Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

NOT weapons idiot.

Nearly ALL bio labs have dangerous pathogens and there are tens of thousands of them on the world and many in this country

How stupid do you want to pretend to be?
They do? Link that please. LOL

How do you know what is in them when its classified?

If you aren't a true American, patriot, love this country, and support the Constitution, who in Gods name would not want to be damaging Carlson? The man is stoking for WWIII for Gods sake. Anyone with common horse sense, who hears what Tucker Carlson is saying and needs to ask more questions, has no sense of critical thinking.
You are a defect. A mean tweet triggers you. Carlson did no such thing.

Truth is not convenient when you're being questioned and you have no answer, all a smoke screen to get the narrative off of Biden's colossal fuck ups. Lets cover the entire media with lies about one pundit 'aiding Putin', while we ignore the dumpster fire that the leftists have turned this country into.
Dude, common horse sense logic is the answer you seek. Get professional help.

If you aren't a true American, patriot, love this country, and support the Constitution, who in Gods name would not want to be damaging Carlson? The man is stoking for WWIII for Gods sake. Anyone with common horse sense, who hears what Tucker Carlson is saying and needs to ask more questions, has no sense of critical thinking.

You don't even have the ability to understand what he's saying, let alone form an educated opinion about it. Your opinion doesn't rule the world, unfortunate for you. I know you'd like it to, I know you'd like to silence those you don't agree with, but that will never happen because of people who are true Americans and love their country.

But apparently you agree that the things Carlson has said are pro Russian or you wouldn't have posted it, you'd like to damage him in some way, the same way the 'media' you parrot is doing. The 'media' unfortunately just says it, they don't give any reasons, just blindly spew propaganda without any explanation for why what Carlson is saying is supposedly aiding the Russians. Apparently you don't even know yourself, you can only repeat the stories you've listened to. How lazy do you have to be to start a thread on a topic and not even contribute as to why you posted it?
You have not seen me speak too well of any of the mainstream media personalities on the right or left. They damage themselves, for all to see, as they enjoy their own star power. It is easy to get too attached and let them get away with bullshit, until they and their network are occasionally sued and the networks have to disavow what they have said. We have seen in on the right and the left within the last year, Tucker only being one of them.
I did post a personal comment, on the first thread post. I have only been here two years and a contributor member, but they don't let me get away without personal comment in opening threads, though I don't really open that many.

Truth is not convenient when you're being questioned and you have no answer, all a smoke screen to get the narrative off of Biden's colossal fuck ups. Lets cover the entire media with lies about one pundit 'aiding Putin', while we ignore the dumpster fire that the leftists have turned this country into.
No specifics of Biden fuck ups tells us once again you have nothing to offer while trying to change the narrative. But let's help you explain just how wrong Tucker Carlson is, and you present your counter links afterwards. Fair enough? DNI: Ukraine labs not involved with biological weapons, despite Russian charges

You don't even have the ability to understand what he's saying, let alone form an educated opinion about it. Your opinion doesn't rule the world, unfortunate for you. I know you'd like it to, I know you'd like to silence those you don't agree with, but that will never happen because of people who are true Americans and love their country.
The rest of the world does not agree with you. I think the rest of the world would rather go with good ole common sense and a taste of critical thinking. In the meantime, enjoy the dust you'll be eating. You talk too much nonsense for average people to take seriously. Take a hike.

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
Can you actually articulate any lie that Tucker has said?

If the Russians are using his segments it’s because the truth is on their side, while Ukraine and the US officials lie.

Maybe we should rethink who is running the US and Ukraine instead of attacking a guy speaking the truth?

He’s right, lefties are so terrified of Tucker they are calling for him to be put in prison.

Yet none of you can provide an example of “misinformation” of his. Like the left claiming his piece on the US funded bio labs is “propaganda”, when Biden’s own official testified under oath in a Senate hearing that indeed we do have bio labs there and she was terrified the Russians might get a hold of the “research materials”.

The rest of the world does not agree with you. I think the rest of the world would rather go with good ole common sense and a taste of critical thinking. In the meantime, enjoy the dust you'll be eating. You talk too much nonsense for average people to take seriously. Take a hike.

I'm sure you'd like me to 'take a hike', thanks for proving exactly what I just said. :itsok:

He’s right, lefties are so terrified of Tucker they are calling for him to be put in prison.

Yet none of you can provide an example of “misinformation” of his. Like the left claiming his piece on the US funded bio labs is “propaganda”, when Biden’s own official testified under oath in a Senate hearing that indeed we do have bio labs there and she was terrified the Russians might get a hold of the “research materials”.
There are many examples. We just know not to bother providing them, because you rubes will just dismiss them as fake news, as you are instructed.

You don't think we know that? Really?

Think what you want. Think what you're told. I don't care.

I hope they don't show the video of Obama being all flexible for Putin.
Or Cankles and her "reset" button.

Or Ginger Goebbels wearing the symbol of a genocidal regime while fondling Putin's henchmen:

1647366568749.png

Can you actually articulate any lie that Tucker has said?

If the Russians are using his segments it’s because the truth is on their side, while Ukraine and the US officials lie.

Maybe we should rethink who is running the US and Ukraine instead of attacking a guy speaking the truth?
His facts? Not to be taken serious, according to the people that pay his salary.
His nuance seems to favor Russian point of view. I am diametrically opposed and have been, since the Cuban missile crisis and later, the full time I was an armor officer in German, on US military and NATO operations/exercises. I will not side with Russia against NATO or the United States, PERIOD. I do not approve of people that do, appear to, or are favored by the Russian government for appearing to.

His facts? Not to be taken serious, according to the people that pay his salary.
His nuance seems to favor Russian point of view. I am diametrically opposed and have been, since the Cuban missile crisis and later, the full time I was an armor officer in German, on US military and NATO operations/exercises. I will not side with Russia against NATO or the United States, PERIOD. I do not approve of people that do, appear to, or are favored by the Russian government for appearing to.

In other words, you don't have a clue.

I'd bet money you've never even listened to him.

You would lose that be.

Why say 'according tot he people who pay his salary'? Wouldn't you have first hand knowledge? You also didn't answer what you were asked in the original post of Hawk's you quoted, because you don't know the answer.

Ahh....big keyword here, kiddies.

No specifics of Biden fuck ups tells us once again you have nothing to offer while trying to change the narrative. But let's help you explain just how wrong Tucker Carlson is, and you present your counter links afterwards. Fair enough? DNI: Ukraine labs not involved with biological weapons, despite Russian charges

So these are not weapons sites and the US has been funding them since they were CONVERTED from Soviet weapons site back in the 90s

But the “ Blame America First” crowd is pushing Putin propaganda

Ohhh

Forum List

Back