Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

Tulsi is still wrong. Bannon played stupid games. He won stupid prizes.

It’s not corruption. It’s justice.

Tulsi is still wrong. Bannon played stupid games. He won stupid prizes.

It’s not corruption. It’s justice.

She didn't say he shouldn't be prosecuted. She said it was unfair he was while others were not.

She didn't say he shouldn't be prosecuted. She said it was unfair he was while others were not.
Name the others who aren’t prosecuted for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena at all? You can’t. They don’t exist.

She absolutely implied he shouldn’t be prosecuted because she described it as weaponization. A weaponized DoJ prosecutes people who shouldn’t be prosecuted.

What’s wrong with playing the “Russia card”?
Does saying Russia trigger you? Is it against the rules? Is Russia the new Voldemort?

Blown out of the water my ass.
your ass was blown out of the water, yes.

glad you're finally catching up, trollie.

Name the others who aren’t prosecuted for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena at all? You can’t. They don’t exist.

She absolutely implied he shouldn’t be prosecuted because she described it as weaponization. A weaponized DoJ prosecutes people who shouldn’t be prosecuted.
didn't she name them? Did you read the OP?

your ass was blown out of the water, yes.

glad you're finally catching up, trollie.
Not by you. You must be replying to someone in your imagination.

You need some down time after the trauma of reading the word Russia

you don't even know what the thread is about.

I did. You should read my post again
no you didn't. you're lying. She named those who she was suggesting didn't get charged. So the mere fact you say no, you didn't even read the OP.

no you didn't. you're lying. She named those who she was suggesting didn't get charged. So the mere fact you say no, you didn't even read the OP.
None of the people she suggested be charged completely ignored a subpoena. You didn’t read my post like I told you.

None of the people she suggested be charged completely ignored a subpoena. You didn’t read my post like I told you.
again, you didn't read the OP. Has nothing to do about subpoenas. So you are off topic.

That must be it.

Now get back to your coloring book.

That must be it.

Now get back to your coloring book.
Careful. I might mention the word Russia again and that would make you upset.

We don’t know why. Must have been some kind of childhood trauma.

has nothing to do with her tweet. That's the piece your infatuated with ignoring.
The first line of her tweet is that Bannon was charged and found guilty of contempt of Congress. It’s literally the first thing in her tweet.

Careful. I might mention the word Russia again and that would make you upset.

We don’t know why. Must have been some kind of childhood trauma.
Exactly!

Now go show mommy how you can jump in the pool.

Forum List

Back