Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Facts don’t care about your feelings. You believe COVID19 came from a bat at a market. Correct?
You have no facts. Not a single one. So that was kind of a bizarre outburst.

Don't know about bats. But i will defer to the scientists, who mostly say it likely has a natural origin. That's what smart people do.

Ok...I didn't see any lies.

Can you point one out?

Ok...I didn't see any lies.

Can you point one out?
In good propaganda, you don't see the lies. But you do see the truth in what he has said.
Tucker: "Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which by the way I am."
That is why he is being used as the mouthpiece to support Russia.

You have no facts. Not a single one. So that was kind of a bizarre outburst.

Don't know about bats. But i will defer to the scientists, who mostly say it likely has a natural origin. That's what smart people do.
Actually the lab theory is the most prevalent one now. Oh no!!! So racist! You’re not smart dude. Come on. Even you know this.

Actually the lab theory is the most prevalent one now. Oh no!!! So racist! You’re not smart dude. Come on. Even you know this.
Wrong. No level 4 biolabs in Ukraine.

You’re an ignorant race baiting gullible fool.

Oops, sorry, the article you just now Googled (but never read or saw before) and your cherry picked opinion given by one person who has conducted no research on the origins of covid does not make your case..

If I were as simple.minded as you, I would just post two contrary opinions and declare victory 2-1.

But I am not as simple as you are..

Oops, sorry, the article you just now Googled (but never read or saw before) and your cherry picked opinion given by one person who has conducted no research on the origins of covid does not make your case..

If I were as simple.minded as you, I would just post two contrary opinions and declare victory 2-1.

But I am not as simple as you are..
You are sorry. Only an idiot would not believe the lab theory is possible. That be you.

In good propaganda, you don't see the lies. But you do see the truth in what he has said.
Tucker: "Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which by the way I am."
That is why he is being used as the mouthpiece to support Russia.
We're getting propaganda from both sides. Personally I think it's prudent to get both sides of the story and not just the MSM approved sanitized version.

But that's just me. If you only want to hear one side... you do you.

We're getting propaganda from both sides. Personally I think it's prudent to get both sides of the story and not just the MSM approved sanitized version.

But that's just me. If you only want to hear one side... you do you.
You say that a LOT.
.But you never recommend these "alternative sources" by name.

You say that a LOT.
.But you never recommend these "alternative sources" by name.
I got sucked into supporting a stupid war by the MSM.

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me.

So sue me for being skeptical.

100,000+ needless deaths will do that to a guy.

I got sucked into supporting a stupid war by the MSM.

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me.

So sue me for being skeptical.

100,000+ needless deaths will do that to a guy.
Skepticism is when you try to make an honest assessment of the truth of something by considering the argument and evidence. Instead of just accepting it.

Doubt is not skepticism.

Forum List

Back