Tucker shreds the Xiden 'Stalinist'- like speech.

You ignored what was happening in 1970 and were ok with it and it was no diff than what is happening today.
I was 9 in 1970, into my 3rd year of little league baseball...... Sports Illustrated clippings taped all over my wall. Nearly killing my dad's left hand throwing pitches in the backyard ( I was 5' 9" at 13) .

Baseball was my whole world until I discovered girls at 15 and started working after school to buy a car. Black 77 Camaro.

Clever of Tucker to employ the time tested bugaboo of making the fight being against communism.

While the other side is moving more quickly now to characterizing Trump as a fascist. This represents progress in that traditional enemies are once again about to clash swords.

Can the government authorities defuse the situation. Will the US military heed government's call?

What is Brandon's definition of "Rule of Law"?
I'm curious.
This whole speech was directed at law enforcement if you ask me.

The media will be responsible for carrying the underlying racism message and starting a civil war if they choose to and all that I suppose two summers ago was their practice run with the whole black lives matter antifa George Soros funded rioting etc etc.

I was 9 in 1970, into my 3rd year of little league baseball...... Sports Illustrated clippings taped all over my wall. Nearly killing my dad's left hand throwing pitches in the backyard ( I was 5' 9" at 13) .

Baseball was my whole world until I discovered girls at 15 and started working after school to buy a car. Black 77 Camaro.
I was nine in 1970 also.

Forum List

Back