Tsarnaev family collected over $100,000 in welfare benfits!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo wants everyone, even terrorists, on welfare cause they will then vote democrat - the welfare party.

Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits | Boston Herald

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

“The breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning,” said a person with knowledge of documents handed over to a legislative committee today.

The state has handed over more than 500 documents to the 11-member House Post Audit and Oversight Committee, which today met for the first time and plans to call in officials from the Department of Transitional Assistance to testify

Sure Obama gets blamed for them being on welfare in 2002. You look totally reasonable, really!

Of course they arent the only undeserving scumbags to be receiving unearned handouts............

Shows that just like countries....
No matter how much money you give them
You can't buy friends or loyalty.

This is without a doubt the weakest republican party I have ever seen in my life.

they cant even come up with a real issue.

Its all about hating Obama no matter what goes down.

the stupid party just keeps getting stupier.

the racists are killing them dead

Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007. Why didn't he cut off their assistance and report them to authorities if he knew they were terrorists?

Thank GOD we didn't elect that terrorist sympathizer to the Presidency.

yep suck on the teat of AMerican generosity and then blow them the fuck up..yep makes ya wanna send yer kids out to work their asses off so muslim terrorist immigrants can blow them the fuck up. sure as hell does. look right square into the face of an 8 year old and say I'm gonna blow him the fuck up, the liberals will still love me for it.

:cuckoo:

Both sides should simply forget Obama for a minute and look at the article.
Comment on the fact that The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, instead of blaming Obama.

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

Who was running things back then?

Comment on the fact that The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, instead of blaming Obama.

We support this immigrant trash family for 10 years and they repay us by murdering and maiming us. Id stop all welfare, govt aid to any and every one who isnt a US citizen. Screw 'em to hell.

Well can Romney as govenor deny federal benefits? I didnt think it was allowed? And I dont think people knew they were terrorists then

but it's just funny because now we know.......and we paid them with out own money.....and their mommie is upset......well dont have people kill others..

We support this immigrant trash family for 10 years and they repay us by murdering and maiming us. Id stop all welfare, govt aid to any and every one who isnt a US citizen. Screw 'em to hell.

In America the crimes of the son are also the crimes of the parents.

This country should have stopped all immigration from muslim countrys after 9/11............

These atrocities have been welcomed by our clueless political civil servants

Forum List

Back