Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

EXTREMES from any political party are not in our best interest. Working towards bringing Americans together not dividing us with hate filled propaganda.

Division is liberty's only chance of survival.

There needs to be as much division and distance between its defenders and its aggressors as possible.

Moderates are without a doubt the biggest threat to Individual liberty in America today. Moderates are historically just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party-of-one in Washington.

Last edited:
Division is liberty's only chance of survival.

There needs to be as much division and distance between its defenders and its aggressors as possible.

Moderates are without a doubt the biggest threat to Individual liberty in America today. Moderates are historically just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party-of-one in Washington.
Division is essential in a democracy. Too little division is not good. Too much division can be even worse. If those divided cannot come to a compromise, nothing gets done.

Our nation was founded on compromise.

Says the extreme leftist agenda driven asshole. You got you ass handed to you in your other thread, so you turn tail and run. Coward.
Papageorgio is an angry one. People with his temperament can be dangerous.
The best leaders and the best citizens are those with a level disposition.
Most laws are written to curtail very angry people, like Papageorgio, who act out.
If we had less people, like Papageorgio, we would not need as many laws.

There are almost no Conservatives left in this country Any of you that vote Repub every election cannot claim to be Conservatives
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! Trumpism is far from conservatism. Most Trump minions do not know what conservatism is all about. They tend to be the least educated among us. They let the ultimate con man, Donald Trump, define their world.

Division is essential in a democracy.

That's a non sequitur.

"A Democracy'' and democracy are two completely different concepts. They are antithetical.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of ''a Democracy'' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. There's nothing democratic about it.

In ''a Democracy,'' The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be a Direct Democracy, or a Representative Democracy.

''A Republic,'' on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of ''a Republic'' is a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

Papageorgio is an angry one. People with his temperament can be dangerous.
The best leaders and the best citizens are those with a level disposition.
Most laws are written to curtail very angry people, like Papageorgio, who act out.
If we had less people, like Papageorgio, we would not need as many laws.
dont forget to mention people like you elmer.....your posts are pretty angry too....if we had less people like you......

yep....elmer trying to act like he is a "moderate".....geezus....lol....
Your political spectrum is defined as Trump minion or you are the enemy.
It is not based on political philosophy, it is based on whether you follow one man. That is a cult not a political philosophy.
A sad group of brain dead souls.

dont forget to mention people like you elmer.....your posts are pretty angry too....if we had less people like you......
I find my posts full of disgust for people like you as opposed to anger. I use strong language because I hope I can move one of you fools away from being a Trump minion.
It is tough love, not anger.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! Trumpism is far from conservatism. Most Trump minions do not know what conservatism is all about. They tend to be the least educated among us. They let the ultimate con man, Donald Trump, define their world.

It goes back far longer than Trump. Bush II was no Conservative, Bush I was not, Reagan was not...

Forum List

Back