Turns Out Michelle Is Really An Evil B Word

michelle 67.png

And no one has pointed out their over-use of the term for political advantage more than I. So, you're delightfully wrong, again.

So you're just like those you despise. That's why you're so miserable and hateful.

I should feel bad for you.
You seem to be the same, miserable and hateful, but it’s okay for you to be closed minded, miserable and hateful. You are a big hypocrite.

Michelle and Barack did overthrow the US govt....from within.

He even said he would cause change from inside the government.

Too bad we aren't like Brazil.
Google what's happening there.

I wish Americans had a fraction of the courage of the Brazilians.

That's Two Term President Obama to you. Not like that Trump guy. What a loser!
Obama has never run an honest campaign.
He always got his opponent disqualified, used smear tactics like a 30 year old sexual-assault claim, or ran against somebody that was hand-picked for him that never tried to actually win.
McCain and Romney were both paper cutout candidates hand-picked to make sure Obama won.
Obama was the Floyd Mayweather of politics.

Last edited:
Wow

Does nobody else here know that HE is Michael Robinson and , to spell it out , is Obummer's husband .

Many -- even most ---- will yell out -- Conspiracy crap .

I suggest you DYOR before getting too apoplectic .

Of course Obummer has always been Gay and the support evidence is , imho , beyond huge . See who his mentors were, and still are in many instances , in gender and political terms .His crime was to lie by being dishonest.

The two girls are easily explained , again with huge support evidence, but the whole story before that chapter will have had most of you in choke mode already .So that chapter is for another time .

It's no good going to Goggle Search ( WEF controlled ) and expecting to find out answers .
You must engage in proper research .
Prepare to be surprised and disgusted to find out what lies you may have swallowed . All imho.

And invective aimed at me is water off my back so try less insult and more discussion . Or simply ignore me .

Obama has never run an honest campaign.
He always got his opponent disqualified, used smear tactics like a 30 year old sexual-assault claim, or ran against somebody that was hand-picked for him that never tried to actually win.
McCain and Romney were both paper cutout candidates hand-picked to make sure Obama won.
Obama was the Floyd Mayweather of politics.
Obama won two terms. How many did Trump win again? Oh yea one. Obama had more votes than Hillary. Trump couldn't even beat Hillary in votes. And now we find out his Wife beat Trump. Priceless!

Forum List

Back