Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

The trumpscum don’t care what they do or how treasonous Donald helps Russia

We have no reason to save them from a Turkish retaliation from a circumstance they brought on themselves.
Funny, everyone not in the trump cult seems to have no problem thinking of several reasons. I wonder what is causing this disparity between smart and stupid?

ex-trump-lawyer.jpg

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Kurds are NOT our problem-lets fix OUR southern friggin border!
Trump Pride in betraying our allies.

Bullshit it was Obama’s effort and strategy and the coalition that eliminated the ISIS in Syria.
Your comrade was there for almost 2 years didn’t do shit.

Enlighten me who are Obama’s ISIS?
The "rebels" (media code word for muslim terrorists) that Obama was running guns to out of Benghazi and the people
he bombed and attacked Libya for (committing many war crimes) when he illegally deposed Qadaffi.
We came, we saw, we killed. Remember that?
Benghazi, huh.....maybe there should be an investigation or two...or three...or....

Kurds NEVER "supported the US!"
They supported their own needs/desires using US aid to gain their goals.

yeah? so?
We have no reason to save them from a Turkish retaliation from a circumstance they brought on themselves.

"they brought on themselves...." ????? You remind me of Father Charles Coughlin
Yes terrorists usually bring punishment on themselves. Do you think terrorists should just be allowed to continue unopposed?

Better to help Russia than help democrats.

All of these anti-Trumpers commenting on the Kurds in reality know Jack-shit about them!
Quick.....go run to Google and educate yourselves!!

Better to help Russia than help democrats.

See what I mean. You are a Russian. No wonder.

Kurds NEVER "supported the US!"
They supported their own needs/desires using US aid to gain their goals.

yeah? so?

"they brought on themselves...." ????? You remind me of Father Charles Coughlin
Yes terrorists usually bring punishment on themselves. Do you think terrorists should just be allowed to continue unopposed?

the TERRORISTS are the turks----not the Kurds. The Kurds have been oppressed for centuries. Living in DA HILLS is what people do in arab/muzzie
invaded lands------they have been doing so for CENTURIES---in Turkey, Iraq,
Syria and Iran------even a few in Yemen. The "terrorism" of the Kurds is that
they cling to bits and pieces of their own ancestral identity-----just bits and pieces---
most of them have actually succumbed to the filth of islam as a "religion"

All of these anti-Trumpers commenting on the Kurds in reality know Jack-shit about them!

We cannot find a good reason why Trump abandoned an ally that helped us defeat the ISIS.

Are you a Russian too??

When most Americans heard the word Kurds, the first thing they thought of was cheese.
Still, most have no idea who they are. But many do know that it is fashionable to be outraged at what is happening to a section of them in Syria when attending liberal and/or neocon cocktail parties.

the TERRORISTS are the turks----not the Kurds. The Kurds have been oppressed for centuries. Living in DA HILLS is what people do in arab/muzzie
invaded lands------they have been doing so for CENTURIES---in Turkey, Iraq,
Syria and Iran------even a few in Yemen. The "terrorism" of the Kurds is that
they cling to bits and pieces of their own ancestral identity-----just bits and pieces---
most of them have actually succumbed to the filth of islam as a "religion"
Seems like many of them have succumbed to the religion of Marxist communism too.

We cannot find a good reason why Trump abandoned an ally that helped us defeat the ISIS.

Are you a Russian too??

When most Americans heard the word Kurds, the first thing they thought of was cheese.
Still, most have no idea who they are. But many do know that it is fashionable to be outraged at what is happening to a section of them in Syria when attending liberal and/or neocon cocktail parties.

In short you are just another Trump poorly supporter.

Are you a Russian too??

Please do show us on a map where the Kurds have a sovereign nation with well demarcated borders.
Didn't think U could......

Are you a Russian too??

Please do show us on a map where the Kurds have a sovereign nation with well demarcated borders.
Didn't think U could......

Why should I educate you? Go get yourself updated with Hannity.

Forum List

Back