are just a hate-filled impotent little dickweed that doesn't have the basic skills required to have a discussion.
fuck you clown!

The term "planes alone" means nothing else (ie explosives) was used to bring down the towers. As for the design, could you link the exact blueprints of the towers? If not, your argument focusing on the design is self defeating.

No, but NIST did. Mr. Robertson's firm was involved in the study done by them.

That is a double whammy on the fallacy of appeal to authority. You are saying we should believe the government's claim its conclusion supports its premise on the basis the government has said so. You are also ignoring experts, such as Dr. Q, disagrees with NIST's findings and that they have ignored Dr. Q's questions as well as refuse accountability by not letting other experts examine the same evidence they have used to reach their conclusions.

You have doubt about the structural design the towers used? I suggest you pick up a few books and read. There are articles about it. Photos that prove the articles correct.

I suggest you direct your questions about the tower's design to Mr. Robertson. He can set you straight. he has answered my emails concerning the towers.

No, but NIST did. Mr. Robertson's firm was involved in the study done by them.

That is a double whammy on the fallacy of appeal to authority. You are saying we should believe the government's claim its conclusion supports its premise on the basis the government has said so. You are also ignoring experts, such as Dr. Q, disagrees with NIST's findings and that they have ignored Dr. Q's questions as well as refuse accountability by not letting other experts examine the same evidence they have used to reach their conclusions.

You have doubt about the structural design the towers used? I suggest you pick up a few books and read. There are articles about it. Photos that prove the articles correct.

I suggest you direct your questions about the tower's design to Mr. Robertson. He can set you straight. he has answered my emails concerning the towers.

I'm not doubting the structural design. I'm pointing out you are making a claim about the structural design you cannot support and you are claiming NIST is correct without verification and in the face of experts pointing out NIST's conclusions are bullshit.

Forum List

Back